See any difference between these two Presidents? Both photos taken during their first week

See any difference between these two Presidents? Both photos taken during their first week

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjU8Fg3NFmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a nigger in the left picture

Edgy. You will grow out of racism one day, though.

if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if... okey doke

Sad you won't be growing out of the retard box anytime soon.

Seems the older i get, the more I can appreciate racism.
I think it's the opposite.

The nigger is lazy

Trump has a a lot more paper work

>left: won the popular vote too
>right: both a globalist and a nationalist, has a Jewish daughter

I go to Trumps Twitter occasionally to see whats up This man is busy as a beaver in Spring .twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

No, I'm enlightened by the fact that I know my genes are as bad as the rest of them.

There's nothing to appreciate about an attempt to associate eugenics with an idea a majority of the world populace disagrees with (racism). Racism is a massive disinfo campaign against eugenics.

LOL. I messy desk means something.

Imagine believing Trump is smarter than Obama. Kek.

Ok ill bite. If not the nigger, then what's the big difference?

Trump golfs more than Obama now, and Obama is fucking retired.

Remember when Trumpcucks were buttblasted about Obama golfing.

They don't.

lurk more you fucking faggot
if people can tell you're not a regular poster from two posts then need to stop posting

and someday you might realize what a faggot you are, but I doubt it. Racism and stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

>unironically calling yourself (((enlighten)))

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

not the first time I hear this shit.

One is on top of his game managing his work well. The other is a disorganized mess that still keeps everything on paper.

source? do they have Obamas and Trumps golfing schedules? oh thats right you pulled that out of your ass.

Hey what do you carry around in that briefcase anyways?

>crackers

>There's nothing to appreciate about an attempt to associate eugenics with an idea a majority of the world populace disagrees with (racism).
I haven't said anything about eugenics, and you're the one who brought up racism. If an association is being made between these two things, it's you doing it.

Of course eugenics is a good thing.
Of course I prefer whites to blacks. I have no problem insulting another race, just like i have no problem insulting another country. Just like I have no problem insulting another religion. Fuck em.

Yea it's pretty funny how the same critics are totally silent over trumps golfing when they wouldn't shut up about Obama playing golf.

if you are a puppet you only need to learn the speech

if you break a paradigm you better learn that shit

What's the big difference between eugenics and racism? What's the big difference between abortion and a bunch of politically correct people with vaguely defined opinions about it?

We aren't perfect. We are susceptible to heart disease. Inbreeding has been huge in our history, if I go further back I wonder when the incest begins and ends. Eugenics, the ultimate goal of racism if you actually think about it and came to a conclusion with it, would make sure that even white people have their genes cleaned.

Thas a strawman my man. he didnt mean it like that

They come from clumping an entire group of people into a category. You'll never be 100% accurate. Eugenics is a little better than that.

Trump only picture reads.

When the streets were filled with agrey protesters Trump was found watching "Finding Dory" in the Oval Office.

ha ha

>this is the posting brain power of The_Donald refugees

>Obama retired
>hasn't been in the country since Trump took office
What a retirement, shilling around the south pacific, oh boy.

Trump didnt realise until a month in that the president usually doesnt work in the oval and does stuff mainly in the private study,

lazy nigger tries to read

>image on the left
Staged photogenic shot taken to try and make Obama into this self analyzing deep thinker burdened with the heavy weight of his office
>image on the right
Man getting fucking shit done and having a huge work load to take care of

Which do you think resonates with the working class more? Artificial bullshit or the self inserting realistic burden that working men face every single day regardless of race of creed?

No one would shut up because Obama wasn't getting shit done at all. Trump goes golfing about every weekend and he's already done more in 100 days than ObungHole did in 8 fucking years.

What's the difference between the pictures, you nigger riddle man.

sure, trump is a disorganized mess

>left, actually Jewish AND a nigger, double win for the US of A.

A clean desk is a sign of a psychopath

Trump works all week to golf on weekends.
Obama did nothing but golf and eat pizza.

Trump is a hard working white man. obama is a lazy nigger.

Obama is an orderly, efficient man, who gets work down and knows when to let more qualified people do stuff for him.

im baiting

Also; Trump has a cooler desk. The left one looks like a shitty table in that photograph.

Nu-pol is worst pol. Reddit needa to leave.

>with an idea a majority of the world populace disagrees with (racism).

The majority of the world is racist as fuck. Chinks, indians, japs, south americans, africans, jews, etc. Only whites have been dumb enough to be guilted by their history.

Pic related.

GTFO kike, back to tumblr with you

Trumps too dumb to use a computer.

The majority of the world is prejudiced against far more than just race, race is just the tip of the iceberg. Most of the world doesn't take it too seriously though.

Look at Trump and his love for big companies. That Coca Cola he's drinking was paid for by Tax Payers. Sad.

With all the viruses, hacking and leaks going on with computers, Trump is too smart to trust them.

>Man getting fucking shit done and having a huge work load to take care of
>Trump doesnt like to read long pages...prefers bullet points on single sheet 1 sided.

>Mfw people tell me orcs aren't real

Two staged photo ops, both desperately attempting to convey a persona other than "globalist figurehead" but failing miserably

reddit out

Imagine believing Trump was influenced by the Russians, and thinking he is a bigger puppet than Obama.
Die Degenerate

Niggers desk is empty. No work

DING DING DING finally someone gets it! Although Race and work load seem to have a relation kek.

