Is not going attending (((college))) redpilled? Does Sup Forums approve this?

Is not going attending (((college))) redpilled? Does Sup Forums approve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah they give you scholarship NOT to go now

I didn't go to college, and I regret it. I'm making a boatload of money now, but it's dependent on my physical health, and that's some pressure.

what trade?

You should only go to college if your potential career will require the degree.

Also, if you're actually paying for it, you're dumb. Scholarships.

education is cheap here.I don't want to be another run of the mill underpaid code-monkey,
Also ADHD.

do a trade for 3 years, then pay your own way through college for something youve thought about, can make money, and youll enjoy doing

Also dont fall for the gap year or travel meme,
do it later when you can get a well paying job overseas while you travel so you dont need to live for a hobo. Hospitality sucks, especially in Europe.

>Finish and pass high school
>by 21 have a trade under your belt
>consider college or start own business
>buy house asap, invest, be savvy

I wish I'd been told this sooner.

This depends on a lot of factors. I know that here in the states the job market is over saturated with eligible college graduates and that you're likely better going to a trade / vocational school

Also, get the fuck out of India.

High speed aluminum tubing. Needed to get a license to operate them, but big cash if you have the skills.

Yep. I'm 23 and just now getting an A.S. Wish I made up my mind sooner. Fucking hurts.

Not in India you retard. All their high paying jobs that you can get without going to college are shit-tier here. Electrician, plumber, other manual labor is paid next to nothing here.

> you can get a well paying job overseas while you travel
This is what I want to do.Get a remote job which can be done online and live cheap is some SEA country like Philippines.
yep

College is a scam but I enjoyed every minute of it

If you want to go STEM then you have to get a degree

Well since being uneducated and believing any alt-fact that is put in front of you is basically what is required to be a conspiracy nazi:

yes

That sucks, because Electrician, Plumber, and other specialized skills like that pay decent cash here in the states. I lived in the Middle East as a kid (white guy btw) and most of the guys who did that work were from India. It's hard work that takes knowledge, training, and skill. It demands a good deal of cash here in the states.

It all depends, if you're looking for a profession that actually requires credentials and technical skills, such as medicine, then by all means, go for it.

If you think just getting any old piece of paper is going to magically land you a job at a higher pay rate, then don't do it.
If you're looking to maybe start a business, or take on a less technically demanding profession, then the better route would be to self-teach yourself, this is where the internet comes in, no need to shell out thousands (and no need to put fluff on your course load like all the social science shite).

Look, as much as Sup Forums shits on you guys, it's pretty good here in NZ. Pay may not be like Aussie or America, but trades pay really well and there's a list of in demand stuff.

If you're good at math, we fucking need math teachers atm, and not shitty "do it like this and only this" ones, but ones that have creative methods and help kids enjoy learning.

skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz/

Aaaahhhhh! You broke the narrative and interacted with another person in a dignified way! This isn't how Sup Forums should be.
Oh wait, we are in a slow thread 20 posts down, we can all be ourselves. *whew*

thanks man.Looking into this.Im at a crossroad right now and need serious advice at this stage which my mom isn't willing to give.

This is probably contrary to what most would say here. Get your MCSE or Cisco certs and get an H1B visa. It's available, why not take advantage.

pooing in loo is red pilled

eh, we're past that point now. Go 'poo in loo' somewhere else.

As long as you don't go to school in America. Graduated with a worthless degree a few months ago, but it should help increase my odds in getting hired as a police officer

Yes,

NEVER GET A COLLEGE DEGREE.

It's a Jew's GAME!!

H1Bs are like lottery.Hard to get.

College/University is fine as-long as you're not getting an Art, Gender Studies, etc. Degree

Yeah dude go get an IT degree, it's not like there aren't already too many pajeets in tech firms.

Still, MCSE and Cisco are pretty valuable. I think that tech is probably the best way to get an internationally marketable skill. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up since my current gig isn't going to last as long as I thought it would.

