Talcum X is rallying his troops to start throwing Handicapped people out of their wheel chairs

Talcum X is rallying his troops to start throwing Handicapped people out of their wheel chairs.

HE has a post on his fagbook right now where every single commentor is talking about how they would have dumped a disabled man out of his wheel chair.

We can use this to our advantage, y'all. Start grabbing screen shots and sending them to all the "ableist" SJW's and start the great niggers vs disabled lefty cannibal fight of 2017.

Such compassion from the left.

This proud veteran would gladly put the disabled through a wall.

The fuck is wrong with these people

Can I get a run down

Do us a favor and go back to fucking plebbit

Guy in a wheel chair voices his opinion. Talcum X essentially doxxes him and sends his "tolerant" followers after him.

Great people.

i hate these young small women thinking they're anything other than the hole made for fucking them.

What opinion? What did he say?

Does it matter? You have leftists foaming at the mouth to throw a man out of a wheel chair.

Where are you getting these from? At least post a fucking link

Look at Talcum x's fagbook page. I'm not linking that shit.

And if you're fucking stupid, Talcum X is Shaun King.

I ain't going to that fags kikebook page

Vote for their candidate, guys!

Liberals are why we need to arm ourselves.

These are the enlightened ones, yall.

Throwing disables people out of wheel chairs is HHHHILARIOUS

That's amazing the guy in the wheelchair heard someone next to him speaking Spanish and called him a spic

It'll never work, everyone knows you lose the special protections granted by being black/female/Muslim/gay/disabled/whatever as soon as you express an opinion right of far left.