I'm so fucking sick of Christcucks shitting up this board with their retarded desert Jew religion...

I'm so fucking sick of Christcucks shitting up this board with their retarded desert Jew religion. How can you believe in the crap that is the Bible? Do you really think the Earth was created with magic and that you will go to Heaven when you die?

You retards need to realize that all religions are bullshit or GTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/god-is-a-creator-not-a-magician-pope-francis-says-19866/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38877158
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My apologies Abdullah I will convert ASAP

Islam recognizes Christ as a Prophet.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ, SHIT FOR BRAINS
>all religions are bullshit

God exists out of necessity, brainlet swedecuck. Whether you like it or not.

Jesus was aryan, blond hair and blue eyes. Hitler knew this to be true
Christianity is an Aryan religion

Now that's a fucking retarded argument

He would say that, wouldn't he? Grow up.

Energy itself (photons) can be a force carrier

Rot in Hell, muthafucka!

>applying macroscopic physics and causality to quantum mechanics and space-time

people need god even if he may be real or not otherwise they become faggy degens ike your average swede

>I'm so fucking sick
muh feels
>of Christcucks
name calling
>shitting up this board
muh feels
>with their retarded desert Jew religion.
insults
>How can you believe in the crap that is the Bible?
insults
>Do you really think the Earth was created with magic
strawman
>You retards
name calling
>need to realize that all religions are bullshit
insults
>or GTFO.
muh feels

Man, atheists sure make such good arguments!

>strawman
How is it a strawman?

>thread
>animeposter
>sweden

holy fuck, you convinced me, svensen blackbulsonn.

now get the fuck out of the house, there are fresh somalis that need to be given housing

Most religious people don't think the earth was created by "magic"

catholicnewsagency.com/news/god-is-a-creator-not-a-magician-pope-francis-says-19866/

GOOD, fuck off to r/atheism then fucking cancer.

>implying

You're 12, aren't you?

OP is an ISIS supporter and needs to be killed asap

So how did he create it, if not by magic?

I used to be a rational human being, but then I found a Japanese image board where disingenuous basement dwellers told me that atheism inevitably leads to degeneracy!

>muh feels
Not an argument.
>name calling
Not an argument.
>muh feels
Not an argument.
>insults
Not an argument.
>insults
Not an argument.
>strawman
Not an argument.
>name calling
Not an argument.
>insults
Not an argument.
>muh feels
Not an argument.
>Man, atheists sure make such good arguments!
Not an argument.

That's because they had superior white genetics and lived in the superior european culture (which is older than sandniggers tales), not because they believed a dead kike on a stick died for our sins

>How can you believe in the crap that is the Bible? Do you really think the Earth was created with magic and that you will go to Heaven when you die?

Do you really believe that is more than just a minor part of christianity?

fucking protestants

define "magic"

The entire first post isnt an argument so thats completely irrelevant.

lol that proves nothing
Its final prove relies on "to which everyone gives the names god", but "Everyone" at that time was an illiterate peasant. Not to mention that it makes more sense if you replace god with nothing, thus turning the whole thing into an argument against god.

kys kikeworshipper

Supernatural powers. Peforming magic is doing stuff that shouldn't be possible.

hi varg odin was a literal cuck and had a crossdressing son BASED

Who are you to say whats possible?

I'm not a pagan, pagans are larpers.

why would do at even if i was christian tthey believe in this thing called hell you know

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world, and long may it remain so.

You will serve our ends, or you will cease to exist. You don't get a say in how this proceeds.

And yet you love to sit in our somali filled streats 14 hours straight and beg for 2 cents. Then just to come home to your bootlegged inbread family in an abandoned trailer park. Fuck outa here, gypsy.

Question - Where do children get their morals from?

society

their parents and the janitor who molests them

Their parents.

>Supernatural powers. Peforming magic is doing stuff that shouldn't be possible.

God is outside of nature (ie outside of the universe), he shouldn't logically be bound by the rule of nature.

If a programmer/gamer modifies the execution of code to do something it normal shouldn't with a debugger/gameshark, is he doing "magic"? No, because he is outside of the program/game and not bounded by the rules of it.

Better be a fedora than a kiddies fiddler

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

it take more of a leap of faith to think that you were created from nothing.

it's amazing how you can just eat a theory up, because it's presented as "science".

