Seth Rich- Andrew therriault was at the white house 2 weeks after seths death

Even though he had moved to boston at that point he was in the executive room

Other urls found in this thread:

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9WgksJWOe4&t=189s
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1636519/000119312515343870/d53517d8k.htm
twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/857679792304508928
linkedin.com/in/therriault
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/white-house-data-criminal-justice/489614/
govtech.com/people/White-House-Adds-Boston-Data-Analytics-Leader-to-its-Roster.html
archive.is/Qyij5
oreilly.com/ideas/andrew-therriault-on-how-data-is-transforming-political-campaigns
soundcloud.com/oreilly-radar/andrew-therriault-on-how-data-is-transforming-political-campaigns
archive.is/uW9vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who? Help me out please op.

He is the guy who got seth hired at the DNC, he also left the dnc a month before seths death and the day he left is when the email leaks ended...he's also been shady towards seth on twitter

Holy fuck is this real

Bump

I found this out earlier today I tried to get attention for it here but no one seemed to notice so I made a youtube video about it. I think it's relevant info.

Can u post link plz

Im on my phone and its hard af to filter everything on that site from here

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/

The appointment was scheduled 12 days after Seth died....

Who is this guy that went with him? Dwelley?

Have u looked into him at all?
This shit is crazy.

Here's what I put in my video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=J9WgksJWOe4&t=189s

Awesome video. I just subscribed to u.

I may try to get in touch w you later via the comments section

Ive barely slept any bc ive been digging so hard into this... there is a lot more going on here than most people realize. We have to figure this out.

Great job, OP. I look forward to seeing more of your vids :)

Thanks I appreciate it, been working hard on them this week,

Have u seen his comment on Seths online memorial site? About how he hopes Seth "serves as an example to others"?

That and Therriaults gf used to work for SEIU -Hilary Keller

total information we know about this visit
Andrew M. Therriault's visit occurred on Monday, August 1, 2016. Therriault made appointment number U51724 at 12:00 pm on July 22, 2016 through caller Donna Coleman. The appointment was scheduled to begin at 10:00 am with Kelly Jin in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building 442 and included a group of two people.

Originally scheduled to end at 11:59 pm, this visit should have lasted approximately 14 hours and was one of Therriault's two total visits since 2009.

What is the relevance of this exactly? What does this indicate?

A search on Debra coleman says she makes no less than $900 000 a year? Am I fucking reading this right? sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1636519/000119312515343870/d53517d8k.htm

It's just supicious that Andrew had a meeting at the white house, after he moved to boston, he also publicly slighted seth on twitter after his dead implying he was an embaressment. Also the day andrew said he was transfering jobs is that day the leaked emails stopped...it might be something, might be nothing

Wait so Andrew might be the leaker?

>Andrew therriault

reminder he tweeted this today and has since deleted it.

you can still see the result on google if you type it out

cache is there too

twitter.com/therriaultphd/status/857679792304508928

Proof of job-change

linkedin.com/in/therriault

If he was the leaker why would he go to the white house though? Unless they were in on the leak? Wait that doesn't make sense. I need coffee or sleep.

He didn't tweet it today, he tweeted it April 27. He deleted it today, after people started commenting on it.

That Andrew might have caught wind of Seth's plans and let the bigwigs know, would be more realistic.

Someone found out about Seth.

Either SIGNINT got him, such as CIA or NSA watching Assange/Wikileaks and picked up the comms, or it was someone in the system around Seth.

Here are the dates in order:

> 1. DNC Emails captured up to May 2016.

> 2. June, 2016 - Therriault leaves job as DNC Director of Data Science

> 3. July 10, 2016 - Seth Rich killed

> 4. July 22, 2016 - DNC emails are leaked by Wikileaks

> 5. August 1, 2016 - Therriault visits the White House, hosted by Kelly Jin

Build on this

>He didn't tweet it today, he tweeted it April 27. He deleted it today, after people started commenting on it.

My mistake. Updated list:
> 1. DNC Emails captured up to May 2016.

> 2. June, 2016 - Therriault leaves job as DNC Director of Data Science

> 3. July 10, 2016 - Seth Rich killed

> 4. July 22, 2016 - DNC emails are leaked by Wikileaks

> 5. August 1, 2016 - Therriault visits the White House, hosted by Kelly Jin

> 6. April 27, 2017 - Therriault retweets 'TIL: A group of Pandas is called an "Embarrassment" #pandafacts' at Seth Rich's old twitter account @pandas4progress

OMG Kelly JIN who was the person It says Andrew met at the white house is teh Director of Data-Driven Justice WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/white-house-data-criminal-justice/489614/

director data driven justice was a new job created june 30th 2016 a james comey initiative...

>OMG Kelly JIN who was the person It says Andrew met at the white house is teh Director of Data-Driven Justice WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Hmm

Kelly Jin came to the White House in June 2016, from Boston

Andrew Therriault leaves the DNC to become Data Director of Boston

Why was she hosting this meeting.

>The White House Office of Science Technology & Policy has selected Boston’s Citywide Analytics Manager Kelly Jin to help with its data efforts.

govtech.com/people/White-House-Adds-Boston-Data-Analytics-Leader-to-its-Roster.html

Here is here linked in history

I've archived this thread up to this point.

Please save it and bring it up back up tomorrow, it's bedtime in North America and it will be lost

archive.is/Qyij5

The U.S. Chief technology officer helps the President and their team harness the power of data, innovation and technology on behalf of the American People. The team works closely with others both across and outside government on a broad range of work to upgrade government capability including using applied technology to help create jobs, creating paths to improve government services with lower costs, higher quality and increased transparency, helping upgrade agencies to use open data and expanding their data science capabilities, reduce the costs of health care and criminal justice, increase access to broadband, bring technical talent into government for policy and modern operations input, improve community innovation engagement by agencies working on local challenges, and help keep the nation secure. [2]

bump

Ok this is what I found that might be related. turns out it was probably just a work function thing unless I missed something

oreilly.com/ideas/andrew-therriault-on-how-data-is-transforming-political-campaigns
Apparently Andrew wrote a book...about political campaigns...Interesting

soundcloud.com/oreilly-radar/andrew-therriault-on-how-data-is-transforming-political-campaigns

This podcast with andrew in it implies it's possible to manipulate databases for voters? Maybe I am reading way too far into this now though, time for bed.

great video, thanks

he also wrote an article on the election
archive.is/uW9vQ

Two points:
1. No emails from his team were a part of the leak. Could be because Seth wanted to protect his friends/coworkers?
2. There was disconnect between his team and the DNC when the leaks started. Why would there be a disconnect? Well, if the dnc has contained the leak to his team I'm sure they would want to keep them in the dark.

my thoughts anyways.