Can someone explain to me what the fuck Somalis are? Why do they look so different from West Africans?

Can someone explain to me what the fuck Somalis are? Why do they look so different from West Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/east-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2016/06/the-genetic-structure-of-worlds-first.html
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iLB0EnTgRv4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

islam

When niggers fuck pirates

THEY

Arab+African hybrid

they are mixed with middle eastern caucasians. a back migration from eurasia into africa.

They are mixed with Bantu west Africans, not Arabs

No

this is the right answer

Neanderthal genes

look up the migration patterns, i'm too lazy to spoonfeed you

They always look like someone just played a big prank of them

bump

Caucasoid negroid hybrids.

They have no Bantu, East Africans are genetically far from other subsaharans

somalians look like stoned coal miners.

They are what happens when nature combines the worst aspects of niggers and Arabs. You get a mutated subspecies of humans known only as Somalis. They've somehow managed to look more primitive and ugly than even our Abos. Such abominations should be put out of their misery.

how come somali men are skeletors but the women are fucking fat

>when you nutted but she still suckin

tracingafricanroots.wordpress.com/east-africa/

Look here. They're almost wholly East African, there are a few outliers that show maybe 20% Middle Eastern but that's all.

To say they're mixed African and Arab is stupid, they're one of the oldest inhabitants so pretty much their own thing

>2017
>not having a somali nigress waifu cook you up some qado baasto

get left behind you genetic weaklings while my children ascend

Khat + Breeding with Ayy Lmaos (large forehead) + Inbreeding

t Somalishit
Fuck off, I hate all of you alien niggers. Go back to your failed state shithole. You've all ruined Flemington and the western suburbs. Even mongrel Abos are better than you

What's the somali's national dishes?
Stones with mashed sand ?
Fucking leaf

I'm not, do you realise how genetically diverse Africa is. Somali are very far from West Africans, the same thing with Khoisan

Since your country is basically a somalian colony, you must have at least tried xalwo?

What about the Ethiopians? Can you she'd more light on them

Why do they all have the same face, are they inbred?

Former colony of Italy.

looks like cheap catfood. are you sure you didn't just post a pic of cheap catfood?

I once worked with a somalian and he basically ate everything with sugar. the whole food was sweetened beyond recognition.

Another former colony of Italia.

niggers are awful.
muslims are awful.

let's combine these two terrible things to make something of true horror: the somali.

arab rape babies

centuries of inbreeding

same with eretrea and pakistan, was very common to marry 1st gen cousins, you need to be 3 or more gens away, removed to have healthy offspring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

the fuck is a bantu?

Somalis are so fucking retarded that even ultracucked UK had to put a roof on their immigration

i think they reject somalis as long as the unemployment rate is under 30%

*over* 30%

Yes.

A Natuflian-like population population moved to East Africa and created that phenotype.

>To say they're mixed African and Arab is stupid, they're one of the oldest inhabitants so pretty much their own thing
How do you explain that West Eurasian DNA in them then? Yeah, very stupid of me for reading actual scientific studies.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2016/06/the-genetic-structure-of-worlds-first.html

Looks nasty, and a Somalian touched it. Eww

It is a family of subsaharan laguages that have generally a word for man/person that sounds like antu. C.f. Ubuntu.

Uyimbube uyimbube uyimbube uyimbube in the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...

Somalis are the retarded version of niggers, like what does that tell you, the retarded version of a retard.

you can see the inbreeding as well, nigger muslims, inbreeding causes noticeable facial characteristics, characteristics pretty much all Somalis share along with most muslims across the world. think of down syndrome people and your getting close to the mark

ayy lmaos

>Why do they look so different from West Africans?

Africa has the largest amount of genetic variances in the world.

The most good looking of blacks, obviously because they have a caucasoid skull structure. Other niggers hate them cus they don't have ugly flat big-nostrilled noses.

That dude is to Somalis what Steve Buscemi is to white folks. Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eretrians totally lack the actual negroid phenotypes

I dont know what they are but I love fucking Somali women.

>pic related

False, it makes them uglier for some reason. West Africans are much more sexually attractive in Europe to white women. At least I never see East Africans with them.

WE WUZ GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL N SHIEEET

Somalis, we have naturally high metabolism, we eat fuck all. Meanwhile, Somalis women don't do anything that's is physically moving. No exercise, no workout, bitches become fatties. I know this pekka, cause I'm a skinny Somali

There's a lot of different kinds of Africans, just like there's lots of different types of Europeans.

African-Americans see their world in the most broadly painted simplistic tones and seem to believe they're connected to all types of dark skinned peoples, only for reality to slap them in the face with its aids riddled dick.

Waryaa, aabaha wase keep it calm dee

>flag
Okay Mahmud

Somali women are good-looking (relatively-speaking) but their men are undesirable. Something happened to them to cause sexual dimorphism similar to East Asians. I can't blame it on neoteny either because they don't showcase all the characteristics.

absolutely disgusting

Because Somalis look down on Mongol inferior bitches.

Impotent rage. Don't even bother. Everyone in this thread knows I'm right.

somalis are literally the worst kind of nigger. they always have empty eyes, there's just nothing in that dark swarthy depth. no intelligence, no independent thought, no emotion. just oooga booga where my khat

>Why do they look so different from West Africans?
Maybe because they are East African?

You got a solid point there Pekka, and I agree with you. That being said, Somali girls are good looking if they take care of themselves. But the fact that they literally have a zero fuckkng hobbies, or anything to keep their asses off of that fattening Somali food, they won't be fortunate enough to reach the peak of their hotness. I knew girls who're so hot in their mid late teens, but the moment they pass over 20, they become big mammas.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro.htm

>arabic niggers

They are the result of the lowest IQ Jews fucking niggers, that's why they have that dickhead shape skull.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLB0EnTgRv4

They exhibit the same behaviors too. Callous disregard for other race's lives. When struck in defense, will always seek revenge and portray themselves as the victims. Hypersexual, insane, overly religious.

They look all kinds of fucked up. Just abnormal.

They all have this bizarre bulbous forehead and tapered chin look. Maybe it's the epigenetic result of living through an eternal famine?

This leaf user knows. It's literally what he said. For example, Somalis in the west look so different than those in Somalia, simply cause of the diet and healthy food. It's epigenetic that fucked them up my people

>West Africans
you mean mixed whites right ?

You know why

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>>WE

Yes, just like albanians

this plus Arab mixture.

There are some very good looking Eritrean/Somali/Ethiopian women.

That's how Europeans will look like in the future

Arab rape babies.

The blacks in France aren't from Somalia, most of them are from Congo, Mali, Senegal etc... All the old french colonies

I've had a few Somali neighbours and they have been ok, they have a good sense of humour, kid next door saw his sister coming in full covered regalia and said
"hi batman"
They seem to have a pretty strong work ethic with the men anyway. I don't mind them.

Somalis and Ethiopians have a higher IQ than the average negro, modern historians will say that's because "MUH PURE HOMO SAPIENS NO ADMIXTURE WITH NEANDERTHALS", but I guess the horn of africa was once a colony of a huge oceanic empire that was destroyed with the floods (Atlantis?)...

Jesus are they ALL hideous??

Somalian and other west african/north afircan people are actually Caucasoids, not Negroids.
My best friend is Somali heritage and from what he understands they are a mix of Black and Arab people but also, let's not forget they are closer to original homo sapiens than any other race.

Dem titties

Xalwo is fucking nasty. I don't know how anyone eats this shit.