Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KB9VqX
usccb.org/bible/readings/052017.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice thread

Been here since the beginning. I miss those days. But this is what atheists always do, because fundamentally they correspond to the segment of society that lives in extreme self-deception and moral decay. It is why throughout history they have turned everything they've touched to shit. Broken families, hookup culture, gender relativity, mental dysfunction, pseudo-intellectual reddit culture, STDs, lack of discipline, lack of metaethical standards, hatred of tradition, hatred of intellectual curiosity, etc.

This is what they do. They are the subset of humans whose brains do not function properly due to damage or inhibition in their temporal lobes and other areas responsible for inferential tasks and perception veridicality. It's just the way they are. It's just what they do.

>pol
>christian
>embraces nazism and libertarianism, both satanic ideologies

nazism=violent, xenophobic, intolerant

libertarian=materialist, egotistical idealogy

0/10 bluepill thread

>implying religious societies are successful. look at the middle east, africa, south america,latin europe and eastern europe. they are all shite

Seriously nice thread
It just got /comfy/ out of no where on Sup Forums

If anyone wants to join a Discord server that celebrates Christian and European heritage, here is a link: discord.gg/KB9VqX

enjoy your bluepilled existence. Sup Forums was a nice springboard of awakening, but i've outgrown it now. still adhere to fascist ideals, but i hold no delusions and understand the esoteric underpinnings of most philosophies

What's that?
"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

The forces of heaven fought a war against the forces of darkness, why would they be anti-war? Interesting.

Are you going to provide an argument soon or are you going to continue spewing faggotry?

What's God?

I'm agnostic, but I think Christians are pretty cool since they preach peace.

the basis of christianity is charity and tolerance of everyone. jesus ate with whores and interacted with lepers, he didn't expel them to the nearest death camp. the division he was bringing forth was against the old covenant and those who rejected the idea of gods grace

HAHAHA
Fucking christfags.

usccb.org/bible/readings/052017.cfm

Your daily reading

Deux Vult

Reminder that the majority of Sup Forums users are atheist and theres nothing you can do about it

Ethnos needs Logos

Of course bootlickers also wanna lick the boots of men and gods.

God*

51% to 49% on that poll isn't really a majority now is it

i made it in my first post. but to repeat myself again:

nazism=violent, xenophobic, intolerant

libertarian=materialist, egotistical idealogy

both share social darwinistic ideas, and spit on the perceived weak or debased. christianity does neither of these, its glorifies weakness and the marginalized.''the first shall be last, the last shall be first'',''love thy neighbour, turn the other cheek, it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven, the weak shall inherit the earth, there is neither man or woman,nor free man or slave, all are on in chirst etc. the pissy values of christianity are polar opposites of libertarian or nastoc ideals

t. 16 year old edgelord

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a retarded board (and consequently infested with religiotards) and no amount of facts, logic, reason and evidence will ever change that.

FTFY

Moron or liar?

Why do catholics rape kids so much ? Isn't it suppose to be a sin ?

Religion was invented to wield control over people and to separate them from their cash. Raping the young males is an effective method of crushing their spirit at a young age, thus subjugating and controlling them.

christian *morality*

>Using Taoism to suggest it the same as agnostic.

Riiiigt.

>daily reminder
pol is an atheist board