America is a gateway country of the worst kind. its a bad country...

America is a gateway country of the worst kind. its a bad country, a clusterfuck of old political ideals and ignorance that inst well run by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive patriotism faggotry and LAND OF THE FREE. The normal person can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the country itself, regardless of opinion is plain bad.

however these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underage faggots who engage in every field of faggotry both online and in the real world. The super patriotic soldiers all trying their hardest to look cool, the enormous portion sizes , peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole fundie faggotry and everything about the american world fuels their escape fantasies, while the pity party revolutionary background, emphasis on revenge against terrorists, and overall preachiness of the leadership make it just fit right with the mary suiesh drives of you average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self importance towards the world. exactly the kind of shit that makes kiddies and retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

america is basically THE country to attract the most hated posters know to Sup Forums which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this sad excuse for a country and anyone who likes america to ensure no america threads ever encourage the newfags to post here about that shitty fucking country.

This is now a Liberia thread. Post pictures of Liberia.

Don't mind me, just mopping up this ebola infested mud in front of my hut made of feces.

>Liberia
What the fuck

user, can you show us on the doll where the American touched you?

Psst hey man....yea over here.

He-hey, you seen any ebola around 'ere?

We the ebola B O Y Z. Holla atcha ebola B O Y Z if you see any ebola, ok?

NIGGER
N
I
G
G
E
R

Rare

Fucking kill yourself and us back our stripes you fucking mother fucker

talk to malaysia first faggot shitter

fuck off shill

Dont drag oregon into this lib faggotry. Only Eugene and Portland are blue

>one star instead of 50
Cucko

Hey, you're here from redditard. I can tell. You know what would really make America great again? If you and the rest of the cancer that came here from your faggot ass t_d board would go find somewhere else to have your circle jerk!

>muh reddit boogeyman
amerishits cant handle being a country full of fags.
so delusional

But you have ebola

The shilling and obvious trolls now are so old. Kike lover u gunna say anything creative for once?

i love you

I like how that image is literally the Democrats electoral plans and how they view people, and ultimately is why they keep losing.

What do you even know about America?
Go die in obscurity; it is your destiny.

hate to break it to you but half of washington state and all of Michigan is red too.along with many other spots your blue is alot smaller than you think.

thanks friend i hope you get droned last

Well fuck, you want us to be france? Fuck that shit, i like whiskey and pussy.

>dumbfuckistan

Aaaaaah, I remember this shitty meme. From the good ol' Dubya years, when dipshit leftists actually thought there was a difference.

Good times.

Why do you even bother fag

Your little nigger country is a festering shithole. If it disappeared tomorrow no one would even notice.
>says California is 'real america'
>reveals he knows jack shit about america
Everyone hates California and wants them to succeed so their pensions blow up and sink that pisspit. KYS

>Rizla
Kek

>coastcucks are mad because they cant enforce their dumbfuck ideals on the rest of the country
>walk on flag
>say america was never great
>try to elect a communist
>"we're the true americans"
who knew the marxists were such patriots.
we should nuke California so it finally fucks off into the ocean and enjoy our delicious red-state beachfront property.

HOW MANY SCOOPS DOES IT TAKE TOOO IMPECH A TRUMP?

2 SCWOOPS TWO MANY

Fuck Mormans and fuck mudslimes

Darkie infestation, just like Liberia.

You better make PA red on that fucking map

Fucking hell, who the actual fuck is posting from liberia?

Where you at? Monrovia? Kakata? I know it's not nimba and certainly not Bassa. Or are you some American embassy fag larping as a liberian

T. Liberian escapee

We don't want Illinois

How many nukes does your country have? 0?

Oh no. That sucks.

In your pic, all the assholes live in blue. Nicest people in the country are in dumbfuckistan.