I would die for her

i would die for her

"awww you are so cute user. lets just stay friends though okay?"

>those shoulders
>her

i do not think so
GRAB THE KITTY

Stop ruining it for all the other guys, you fucking cuck.

I see an attractive women nothing more.

Stop worshipping these cunts, so their ego's go through the roof.

who is this qt

look at the flag what do you expect m8

Good for you user, while you're dying I'll be fucking the hell out of her. The last thing you'll see is my cock slamming into that gorgeous pussy and the last thing you'll hear is her screaming in orgasmic ecstasy. A cuck right till the end.

She looks like a nigger/quadroon.

Syrian Girl aka partisangirl. Been dropping redpills about the Syrian war for years now

ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR OU BES

WOLOLOLOLOLO

>her

even better :^)

imagine to be her pusy slave and to lick it then she makes that face

god damn have you got any more?

I'd put it up her butt

Midi misi too kawaii-san desu senpai

Me too op. This is a 10/10

I think she's gorgeous, but I can't stand her. I got into a Twitter argument with her a few years back, but I can't recall what about.

its always fun so watch her serguing out hard on twitter and shit

Same thread every fucking day

I can't for the life of me remember what the Hell it was about. She was talking about some dumb shit that annoyed me, and I called her out on her bullshit. I think it had something to do with photos or something. I didn't actually expect her to reply, but she Tweeted back running her mouth to my comment and it went back and forth a few times.

Jesus Christ user. I get that you've never touched a woman, but this worship shit won't get you anywhere.

id only die for assad-kun :)))))))

racemixing IS NOT A CRIME
christian, non-inbred syrians are ARIAN

It's actually sad to see that the true syrians get put in the same basket with the arab scum that plague their country and europe.

I never looked into her as much, but David Duke had her as a guest on his show. Wow. What a powerful retelling of what's actually going on with the average person.

She's not perfect. She can't kill ISIS fighters with her bare hands. All she has is her classical beauty and her above-average intellect...

>muh true Syrians maymay

95% are Muslim

muslim != arab

I would kill you for her

Nice big blowjobby lips, can just about let me overlook that she looks like she ought to have whiskers

Dem lips, she does spew some bullshit in between dropping some SAApills tho

Fuck off. She says she wants an Alpha Muslim man

Imagine surviving a gas attack during the occupation of Israel and the person who was there with you removes her gas mask, turns out to be this.

Unf.

And then she executes you

She is so attractive it makes me angry.

>gynocentrism
>redpilled
Pick 1

>i would die for her
really makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>her

I wouldn't. Stop sucking her dick.

Hhnnngg

TIL this qt probably posts in the Syria gen.
Maybe if I destroy Israel she will date me...

/thread

hmmmmm

then die cunt

(, ) ________________ ( ')

ayylmao on the left

I would animate a penis flying into her mouth, But I'm sure this thread is archived as I finish.

I wish there would be refugee girls like her in Finland. I would gladly help them and offer them shelter.

she isn't even the finest syrian girl

wtf im pro Syrian refugee now

All the ones like her stayed in Syria, only fat hijabis left

She's a Muslim.

Syrian subhuman