I'm trying to avoid going that route.Hence the post.
Ima look into this.Thanks man.

you should probably take STEM or business related program.

how's that high paying trade skill going, pajeet

Yes but get selected in a decent college or pay up for a good private one

of course

They'll make you take bullshit cultural studies in your GE classes. Don't fall for it, OP. I know so many people who were normal before they had to take those classes and ended up getting brainwashed by their Jew professors.

Well I made almost 300K this year with no college degree. I basically play with a joystick and squint to see dim screens for a living. Interpret that how you will.

Do you like mopping, swabbing, and/or sweeping? If so, you're good to go. Life for you is all cherries and Stanley Spudowski trophies.

In the unfortunate case that you prefer unforced sexual congress and the pears mobility...sorry, user. Life is not for you.

Yes

Go to trade school and get a trade job

I went to college.

It was boring, I fell behind and eventually got thrown out.

Don't bother.

Go to college if the degree you're getting guarantees you a job at the end of it. Don't bother going for the sake of going if you haven't a clue what you're doing either.

atleast you can shitpost without filling out captchas.

I told my mom I'm not college material and suffer from severe ADHD.She doesn't believe me and her reasoning is that "but user,you were at the top of the class just 3-4 years back.There is no way you have ADHD.It must be the internet that is brainwashing you."
Dafuq should I even do? I did get into a govt. college and the fees is almost nil but I have no fucking interest whatsoever.College is just fine, nothing over the top.

I went as I could afford to go. Did 2.5 years over the course of maybe 4 while paying for shit with a shitty dead-end retail job. Even if I continued and went for what I wanted to, it would have been another 2.5 years. I dropped out, and now I'm a software dev who's making pretty decent money

Short answer: Yes, but don't be a little faggot your whole life after high school, get a job and be productive

Do a trade instead.
It shouldn't be that hard or expensive to learn.
Not sure how much a tradesman can earn in India

what a coincidence since i made 3.5 million this month buying goods off ebay

Woah, user. This sounds a lot like me.

I've been toiling around with a bullshit CS program for about 2 years now, decided fuck it and didn't register for next year. Got offered a software engineering, and now I'm a professional with no degree.

Feelsgoodman.
Although, one day, I'd like to complete my degree from a respectable CS program. To make momma proud.

I know you're up there mom, don't worry, I'm doing good :)

Peanuts.And they are not respected.People don't value trade work.

The difference is that I'm not full of shit, though.

This is from my April 1st check

unfortunate though that you don't maximize your earning potential and learn how to poo in loo

Subjects wise what are you good at?

I like those numbers.

cucks above
go to college unless you want to go to shit when trump is out of office and we radically globalize
plus lower waged jobs are becoming increasingly automated.
hard science. medical. law. engineering. wall street.
want to make real money? go to college
(above only applies if you're not mentally deficient and can get into a top 50 school with scholarship.)

if you're dumb, don't go to college. learn a trade. electrician. plumbing. etc. they make real money too.

I think momma would be more proud that you're staying out of debt and are on track to retire early

I can learn most things when I'm on modafinil.

Like I said earlier, find a country you want to go to. Do whatever you can to get the fuck there, even if it means slogging through some crap for a few years.

needing nootropics just proves you're a brainlet.

but, you're a poo so I'm not surprised.

is that the rupees/dollar conversion rate these days

maybe its time you find work in the landfill

you could poo anywhere and no one would care

BRAAAAAPPPPP

Also, what makes you think I'm a shitskin?

What's the point, u slave ur ass in some 2 bit engineering college, get herded to some it company, slave ur ass there, parents force u get married ,u get trapped in the vicious cycle and spiral down to depression . U shit out a couple of kids force them to do the same thing like your parents did to u.

Srsly dude, bail

;-;

>shit out a couple of kids
is this why you wont poo in the loo?

If more Indians thought like this and acted on it, you country would be much better off!

Oh yes, good goy. We need more goys like you spreading the good word of college and globalism to the Nazis and their holocaust (wink wink hahaha). Oy vey, if you want a quick sheckel you can keep talking that talk!