Message to the pedes

Today I have a message for the pedes
Your subreddit is fooling you into believing one day you become a member of Sup Forums
Well forget it, you are no Sup Forumsacks and you will never be
Redditors does not belong in Sup Forums
All the values Sup Forums stand for are incompatible with reddit
We do not want pedes in Sup Forums
/r/t_d voted for Trump, an idiotic globalist traitor who raises the flag of Israel
We do not want more but less kikery
So pedes, stay away and fuck off back to your shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reddit is the problem here
fuck off shareblue

Fuck off nazi

>stay in school
>eat your vegetables
>get a job
>then you can MAYBE start having opinions on real world

TL:DR You are a loser compensating with some stupid site for your personal life failures

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't already facebook and reddit central
I will suggest you take a look at user numbers before and after the US election period.

No, fuck off
I am not a shill, only shills here are you and your fellow faggot "frickin based xDDDD" pedes with your cancer
You are little plants of Israel, I bet your a fucking JIDF shill since you post this on every anti-/r/T_D thread
You make whole right-wing movement look like a cancer with your "le based black men" and "based trannypedes xDDDD", fuck off
No one wants you here

>muh secret club

No, I just want redditors to fuck off honestly

It is not secret club but we do not want weak faggots crying "SHILL" everytime someone doesn't agree with their traitor Israel puppet here making this site worse than it already is

this whole post should be wrapped and chilled

Too late for that you dumb nigger, more than half of Sup Forums are already newfag redditors and other similar trash. Probably yourself included.

Maybe you came from reddit during magapede influx

>be brainwashed by commies
>eat your soy
>earn fiat money from your jew handlers
>then regurgitate opinions of talking heads to your fellow goy

Neck yourself. You're worse than Sven sometimes I swear.

>No, fuck off
>I am not a shill, only shills here are you and your fellow faggot "frickin based xDDDD" pedes with your cancer
>You are little plants of Israel, I bet your a fucking JIDF shill since you post this on every anti-/r/T_D thread
>You make whole right-wing movement look like a cancer with your "le based black men" and "based trannypedes xDDDD", fuck off
>No one wants you here
lol

Ban all anglos

literal nigger-tier country

I'm giving it till Sunday and then I'm gore posting non stop all Reddit threads

Look for Mexican gang executions or African shit because they're usually the most goriest

>/r/t_d voted for Trump, an idiotic globalist traitor who raises the flag of Israel

Aaaand you blew your cover. Nice try though.

get back

Good eye

Op is a faggot. the donald is welcome as long as they lurk a month before they open their mouth and spout uninformed views.

>implying secret clubs are a bad thing

>the donald is welcome as long as they lurk a month before they open their mouth and spout uninformed views.
they know this. every time i see something mentioned about Sup Forums they always warn not to go and if you do, lurk moar

>frogposter welcoming reddit
>lurking for just a month
2010+ posters were a mistake.

Kek has spoken, your words means nothing.

you have to go back, we're all nazis here.

And reddit has shutdown T_D. They went to deep with Seth Rich uncover the true. The big Censorship has began. Better to stay low for a while.

Gtfo you don't belong here either

>Wanting reddit shitting up the board

Everyone is hating on plebbit, which is fine, they're uninformed cucks.
But we all started out like that, if you don't acknowledge that you're a faggot and should KYS.
Shariablue is actively trying to alienate them.
We can teach, mold them into hatefact preachers.

Rule nr. 1: LURK MORE!
Read the red pill threads, they will show you what's happening in the world. Until you realise how deep the rabbit hole goes and you've researched hatefacts yourself you need to be silent.

>we want stormfaggots shitting up the board

>KYS
Sounds like you didn't stop acting like that.
>Shariablue is actively trying to alienate them.
You mean, like how Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums's been alienating and telling reddit to fuck off as far back as 2008?

You're not fooling anybody. You gave to go back.

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

Fuck off back to

Yup I see no other way

You do realize Sup Forums was originally created for stormfags, right?

Before Sup Forums, there was /new/. /new/ started to grow extremely right-wing and moot didn't like that so he deleted /new/. The angry stormfags at /new/ started spamming every board with redpills so moot created Sup Forums (politically INCORRECT) as a containment board. You're the outsider, kike.

>Redd it tier spacing

Good. Fuck the kike loving Reddit scum.

'muh sekit club' is reddit's equivalent 'Open your border for us'

This.

