2017: Year of the Second Civil War

>2017: Year of the Second Civil War
>still doesn't own a gun

How many times do I have to make this thread you fucks?

>hotdog with mayo and ketchup on a paper towel in bed with an xd-9

the definition of cringe

unrelated: does anyone have anthony weiner's weiner tweet?

a bunch of antifa looking kids came into my pawn shop and bought a few rifles today

>ketchup

Fucking gross. It's banana sauce you pleb

I actually did buy my first gun because of these threads. That was like 1.5 years ago, but I was reading Sup Forums and the thought crossed my mind, 'why not?'. So I went out and bought a handgun.

It was so fun, I bought a rifle and started learning about how to reassemble and clean them. Now it's one of my hobbies. Plus I get to post it in here and not feel like a loser. If you're reading this, and you don't have a gun, fuckin' get one! They're fun, and then you'll have the piece of mind in case of civil unrest.

And yea, Civil War II is coming up. Get ready.

>grip safety

Hey, I love my XD9. I have never had an issue with it, but mayo on a hotdog that's just wrong.

I have that gun in .40

xD xD xD

xd is good bro.

slavs know how to make a solid weapon.

>BCM build
>freefloat cockmod
>Vortex scope

Very nice, you're ready my friend.

What city and state? Could you provide photos?

Fuck you OP, I hate all guns with a passion.

bcm is overrated but okay.

It's not mayo, it's imported semen dumbass. Get with the times you uncultured swine.

Still utterly fucking disgusting.

Better than most ptac poorfag build masquerading as gucci builds on /k/

eat shit pussy. people with guns dont give two squirts of piss what unarmed ladyboys think.

I have food supplies, and plenty of poison to kill those who want to eat my food.

I like how most AR fags automatically turn to their wallet to defend their build.

kinda sad tbqh.

I have like 40 guns kiddo

Who here /PathofLight/ ?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DELETE YOUR POST YOU DUMBASS WE'RE BEING RAIDED

I just realized no foreigners itt

I love my dickmod rail. I'm only going to put a light on it from time to time, and maybe an angled foregrip. I'm actually sort of sliding towards just the magpul polymer grip for my next AR. I sort of feel that the lightweight machined foregrips are the market's solution to a problem that didn't really exist. They're neat, but not necessary for 99% of applications. Sometimes I wish it wasn't there because of the weight, too.

They make good stuff. They're not gucci, for sure. But they're reliable and they usually have good quality control. You can do just as well with an Aero Precision, a Rainier Arms, or similar tier manufacturers. In fact, I think I'm going to go for Aero on my upcoming build. When it comes down to it, most lowers are going to be fine.

I was going to say aero precision makes great stuff for an awesome price.

I personally have a spike and got it for a good price. But got it before they became too popular.

I went with 2 PSA builds.

First one was a carbine gas PSA premium build and the second one was a rifle length freedom build.

Love them both, planning to build a BCM build soon

Hey I got that gun too!

I have one also, never had any problems with it, except is hard to shoot for bullseye shooting

Look into a more natural gripping pistol. I can hit 10s without aiming by eye with mine at 25 yards. It boils down to muscle memory. Your weapon should be a natural extension of your body.

We don't have such problems here. Besides in Bulgaria it is legal to buy even a tank, so if a civil war were to come, the threads about it would be amusing to read. So far, we just watch you burgers arm up, I personally support arming the populace.

>>polacks
>>Not buying glorious Heckler & Koch from the fatherland

I'm not from Germanistan tho

is that sauce to put on a banana
or sauce made from a banana?

yeah a pistol will be just great in a civil war

idiot

I grew up on em man it is dope

It's made from banana and taste amazing.

Wtf no glock? L2 Austria

Bushmaster

You can buy a tank in america as well. If you want to keep the main gun you have to get it registered as a destructive device and good luck finding ammo. If you wanna ride it on the road you have to swap out the treads to rubber or something to make it street legal.

400$ "firearm" ar

I got all kinds of flavors

I have a gun, but why are gunfags the most obnoxious criticizers in the world?

got mine at a pawn shop

Muh gunz, got muh bunker waitun on the civil war.

>2017
>no gun
>not making explosives
Playtime's over

>12g
>5.56/.223
>44mag
>9mm
>22lr
>???

you got all except the 44 its actually a 45 LC

My groupings at 15 yards are less than 2 inches, I do just fine with it. I am in the market for another pistol atm though, just for bulls plinking. Gonna get me a G17L, would be much easier if they were legal here.

look up two thumbs forward. point with your thumb, hit what you look at. i dont even use the sights anymore unless the target is

Posts like this are used to build a up threat model of users. Something someoen posted a while back specifically warned of this.