Ok, seriously now, what if we faked a signal from outer space?

Say some radio signal 45 light years away. That signal provides plans for building an interstellar sub-light ship. Wouldn't that unify the world and have everyone contribute to build interstellar ships?

You can't build nice things if there's going to be a bunch of niggers and Muslims blowing it up because it oppresses them.

Aliens wuz slave owners n shieet.

>You can't build nice things if there's going to be a bunch of niggers and Muslims blowing it up because it oppresses them.

What if we gave them food and cable TV? Couldn't they be contained then? They might just end up being fat couch potatoes like Americans.

No, different factions would fight to get there first.

Niggers get free TV/internet because of lower income. They also eat like shit already because food stamps. That lead to the downfall of large cuties and many previously safe suburban neighborhoods.

The only way to make a man is to have him work for what he's earned. Niggers don't work, and Muslims are used to having oil money so they pay others to work for them.

Don't count on either group suddenly being all friendly and helpful, or complacent as we start building civilizations in space, leaving only one choice. Do you let them ruin it right away? Or later.

>white people dream of going to the stars
>white people do all of the work to go from cave men to space men
>white people actually succeed in traveling to the stars
>be forced to drag dune coons and dindus to every inhabitable solar system in the universe
>seed every planet with apes
>nothing will rid this dimension of the subhuman parasites now
>permanently ruin the entire universe

>invent inter-dimensional travel to find alternate universes to inhabit in peace
>(((they))) make you seed the multiverse with niggers and muslims
>mfw EVERYTHING is lost

> fucking brilliant idea
> sand niggers would blow it all to shit before we even laid down the center beams.
> WATCH THE MOVIE CONTACT
> Sand apes would still blow up their own country just to see who fucked their neighborhood goat last week
> finally where would even get the resources ? We barely have the technology to colonize mars let alone build a ship that would meet 1/100th the requirements for a real interstellar cruiser.
>schematics schematics schematics

If the ship looks like that abomination I'd rather we all just stay here and die.

>sub light

>interstellar

pick one.

Sorry I don't want to spread into space until we fix our cucked society. Heres what would happen

>whites invent space travel
>cucks demand diversity
>space ruined

simple as that desu

Don't you already give them free everything (including your women), my german friend?

nothing will unify 100% of the humans. Its just impossible. The human genome, and the weird outside influences are way too diverse. There are people who still believe in the flat earth...there are many tribes of niggers who may see them in a different light still, as demons, angels, maybe even as animals.

There are plenty of whites who will see these things as things to exploits, things to kill, things to make friends with. Some will want to rape them, some will want to sell drugs to them.

Then there are obviously things like the kikes who are pressed against the wall who will desperately seek new allies.

Humanity and all of its components is too diverse.

It would unify BP, Monstanto, and Chinese resource companies to team up to make trillions out in the stars.

I that point, the people who made it to space first should just glass the Earth. The cosmos is one massive clean slate

Humanity

>that guy is darker than me
>that guy is paler than me
>that guy believes in deities
>that guy doesnt believe in deities
>that guy believes in a different deity
>that guy is richer then me
>that guy is more successful than me
>that guy has a hot gf
>that guy is profiting at the cost of my misery
>that guy speaks a different language than me
>that guy dresses funny
>that guy is a fag
>that guy is my competitor
>I suffer from the effects of scarcity (money, love, etc) therefore Im mad and hate all these guys

The same applies for nations. Bottom line is: scarcity as a whole is the mother of all evils. Ill being alone incites to hate for whatever fucking reason (Sup Forums is the very proof of this). If we all had highly luxurious lives there wouldnt be a reason for a conflict.

Even if aliens don't try to contact us, I predict we will see credible reports of alien contact soon

Peace isn't the final solution yet.
We need to solve the over population of dumb people first.
Do you really want niggers in space?

why the fuck would you want to unify the world

bounce a message off saturn back to earth that says something like this, make it look like a alien language

lol, extraterrestrial being have long since visited Earth. You probably have one next to you right now. You just don't have the ability to perceive them.

