phys.org/news/2013-04-emergence-complex-behaviors-causal-entropic.html
quantamagazine.org/20140122-a-new-physics-theory-of-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=kk1RnwbFIps
radiolab.org/story/cellmates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Upboated

edit: thanks for the gold kind sir !

This kills the atheist

If that's evolving then i take it all back. Evolution is real, and niggers are gonna evolve fatter lips and tinier brains.

It makes sense how smart people could have thought up evolution in the 1800s, before we understood what was going on in cells, but if you still believe in it in the 21st century you're ignorant at best or a moron.

Look at oxidative phosphorylation, the last part of the machinery that converts the food we eat into a usable form of energy, atp. These chain of machines pump protons across a membrane, creating a concentration gradient.

Like all concentration gradients it wants to go from high to low concentration, to equalise itself, and the only way to do this is by flowing throwing an enzyme called ATPsynthase. As the protons flow through this enzyme it rotates like an axel leading to ATP being formed from ADP and a phosphate.

Evilution says this whole chain just happened by random mutations, no intelligence involved.

If someone could expand the oxidative phosphorylation machinery up to human scale, and then one day you were walking in a forest and came to a clearing with this machinery. You wouldn't think 'I'm sure this can be explained by natural causes'.

You would say 'this is clearly the work of an alien civilisation, far more intelligent than we are'. But because it's actually at the nano scale (which makes it even more advanced) people are just happy to accept the evilution explanation that it's just a series of random mutations lead to this advance machinery that we could never make ourselves.

left is what happens when you dont water your melon enough

saged

>Log covered in moss

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

You seem informed, might I suggest you inform yourself of antibiotic resistance in pathogens. Such tiny cells split and reproduce so fast that there increased immunity to our medicines is evolution that can actually be seen, just saying.

Never trust anyone from luxembourg

kys dumb nigger

t. highschool dropout

nee du

ayy lmao

yeah, you're right. stuff is just way to complex to have just been by accident. someone must have designed it. and only a very complex designer could have designed such complexity. so the designer must also have been designed.

Dont forget someone had to design the designer who designed the designer too

Mate, who the fuck is saying that this is the result of a random mutation. Its called symbiosis. And it took a long fucking time

He's from luxembourg. That place is full of retards

I wouldn't call that evolution, as micro-organisms in all instances lose a trait in order for it to gain a resistance which it already had in it's genome, yet is forced to pronounce that resistance when in controlled environments.

It's not evolution(evolution has never been observed on any scientific scale), but it more like a hillbilly tearing his door down to make a barricade against a militia; the hillbilly gains a wall to hide behind(which he already owned since it was his door), but loses the door to his hillbilly shack, thus jeopardizing his home from alternative threats.

It's not evolution in action. Just Saying.

Dankjewel luxemburg. dropping knowledge like true arians

Thermodynamics is sufficient, you get an influx of energy and a means of storing information, the complexity of the system can be raised arbitrarily high so long as you keep supplying energy. The process isn't entirely blind either, as the systems complexity increases so too does it's intelligence as it's able to aid in the selection process, which is part of why sexual reproduction is so successful.
When you have a grasp for the interaction between themodynamics and evolution articles like these become captivating:
phys.org/news/2013-04-emergence-complex-behaviors-causal-entropic.html
quantamagazine.org/20140122-a-new-physics-theory-of-life/

Hey jew how did the universe begin?

Honest question

T. Uneducated Retard

lol, this was disproven in the 50's but it's STILL printed in American textbooks. Absolutely retarded lol

Wow so what you're saying is that evolution and adaptation are the same thing?

So tell me mate, When i was creating bioluminescent Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris through tri-parental mating why did i get Kanamycin resistant E.coli cells growing on my plates ?

Fossilized wood

Where are the black seeds user?
Why are there only white seeds?

lmao rekt nigger

So is the stuff about nazis turning jews into soap

and he cannot answer, what a surprise

>implying evolution contradicts God

that gif is literally what God cucks believe.

lmao

Monkeymelon!

If evolution is real, then why does oxygen still poison us to die of "old age?"

Now do it a trillion times

So, properties of organisms can be infuenced by deliberate intelligent design. Where evolution is supposed to be here?

>comparing a melon growing in the wild with a melon made for nowadays consumers
k

Oxygen is a hallucinogen

>I cant explain this

THEREFORE IT MUST BE SPACE SANTA THEN
HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUHEUHEUH
CHICK M8 FAGTHEISTS

Go ahead, do it a TRILLION trillion times, retard.

but you are jewish, so nothing you say matters

>you cannot explain it

>i can explain it

and somehow im the stupid one?

>Theist make better watermelon through selective breeding
>Theist make beautiful painting and invent photography

OP is kike faggot that needs a lingering death from an anal fistula.

that not evolution thats us selectively breeding things like we do grain or horses or anything else.

did I say I can explain it dumdum?