>The state of Drumpftards

Obama gets his work done in an efficient and timely manner, and ends up with a tidy clean desk. Trump is a lazy overwhelmed fatass

also, if anyone is interested, watch link related. Putin also has a clear desk at all times

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjU8Fg3NFmo

Guy on right definitely have more russian documents to sign.

Fuck off back to lebbit newfag

>I'm a busy man, nobody is busier than me

you will grow into it like the people you are trying to lecture smartboy

>Which do you think resonates with the working class more? Artificial bullshit or the self inserting realistic burden that working men face every single day regardless of race of creed?

fuck off shareblue

You can't even see the pages, just the borders. Do they really think documents have text to the very edge?

No folder labels. Contracts have page numbers. The paper is the wrong size (not legal size). No stickies, etc. Page numbers go in the corners. Also there’s a full inch of a piece sticking out at the bottom. Also, because the folders are backwards, should be some staples visible on the top right.

There are pictures you moron.

Hes not wrong though

Rekt

> See any difference between these two Presidents?
Yeah, guy on the left has his shit done. Guy on the right is a procrastinator.

why the fuck are you here ? you sound just like weak ignorant faggot. noone is going to give you le upvotes here

dated pictures? cause if they take 20 photos from 3 of Trumps golf trips, and only 17 from obamas 8 golf trips... I hope you see what I'm trying to illuminate for you

really under rated. A shame.

Do you realize it's always a giant endeavour when the president leaves the WH for his beach mansion? It's not like he can slip out and nobody knows about it. The public knows exctly how many times he has been there.

What a dumb meme. The whole golf thing never bothered me, even when Obama did it.
Nobody in the country works raw 24/7.
Or on earth for that matter.

The Oval Office isnt where presidents actually clock thier desk time, it's for show. Obama, and most modern Presidents worked out of the President's Study. Nixon worked out of the Executive Office Building across the street.

>left: organized, has delegated specific tasks to his staff, keeps the majority of his papers filed away until they necessarily need attention, uses the extra desk space for files that will come across his desk between the interim of eventually filing them away

>right: disorganized, staff is just as disorganized, superfluous "filler" papers to give the appearance of workloads, useless papers like the electoral map of the 2016 election to hand to random people, various salacious material hidden in binders and stacks of paper for quick access, someone else's leather glass case, random shit trump will never even bother to read including daily briefings located somewhere within those huge piles of miscellaneous items, everything's dated 2 weeks ago

it's already public knowledge that trump doesn't enjoy reading and prefers everything given to him in either picture form, read to him by someone, or easily digestible phrases and bits of information taking up no more than 1 or 2 paragraphs. hell, most of trump's information comes from cable news.

It bothered your overlord. And that makes him a hypocrite

Its funny because i was brought up as a marxist and feminist and grew out of that.

>Obama
>Getting anything done
Not even a Trump dick sucker but don't delude yourself

I always thought it was odd that there isn't a computer in the oval office

>imagine believing trump was influenced by the russians
>trump hurriedly fires fbi director comey in one of the rudest, improper, disrespectful, and indignant ways before meeting with russians the following day
>trump invites the lower ranking russian officials into the oval office
>prohibits american press from the meeting
>allows the russian press into the meeting
>putin's amazed by how his meddling in democratic elections, aiding assad in killing civilians, and human rights abuses have granted his lackies a welcome into the highest office in all of the western world

sure, there's no way he's a bigger puppet than obama.

None of that is illegal

revealing classified information is

>none of that is illegal

you don't understand the meaning of being a puppet, do you? you actually think everything putin will have trump do is going to be so obviously illegal as this:

>trump leaks classified information during his meeting with the russians that compromised an undercover agent in the field

and do you really think that if trump could so easily do that with other WH admin officials in the room that he's not doing something even worse through unofficial back channels? he practically rolled out the red carpet for not putin but instead his grunts. get with the program.

Obama has his shit sorted out.
Blorf has no idea what he's doing and just letting the work pile up.

>also, if anyone is interested, watch link related. Putin also has a clear desk at all times

that's because russia can't afford paper

One of the few things Trump was (is) wrong about. I wanted Obama playing golf as much as possible, 24/7, that way he wouldn't have as much time to spend destroying the constitution, ruining my health insurance, supplying ISIS, taking my money, and trying to take my guns.

Trump is not a fan of delegating, is he?

You could tell Obama was more a spokesthing than a guy in charge, so the workload on the right is what it's like when you're actually doing the job. Fatiguing as fuck.

Except as Commander in Chief, the president can declassify anything he pleases, and there is zero proof he shared anything classified. He should declassify everything about ISIS to Russia, they are supposed to be a partner of ours in the fight against ISIS. Or are you upset because you support ISIS?

All the Russian nonsense comes from "reports" and "undisclosed information." You're the puppet.

Nice of Obama to clean out his desk early and prepare for a man who will need that desk to actually do work.

didn't trump tell a reporter to go away for asking hard questions, and then pretend to use the phone?

If you want to talk about eugenics why don't you make your own fucking thread?

Well I'm sure Bill Clinton's office was just as busy when Obama took office

The President of the US is incapbable of revealing classified information. Classification and Declassification is his prerogative, among the powers of his branch. If President Trump were to tell all about Area 51, the moment the information passed from his lips: it's declassified

>piles newspapers
>paperwork

Also,is that the Oval office right? I thought that place is mostly used for press and official stuff. Not a lot of actual day2day stuff goes on there,right?

although correct, pictures like that present a weak argument since we've all seen homeless people that look like the orc. Posting a n average abo would be better

thx, based strayan black piller