Bumping for faggots going back

Does it say anywhere in the rules that Sup Forums is a NatSoc-only board? That answer is no. Dissenting opinions are allowed here, faggot. This isn't your secret club.

>Under constant raid
>Obvious divide and conquer
>jidf shills tumblr stormfront ctr sharecucks every day
>Some of you reddit fags are falling for this

Dont be idiots, if anything this is your initiation.

Be truthful and ignore the shills it's their job to try.

>I am a capitalist
> You are a child
>you repeat what you hear, can't form your opinions

>Does it say anywhere in the rules that Europe is a white-only continent? The answer is no. Other races are allowed here, faggot. This isn't your secret club.

Why? What cover did I blow? Did Trump not call himself a glboalist?

Most of the shills left after the election, we don't want you here reddit

Fucking this. This board was completely invaded, not so much by reddit but by fucking facebook and twitter . Now every thread has kys and similar faggotry posts, more than half the posters are phoneposters and they try way too hard to be edgy and hate reddit to fit in. I blame the media for not shutting up about the "nazi secret club". Of course the average teen would get curious.

Guys we have Illuminati here!

Nothing wrong with that argument. Unless you're talking about replacing all the whites with non-whites.

>triggered

Non-whites living in Europe are a bad thing you delusional faggot.

*divide and conquer intensifies* pay no attention to this faggot. Just lurk more, and don't be faggots.

>gets a different opinion is butthurt
90% of the new posts are fuckers alienating reddit faggots, which is fine since they are annoying as fuck. But we need them. Not like we actually need them. but if the 6million donald cucks actually start spouting hatefacts. We'd actually see some real awakening of the masses, fuchead. Yes i'm relatively new but you oldfags need to grow up(been here since last year and no I'm didn't browse the donald before that.) life evolves and alienating our only allies is only helping the jews you faggot. If we can stop them from spreading
>based transgender
they would be actual allies in the very real war that is going on for their minds.

>been here since last year
That explains everything.

FUCK OFF SHILL

NO ONE IS BUYING THIS FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT

THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSHIT COULDN'T BE MORE TRANSPARENT

Offer definitive proof that whites and non-whites that don't hold conflicting ideological beliefs can't coexist peacefully. I'll wait.

Sorry for having more than high school and knowing how to write. Any newer insult than "back to plebit" and "spacing"?

Then post gore, faggots. stop being a bitch and put your money where your jew nose is.

YOU REDDIT NIGGER FAGGOT YOU FORMATTED YOUR TEXT TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ GO BACK IVE TOTTALY BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS SEE GUYS DO I FIT IN YET

Sup Forums is dead. only redditfags say otherwise. if youv've been on this board for than a couple of years you would know this. this is what always happens to such things once they get discovered my the public. more "normies" and underaged people are flocking here by the dya. it was fun while it lasted guys. goodbye.

It doesn't. I believed in holohoax. I believed some magic force was driving the mudslimes into their own created slums in Rotterdam. Now I don't, you faggot. You oldfags are the ones holding the actual knowledge movement back. Seize the opportunity to educate the uninformed. instead of being a whiny bitch about it who wants xer's own safespace.

Tell me more about how it's completely fine to bombard white nations with shitskins from completely different racial backgrounds and very different cultures.

Tell me more about why it's somehow completely fine for Asians and Africans to be anti-foreign immigration but Europeans must dilute their gene pool with foreigners? Why does Germany have to be multicultural but nobody argues for a multicultural Syria? Why does America have to be multicultural but nobody argues for a multicultural Nigeria? Japan's taken a strong anti-multiculturalist, conservative stance on immigration, do you think Japan should throw their millennias' worth of history, bloodline and culture down the drain for multiculturalism? Do you think Europe should?

Yes. Yes you are indeed.

How fucking dense are you? I literally just said that it's not okay to flood nations with refugees, especially if their ideological beliefs conflict with those of the natives. I'm extremely anti-immigration. That being said non-whites who have established lives and legacies in a given nation have just as every right to be there as native whites do.

>It doesn't
Yes it does.
>been on Sup Forums for a year
>wants to invite 6 million normalfags to Sup Forums
What could possible go wrong? Also if you've only been here for a year that makes you just as bad as the plebbitors flooding here now since odds are you were part of last year's normalfag exodus to Sup Forums.