Don't atheists believe in the big braaaaaaaaap?
>cannot prove big bang
muh-atheism

is he died

youtube.com/watch?v=kk1RnwbFIps

mate you need to first learn how evolution works

>selective breeding isn't evolution
jesus christ

Time has no effect on the outcome of an event with 0 probability

Oh woow a Jew shilling for atheism, I've never seen that before.

>metabolic pathways are complex
>therefore evolution isn't real
truly nigger-tier logic

Hahaha this is great, particularly because it isn't about theism. It's about crossbreeding.

No you cant explain it

I can explain it. you cannot.

KYS Jew devil

>evolution works
it doesn't

Already happened

>the natural environment doesn't select certain traits over time
really get the noggin joggin

Actually what started life on earth was a mutation in one of the single cells which produced a cell with a hole.
Another cell entered the first cell and kept living. This is what we now call the Mitochondria and it's present in ALL life cells.
(yes even plants)

There is an episode on RadioLab explaining this.

Only if you trust a man with a Ph.D who dedicated his whole life to chemical biology of course..

>radiolab.org/story/cellmates/

>Man made evolution.jpg
>an image theists don't want you to see
You know, you just BTFO the atheists with this. It's an "evolution" but initiated by an "intelligent designer": humans. It didn't just "evolve" by itself.

Like how certain grains were once just grass/weeds, or how the swole Belgian Blue cattle were once normal cattle, or how some fruits are larger and more resilient to spoilage. They were either cultivated, bloodline-bred, or genetically-engineered.

Just like how humans were "created" and existence (via the "Big Bang" or w/e) by an intelligent designer, which could be something/someone that we can consider as a "god".

Yeah but what made the original single cell faggot?

>4 billion years of random evolution made a really shitty melon

>100 years of intelligent design made something far superior

I thought the creationism meme was exaggerated but look at these anerican flag posts

Physics and random chance.

If it didnt happen then you wouldnt exist to question it

chemical compounds present at the day which derived from the elements our earth had
totally random elements, some planets cant therefore sustain the beginning of life

Depends on the perspective.
Humans bred a melon that is good for humans.
Before that, the melons bred other melons that were good for the melons on their own.

There's a lot of wacky fundamentalist Protestant sects there. We basically offloaded the religious undesirables to the US.

t. Semjén

>Belief and science are mutually exclusive

What do you think the AI do when its invented?
It will improve our technology 1000 times better in a day.

Yeah try releasing a thoroughbred racehorse into the wild and see what happens.

If it doesnt break its legs on a rock or freeze to death during the winter, its heart will explode when it gets excited.

It might be better for humans, but not for the thing itself

Where did the elements come from?

If god didn't exist you wouldnt be alive to question him :^)

Takes a lot of ego to be a hardcore theist or atheist. We have to admit that we know very little about our world and even less about our galaxy, universe etc. Claiming that one thing is inherently true and something else isn't is a waste of time. We simply don't know enough.

Europoors have been spoon fed lies about the "fact" of evolution in schools and take it as a personal insult if someone says it's not true

Science literally shows that evolution as we know it did not and could not have taken place

If we evolved from monkeys, why don't monkeys give birth to humans today? Makes no sense. Never heard a good answer to this one. Atheism's story is crazier than any religion.

>millions of cubic metres worth of water with basic compounds suspended in it
>billions of years of heat from sunlight and geothermal activity
if you have enough time, energy and chance interactions, something interesting is bound to happen.

exactly.

I just don't like the fact that an unprovable theory is peddled as absolute truth

Ever notice how the braindead retards are always Muricans?
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK

We didn t evolve from monkey you fucking moron. We evolved from a common ancestor who created monkey line and human line.

Fucking janez jansa cock sucker

doesnt know what a scientific theory is

where did energy come from?

This.

>hurr i don't understand the world so i'll create a diety that made it by 'magic' instead, that makes sense to me somehow

Maybe they wouldn't be so retarded if you stopped putting flouride and oestrogen in their water, shlomo

well there it is, the dumbest post I'll see all day.

ATHEISTS BTFO

I don't know, maybe a creator or something made all the natural laws that we have and just let it run for like a billions years

joj a si tolk nov al kaj :)

the elements came from supernovae

jesus christ a genius among us this is the perfect argument im christian now oh yahweh cum inside me

I think this is the most logical argument based on the information we have

Humans evolved from aliens you dumb slavnigger

"And then my fucking grandma said it's not ok to be gay and I literally flipped my shit and slapped her...Yes, I did haha it felt really good. Then I spit on her and started screaming "hail satan" and of course she falls on the ground and starts crying, saying 'I want my baby back' or some bullshit. I told her to stop being such a fucking bigot and get with the times."

what created the supernova?

Then how can you explain the melon bread?