I haven't said anything about The Big Hoax. Try again, faggot.

>How can you believe in the crap that is the Bible?
Becuase bible is very intelligently written and if your IQ is high you can understand it. If you know polish try Andrzej Niemojewski he explained many parables in NT

Op is a soulless talking monkey I guess

have fun with that

>Better be a fedora than a kiddies fiddler
impying fedora's dont

Why are Swedeanons almost identical to Israelanons?

>I'm so fucking sick of Christcucks
I stopped right there, you are worse than
the Jew.

Morals can be good and bad, they come from everywhere and change as the weather.
In an atheist society, degenerate morals grow like weeds. While in a Christian society degeneracy is shamed, unlike in an atheistic society.
Without Christianity, faggotery rises, feminism rises, degeneracy rises.
People are stupid and need religion to guide them in the right path.
Centuries ago Christianity even protected Europe from countless Muslim invasions, now that Christianity is declining, Islam is taking over Europe like never seen before and without any opposition at all.
Religion creates traditionalism and values, the opposite of what liberals want, that's why leftists hate Christianity.

Whether you like it or not fellow underage atheists, you are useful idiots. You are the pinnacle of the divide and conquer and the rejection of your own culture.

The faith aspect of religion is irrelevant. It has become the largest factor in athiests who reject religious works.

The bible was written over many generations, with stories that provide guidelines for people to follow, which in turn would benefit societies.

Many of the writings are rich in philisophical parallels, as well as echoing traditions and beliefs that have stayed with humanity since the earliest stories and writings were created.

it isn't about believing that one man made an ark and placed one of every animal on it, nor is it really about what actually happens in any of the books.

The value is in the meaning of these stories, and considering the age of them, much of the teachings behind the words is still relevant.

No true god would demand worship and an undying faith. Live a good life, treat others well and help those who are willing to help themselves.

Do not act well because you fear hell or imagine it will push you to heaven for doing so.

True charity is anonymous. To give and expect no reward.

There is a reason all of humanity created their own divine entities to worship as they grew, and it is foolish to cast away the lessons learnt from hundreds if not thousands of years, because you reject the notion of a sky daddy.

Listen up, shithead.
Sup Forums is a Christian board by culture, and should remain so. If you're on Sup Forums and have been for more than a week then you should be against native culture replacement.
Go to some shitty fedora-chan if you want to fit in. Stop trying to usurp native cultures, you cuck hypocrite.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38877158
>Child abuse: 7% of Australian Catholic priests alleged to be involved
You can't make this shit up

/thread

Hi /Reddit. Is it easier for your little brain to imagine the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life?

>Sweden
pottery

lets actualy have a descusion about religeon ok sven?

>their retarded desert Jew religion.
jesus was a jew but he was betrayed by the jews the (crucifixion)

unlike faith science explians how the process works.
if god is omnipotent could he make a rock he could not lift?
if so he isnt onipotent.
if not the same result.
you got any citations for your claim?well a rebutal to your argument is what created the universe? or more spicifically what happened before the "creation"

ITT: Butthurt Christcuck brainlets

>against native culture replacement
>worships jew from half the way around the world

>well a rebutal to your argument is what created the universe? or more spicifically what happened before the "creation"
Humans can't possibly answer this question. I have no idea and I don't believe in the Big Bang.

Sorry abdul, i will read next time.

Based kek pede refugee scum detected.

Sup Forums is a Christian board and always has been.

>Based kek pede refugee scum detected.
I'm an atheist NatSoc who hates Trump and never goes to Reddit. Hit and miss.

so you have to go into the paranormal you see why faith exists?

the abrahamic god or the islamic one probably does not exist but to rule something like a "god" creator out is arrogant at best because we still dont know what created the universe itself.

learn to speak english faggot

>to rule something like a "god" creator out is arrogant at best because we still dont know what created the universe itself
Isn't it just as arrogant to claim that some God created all of this? Based on fucking what? And who the hell created him/her?

christianity is jewish

It doesn't matter what we believe faggot shill.

What matters is, Christianity beget the West.

Christians have BABIES. Atheists fucking DON'T.

An inconvenient scientific fact: We all grow old and die.

Another fact: Whoever has the most babies wins.