>That being said non-whites who have established lives and legacies in a given nation have just as every right to be there as native whites do.
If these non-whites are so successful in our countries, they should go back home and bring their success to their home countries.
All of the "BASED MAGA BLACK MEN" doctors would be more useful helping their own people in Africa than shitting up America with racemixed children with no heritage or history.

Your pathetic attempts at "English" lead me to think that you are either a Paki mudslime or a Dalit mudperson.

UNLEASH THE BEASTS

COME ON FELLOW PEDES

NOTHING TO LOSE NOW

OUR CITIES HAVE BEEN BURNED AND WE WILL PILLAGE, FIGHT, AND CONQUER THOSE WHO DESTROYED OUR PEACEFUL HOMELAND

LIKE AN ANGRY ARMY OF 6 MILLION RAGEFUL HORNETS WE WILL DESCEND UPON YOU, USE GUERILLA TACTICS, PROXIES, AND THE SAME DIRTY SHIT WE'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH WILL NOW BE FORCED ONTO YOU

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER, THAT IS THE PEDE WAY

FOR EVERY ACCOUNT BANNED, 3 MORE WILL SPROUT UP, UNDER PROXIES, VPN'S, AND PURE PERSEVERANCE. FOR EVERY PRO-TRUMP SUBREDDIT BANNED, 5 MORE WILL BE CREATED. FOR EVERY MODS AND ANTI-TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENTS, WE WILL FILL THE REPORT BOX TO A COLOSSAL LEVEL OF SPAM.

YOU CAN HARASS OUR MODS LIKE THE COWARDS YOU ARE BUT AT 6 MILLION STRONG, YOU CAN'T DEFEAT US
YOU COULD HAVE KEPT OUR CONTAINED PRO-TRUMP CONVERSATIONS IN OUR QUARANTINED SMALL AREA IN THE CORNER OF REDDIT, NOW THAT IT IS GONE, YOU'LL TRULY SEE THE LEVEL OF BACKLASH

IM NOT A NEWFAG IVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE ELECTION

I'm not going back, I like it here.

WHAT IS SAGE AND WHY DO SHILL KEKS TALK ABOUT IT

Yes, reddit is certainly the problem around here.

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

yeah, why not

you fucking retarded facebook normalfaggot. We dont want you here either.

my name, im 18 and im here to learn about white nationalism

hi!

WTF is you on about bruh? Would you rather have had Hillary instead? LOL

>newfag tries to lecture me
everybody knows about these you idiot. you retarded redditors call everyone shareblue or ctr and it's ruining the board, not to mention your pathetic attempts to normalise civic nationalist cancer.

>bruh

kys :)

Fuck off muhamed

im a pure german, silence prisoner

Yeah, tell that to the black doctor who saves your life after you have a heart attack. While I think race-mixing should be discouraged for practical reasons, the notion that people are obligated to "serve" their race is SJW levels of retarded.

This is Nazi occupied territory.

We care not of your opinion

Hi! Just check the catalog for redpill threads and swallow them all! Please act just like you do in facebook. We welcome people of all internet ethnicities! #diversityisstrength

>I'm against race mixing except for when the nigger's a doctor
Tell me more about how you fantasize over Doctor Kang plowing your daughter.

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF NORMIES

>reddit is the problem here
Yes it is. I don't care what your ideology is, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. You were a redditor, are a redditor and will die a redditor and you will never be welcome on this board.

Sup Forums is now officially the home of The_Donald.

t. Ive been here for a year and fall for obvious bait

Why does this hypothetical black doctor have to be a product of race mixing/engage in race mixing? You're strawmanning so hard.

No matter what OP says we're still going to be faced with an r/The_Donald refugee crisis

Stfu shill

>BASED MAGA BLACK MAN lives in majority white country
>he, or his children, or his grandchildren, or his great grandchildren and so on will eventually fuck a white girl and dillute white country's gene pool.
You really thought that one out, kike.

Oh look, the retards started infighting.

redpill them. redpill them all

omg
desu
kys
lmao
l o l famalam
jk?
lol

Nigga, that's inevitably gonna happen regardless of whether or not whites and non whites are living in the same country. Tell me all about how you think we should just kill all the non-whites in order to preserve the eternal purity of the human genome.

He is replacable.
I am thankful, but do not think for a second someone else could not have filled the position.
This is not the same in Africa.
It's fucking shit there, everything is a mess, all the good people just fucking leave which only makes it worse.
Now they're starting to come here.
If your country is shit don't come to mine.
I don't care what you do here, you're making your own country worse which is fucking irresponsible.