Could he beat Hillary?

Could he beat Hillary?

His charisma is like Obama on steroids and has zero baggage.

If Hillary ran again they would pull out all the stops and take no chances to ensure her victory. No one would be likely to beat her if she ran again.

He's too stupid to be President. Dumber than George W. Bush.

There won't be more democrats left if she goes Seth Rich on them.

You think you have seen political murder?

Don't take the stops out of Killary.

He'd steamroll her easily.

he'd win by a landslide

that's literally impossible

She's not running in 2020 though...

is she?

We aren't planning on doing it again. It would be too obvious.

Anyways, he'll win Trump in 2020.

guys.. i need to know

Not gonna lie, former Rock supporter here. It's hilarious to see him crash and burn but we can't let him get the nuclear codes

he is our guy

that the meme magic begins

Say it with me
>Herbert MountainDew Camacho

Lets hope he can't get memed into prez

I wouldn't be surprised.

WE WUZ KANG NIGGERS TOO:
Polynesian Jew Smackdown Oogaboogaloo

Really the globalists are going to pull out all the stops on their next candidate regardless, the last elections were a perfect storm in that their opponent, to them, seemed so ridiculous that they didn't take him seriously, and didn't take a lot of the "precautions" they would normally take with an opponent they took seriously. They got a real wake up call and you can expect the rigging machine to be well-oiled and back in full force 4 years from now.

I thought that bitch said she was done.

The Rock would have to beat Pocahantas not Hilldawg.

Now if Trump ever grows a brain and throws her in prison he'd win in a landslide.

The Rock shall layeth the smack down on all their candy asses in the greatest landslide ever seen in politics

Didn't they say this after she lost to Obama?

If Trump purges the globalist scum from the government Trump will win 2020 and The Rock would just have to settle for making movies.

He needs to purge the deep state and all obstructionists, then arrange for George Soros to have a most unfortunate accident.

After that trigger Antifa into the mother of all chimpouts where there will be a large number of heavy armed patriots waiting to defend free speech and after things get out of hand all that's left of Antifa would be heaps of corpses in pools of their own blood. The cops would be somewhere else so no arrests.

Then he can get the FCC to reign in the media and no more lib media opposition for him to worry about.

McCain and his buddy Lindsey can go for a walk in the same neighborhood Seth Rich was found in.

Then he can fit Hillary for a pretty new orange outfit.

The Rock should not run. He would only be a puppet of the globslists.

USA won't fall for it.

if you smelllleleleleleleelelel what the rock is cooking.