No, we're not getting "interstellar ships" because interstellar space travel requires facilities humans don't posses. Just like your cat isn't going to suddenly jump in your car and drive to the grocery store and buy some tuna. Is there a car? Yes. Can it be driven to the grocery store? Yes. Is there canned tuna at the grocery store? Yes. Can you trade cash for the tuna? Yes. Is your cat EVER going to do those things? NO.

Humans are trapped here on Earth forever. This is our tomb.

I remember when I was a 12 year old atheist.

When has humanity ever united under one banner? We are far too tribalistic for that, lmao, you're fucking posting on a board that has daily racism threads about X race is superior to Y. This is in the 21st century, with the internet, when things are supposedly better than they have ever been.

Humanity already pissed away it's chance at becoming interstellar. We will completely ruin this planet and use up all the easily accessible resources left on consumer goods before we ever seriously consider interstellar colonization. By then it will be too late, unless some brilliant motherfuckers come up with faster than light travel, which by our current understanding of physics is impossible.

Im all in for building a ship loading it with the normies, and fly it into the sun.

No way bitch, someone has to make my tendies!

>Don't you already give them free everything (including your women), my german friend?
Yes, so? That is why we keep our crime rates low and our women happy. Win-win.

Interstellar spacecraft have nothing to do with:
>Darkies
>Feelings
>White Guilt
>Racism
>Genders
>Fat acceptance
>Mass immigration
Shit's just not on the cards right now man we have nigger dick and transvestites to focus on alright. This is what civilization is doing right now.

M8 who even fucking needs interstellar travel and colonies and shit when you can cut your cock off and pretend you're a woman?

You sound like a racist.

You don't get interstellar travel you german-nigger, you get this.

hey that'd be a cool plot for a mov-

The picture is from Passengers, dude, it just ran a few months ago.

>Say some radio signal 45 light years away. That signal provides plans for building an interstellar sub-light ship. Wouldn't that unify the world and have everyone contribute to build interstellar ships?
please go on

Those are Murricans

We dont need Fake News. The World is just fucked up enough.

Lasst eure dreckige Fake-Scheisse in eurer SPD-Parteizentrale.

you'd be better off creating a fake extraplanar psychic alien and teleporting it into nyc

>Lasst eure dreckige Fake-Scheisse in eurer SPD-Parteizentrale.
we know how well that worked out

>If we all had highly luxurious lives there wouldnt be a reason for a conflict.

lol if you really believe this

>Turk comes to thread.
>Turk makes 5 spelling mistakes in two English sentences with a total of 12 words.
>Needs to switch to Turk-German in line below.

Can't you low lives go home already? Look at your women, they want you home in Erdoganistan!

>requires facilities humans don't yet possess
Ftfy. 100 years ago, going into space was sci-fi nonsense. Now everyone has a smartphone that listens to satellite signals to run its GPS function.

The pace is accelerating. It would be foolish to think that today is as good as it will ever get.

>They might just end up being fat couch potatoes like Americans.
Obamaphones and EBT do just that, it just makes them more violent and workshy

just like how we were trapped on the ground and would never have the ability to fly right?
either good b8, or your mentally deficient.

No, globalist Jews would heavily regulate space ships so that nobody could build them.

360 win. Win, win, win.

pic rel exhausts explanation of your statement

>implying the stars are that far away

They never change their relative positions. What are NASA and (((Science))) trying to hide from us with their fakery and lies?

Let's just hope we are fucking wrong about the speed of light, universe expansion and physics in general.

Unless we discover we were wrong all along then it's very unlikely we're going to travel further than a couple LYs at most and even less unlikely we will encounter life out there.

The thing is we'd have to wear space-suits forever if we went to another planet.
The most sensible thing to do would be to terraform mars so it's habitable without suits

>what is warp

>only LBGQT crew on generation ship
>arrives uninhabited

>What if we killed them and turned their dead bodies into oil?

Look at that fix.