Have we discussed this giant statue that San Francisco just built yet?

Have we discussed this giant statue that San Francisco just built yet?
>big as the Statue of Immigration
>weird metal-looking
>probably satanic
Discuss.
m.sfgate.com/news/article/Trinity-Place-Venus-tallest-statue-San-Francisco-11157877.php?cmpid=nl_top#photo-10235390

>fags erect a weird shaped phallic object
>SF

Seems normal

It literally represents immigration

>literally a shitstorm
>not white
>a fucking mess
>makes everything around it look bad

Wow, not only it's fucking ugly but must have cost a fuckton of money which could be spend on sick children or some other thing most people don't care

Bump interesting reminds me of the giant robot that Turk mayor wasted money on

Top kek

>Under the city's "1 percent for art" program run by the San Francisco Planning Department, Sangiacomo was required to donate 1 percent of Trinity Place's cost to fund public art. That amount came out to $5 million, and funds could have either been "donated to the Public Art Trust Fund, overseen by the San Francisco Arts Commission, or added to a project by its developer, as overseen by the Planning Department," as reported inSFGATE.
They could literally feed all their homeless and they spend it on shitty statues instead. Way to go "liberals"

is it supposed to be a djinn?

I think my dog left something like that on the lawn this morning.....

Looks like it. Its supposed to be Venus. Im sure its either gay or satanic

You can't go to San Fran without tripping over homeless people too.

Ok, wait, so they made a cyclone, with a face on it, what is this supposed to symbolize?

Dude, other people saw Epoch?

Trust San Francisco to build the Statue of Degeneracy.

Looks like race mixing tribute.

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

Looks like San Francisco erected the world's largest artist's depiction of a liberal shitstorm

>weird metal-looking
>probably satanic

I bet you shit your pants every time you see a pentagram, on top you are retarded.

looks pretty cool

>"THE PHALLIC SYMBOL"

(((Modern art)))

>spbp

We have a similar looking statue here in Athens, it's supposed to be a marathon runner iirc

yeah this is some sick shit boys

it's not just a crime that the elite who built this are eccentric cultists who erected this in the name of their satanic pantheon, with taxpayer money nonetheless, but that they have absolutely shit taste doing it

Hahaha you built a giant car lot thing instead of paying your debnts? Never change greece

Somebody should knock it over

>this is the modern day statue
what the fuck man. Why doesn't anyone make anything that comes even remotely close to the quality of classical art? I get that it's hard to do, but that's the point. People should at least strive for more than just "here's a misshapen tornado of metal with a head on top now gib monies pls". I have more respect for anyone who tries to make something beautiful and fails than someone who just cranks out some abstract bullshit.

I once went to an "art gallery" of sorts at my community college that showcased the art student's work because they had free pizza, and everything inside was some god awful piece of abstract art. The event was supposed to have some kind of theme to it, but I don't know how anyone could've guessed what it was by the "art". literally none of their pieces were memorable or interesting. Their pizza was pretty shitty too.

I would like to think actual universities and art organizations would have higher standards but god damn I don't ever see anything that gives me hope.

Lmao probably UCSF or Cal

probably. The caveman who made the self-suck sculpture should not have gotten a degree, but we all know he probably got an A for that assignment