What the FUCK?

How in the world that the two celebs "crusading" for Julian are a degenerate, and a known associate of Marina 'Spirit Chef' Abramovic?

marina abramovic

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/pamela-anderson-lady-gaga-rally-cause-julian-assange/
youtube.com/watch?v=W--pUSRW1zY
youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo
youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me

>fuck up and don't paste link

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/pamela-anderson-lady-gaga-rally-cause-julian-assange/

I have the feeling that Lady Gaga might be fucking stupid and doesn't even know that Abramovic was part of the Podesta leaks.

Lady Gaga is low key redpilled and trying to get away from the darkness

Because it's all a psyop designed to destroy the current order and usher in the new one. If assange were the real deal he would have been dead years ago. Snowden too

>reddit spacing

Let's build a wall to keep reddit out
├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬
┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴

there's no way, with the amount of people shit posting and trolling twitter, facebook, instagram and shit?

She fucking knows exactly whats going on

because they don't really differ much from Assange when it comes to worldview. Assange is not /natsoc/ or fascist or /ourguy/... his ideal candidate would probably be (((Bernie Sanders))). By all means, I respect his work, but don't get it twiztid, this rap shit, is mine. It's not, a game, what you heard (it's what you hearin') listen (it's what you hearin') listen.

I doubt it. First of all, she's a woman. Second of all, a popstar. And she strikes me as the intellectual type either. Not say that woman doesn't have the time to sniff through twitter all day anyhow. I think she's confused as shit and drifts in a swirl of bullshit and misinformation.

cause celebre. what are you gonna do?

yes, and so was Seth Rich's choice of candidate. I agree though, if you were Julian would you even trust these people?

/thread

I would think julian is full blown paranoid by now. Why wouldn't he be?

she's not retarded.. can you play piano?

If Taylor swift can access Sup Forums and Sup Forums so can Gaga

how is she 70

A little, and guitar too. Playing music mostly doesn't have as much to do with intelligence but practice. Do you know how many retarded musicians there are?

I definitely wouldn't trust these opportunist whores. They flock to whatever the kikes tell them - whether it's peta, sexual degeneracy, women's rights. The second they get the stand down, shut it down orders from their handlers they will march their nasty feet and rotten pussies elsewhere.

It's a fucking trap, they probably sacrificed a few dozen Haitian ophans trying to hex him. Never trust a kikes whore.

my point here is the information isn't hidden away in some egyptian tomb.

See that's my view here, it has to be some sort of siren/Trojan horse strategy.

potential CIA MKULTRA handlers

Baby blood, user

I totally agree but I wouldn't trust Lady Gaga to be anything more than a useful idiot.

because "spirit cooking" was just a weird art project that says way more about the audience than the performer.

you see first she cuts deep into her middle finger, then eats the pain.

I guess time will tell, She is a known anti-trumper, but has dropped some red-pill type stuff in interviews.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall when Anderson visited him a couple times during the election.

we've only seen into the public spirit cooks, which she calls the art projects.

totally different from the private ones.

of course she is redpilled, she is participating in the rituals. she isnt on our side. look at her superbowl show, tons of satanism.
her, in white, descending from the top, depicting the fallen angel, lucifer.
the two towers symbolizing jachin and boaz which is famous mason symbology for the moon and the sun
the pentagramms around
hell, at one point the smoke seems to even spell satan

Who's the tranny on the right?

I just figured these are the only ones giving Julian a blow job. Poor guy must be so desperate for a little action.

She a degenerate art fag and larping for a bit of shock value. I would guess she's high on drugs half of the time and maybe someone told her she's part of the illuminati now, but they laugh about her behind her back.

maybe, but she still isnt on our side and is participating on the satanic rituals

Correct.

I'm saying she might think it's just art shit where it really is just a gateway drug leading down a slippery slope towards ritual sacrifice.

>Shock value.
Fuck off.
youtube.com/watch?v=W--pUSRW1zY

doesnt matter, its still participating in those, regardless of what she thinks. i could speed down the city with my new car and think im a bad ass streetracer, but in the end im still just a danger to the people. she might think its some progressive art project, but still she is doing satanic rituals. and a lot if not all her videos are too

She's a professional attention whore dude and I don't even disagree there's luciferian symbolism going, but I assume she isn't as in control as some might think. Maybe she's supposed to do to the public was that abramovic chick does to celebrities, as in normalizing that freak shit, but she herself probably just thinks she's being outrageous. Or they managed to convince her that lucifer is just another pro lgbtqi+ rebel and really the good guy.

Anyhow I don't believe she gets the whole picture.

I agree.

just picked the first video of her that was a actual video and not audio when i entered lady gaga at youtube for fun. im by no means an experts so i miss a lot of stuff properly but here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo
first she ascends out of water. ascending into godhood is a common theme in satanism. vague but wouldnt suprise me.
black and white symbology everywhere, depicting the duality of the world they think we live in, good and evil, as above so below etc.
the thing with her hand around her eye a homage to the all-seeing eye
second try
youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0
the goathead hanging above the bed, the devil often is depicted as a humanoid goat
the hand on the nightstand next to the bed reminds me of the as above so below gesture, which you also see on the black and white pillars next to the IRS headquaters (which in itself is a posts worth describing the symbolism)
at 1:02 whatever it is you see there has a G on them, like the freemason logo
a lot of black and white imagery again
and she falls while being clothed in white, the fall of the angel again like the super bowl

im sure there are more loaded videos of her around