Muslims have babies, and are diluting the world with stupidity. We can not win with atiheism. To be raised without morality is a scar to the spirit. It leaves you fertile soil for identity politics and mental illness.

Shut the fuck up!

isnt it arrogant to claim the universe created itself?
bassically violating the laws of thermodynamics.
to explain the creation of the universe you have to go into the paranormal i one way or the other.

also this argument of who created who never end anywhere.
>atheist say who created "god"
>and christfags respond with what created the universe.

its a stalemate that both sides cant anwser completly.

Answer me this: do you believe in God? Isn't believing in God a basic requirement to call yourself Christian?

>Christians have BABIES. Atheists fucking DON'T.
say that to the billions of asians who have dominated population-wise for all of human history, fucking dumb nigger.

> Land gets increasingly atheist
> Land is overrun by niggers and desertcoons
> People get overrun by assualt trucks
> "It's those fucking christscucks fault"

We will close the border when Sweden goes into civil war mode.

could you provide a citation for that?

also if you dont follow the old testament or the 10 commandments how can you call youself a christian when you litrally dont follow the word of your "god"?

Because we follow the word of our God, Jesus, by believing in him as the son of God and our redeemer.

This you would know if you had even an inkling of Christian blood in you, Muhammed.

inplying it isnt becuase the swedes never saw the religeon of peace before the invasion.

when your media is blasting 24/7 about muh "refrugees" it doesnt matter if your a christian or a fedora atheist propaganda will manipulate anybody.

>You retards need to realize that all religions are bullshit or GTFO.

I'd be happy if they just stopped worshiping fucking Kike religions and went back to European religions.

>inb4 Varg posting

Oh shit, sorry Sweden. I'll convert to atheism right now.
>there, I did it.
>are you proud of me?
>is your Muslim husband proud of me?
>is your Muslim country proud of me?

Christians literally tried to genocide the Muslims during the Crusades. I think your country would be much better off if they killed more Muslims than they did

>Christians literally tried to genocide the Muslims
No, they didn't. What they did do was trying to genocide European pagans.

>Because we follow the word of our God, Jesus,

do you follow the old testament or the new libral testament.?
or the ten commandments? if not how can you call youself a christian if you dont follow the litral word of "GOD"?

>calls me muhhamed even do im agnostic
why do you make stupid assumptions like that?

atheism is the stupidest religion of them all

isnt it ironic that the same thing apply's to christians?

also evolution is a proven fact.

What do you think mister god?
God says:
Line 17852:
the custom of the feast.

2:43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child
Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not
of it.

2:44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's
journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.

2:45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem,
seeking him.

2:46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the
temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and
asking them questions.

>My wife's son Jesus
Literally the religion of cucks

Christians are Cucks, Race Mixers and are devoted to importing Musilms and spreading Islam.

From Anglicans to Mormons to Catholics.

The Evangelicals, just about the only not SJW tier cucks, also love the Jews, so they fuck us either way.

Evangelical's on an individual level can be alright, but as a collective they will be responsible for the downfall of white civilization.

Unless someone can get into a high position among the Anglicans and Catholics who isn't a fucking white hating multi-kult loving Israel worshipper.

1. Christians are literal Dune Coon worshiping

2. Christians and Christian values are why we're flooded with brown people.

Maybe it's hard to hear, but it's the truth. Right now, Christians are colluding with the enemy. Except for some American ones.

If you're not okay with black Christians coming into your country then you are not Christian. Abandon that shitstain of a religion if you want a white ethnostate.

>Christians and Christian values are why we're flooded with brown people.

Fundamentally untrue. That's your average gaytheist.

It is not a proven fact, you fucking idiot, do you not understand how the reasoning of science works?

It is a popular theory with substantial evidence.
A THEORY.

>he doesn't realize that Reagan literally tore down walls and is responsible for the 52% meme
WEW

Atheism ftw. I don't need fairy tales to tell me how life was created and what will happen when I will die.

>It is not a proven fact, you fucking idiot, do you not understand how the reasoning of science works?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
but it is.

isnt it ironic that the chrisfags also believed the sun revolved around the earth?
or the belief that the earth was created in 7 DAYS.
and youre calling me moronic?

keked and checked

Insalah Mehmed

tigane esti pe un anime image board

Those that deny the Kingdom shall be slaughtered before Him.

This is most certainly true.

bait