Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?
The Anglo identity that the left tried to destroy is having a resurgence. The Empire will reach a new popularity as people reject multiracial societies with no identity, and return to racial identity in which the Anglo-Empire rules again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Afghan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=236s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447159/The-Muslim-extremists-taking-British-jails.html
vidmax.com/video/145698--Shall-I-break-his-legs-Muslim-pedophile-rapists-gets-a-brutal-beat-down-in-prison-by-his-fellow-UK-Prison-inmates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really? Who will they betray next?

Let's not be coy, we all know who the good bongs are.

Obviously the Jews and lefties. See Brexit and Trump.

Unlike French people anglos dont take orders from foreigners.

>Churchill sitting in Hitlers personal chair.

Really? A frog trying to take credit for the Normans?

Yes. By 1066 we civilized them and they were all 3/4 native.

The UK has fucked itself with Brexit. It can only be worse off.

>identity
>identity
>identity
>identity
>identity

LMAO leftypol here you fags are just fucking white virgin SJW instead of purple haired grrrrll SJW LMAAO ALL ABOUT IDENTITY NOTHING TO DO WITH ECONOMICS= ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING FILTH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think I saw this exact same thread yesterday, but I am not sure

> it's cool guise, the economy is doing fine

> not really, just carry on

you do know that man on the left has a masters in electrical engineering? You fucking stupid ass surrender monkey

But the economy IS NOT DOING FINE. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

Can you feel it?

Low effort troll. No one talks like that.

are you retarded?
the anglo is the cause of the multiracial societies.
Empire is explicitly multiracial

Are you retarded? We literally sent multiple races to the brink of extinction so we could settle their land and make Anglo kids.

Nah, WW3 london will be nuked

screenshot this

>paying off locals
>equates to conquering
oh sweetie

The only thing that is sad about London being nuked is the history and architecture being lost. Londoners are sub-human tier.

Yea im sure we just payed for two whole continents.

good goy

>All these Aryans mad that Anglos have been hunting them since the Cambrian

you did.. whats a chink posing as an aussie anyway

>paying off locals
Mate we massacred people out of boredom (eg Tibet and NFW), invented concentration camps, used opium as a weapon of war, and when the natives got restless, we did things like this ('wetted with water' means pissed on btw)

"the infuriated British garrison engaged in a surge of violence against the local population of Cawnpore, including looting and burning of houses, with the justification that none of the local noncombatants had done anything to stop the massacre. Brigadier General Neill, who took the command at Cawnpore, immediately began a program of swift and vicious drumhead military justice (culminating in summary execution) for any sepoy rebel captured from the city who was unable to prove he was not involved in the massacre. Rebels confessing to or believed to be involved in the massacre were forced to lick the floor of the Bibighar compound, after it had been wetted with water by low caste people, while being whipped. The sepoys were then religiously disgraced by being forced to eat (or force fed) beef (if Hindu) or pork (if Muslim). The Muslim sepoys were sewn into pig skins before being hanged, and low-caste Hindu street sweepers were employed to execute the high-caste Brahmin rebels to add additional religious disgrace to their punishment.

Most of the prisoners were hanged within direct view of the well at the Bibighar and buried in shallow ditches by the roadside. Others were shot or bayonetted, while some were also tied across the mouths of cannon that were then fired"

>WE WUZ ANGLO
>ANGLOS BE KEEPING US DOWN
Really makes me think frog, 2nd waterloo when

>British garrison
not uk
>local population of Cawnpore
a literal shit hole. well done
>Most of the prisoners were hanged within direct view of the well at the Bibighar and buried in shallow ditches by the roadside. Others were shot or bayonetted, while some were also tied across the mouths of cannon that were then fired
lol so you bullied some shitskins that had a passive lifestyle. very impressed m8

Bean's IQ is 152. The native britons are reasonable stock, they just look odd.

I just want to see the inferior mentally damaged members of the Brown races purged from the White mans lands. The western world will fall to these dark heathens if nothing is done.

You know what else we did? Rolled over Afghanistan. Hows that working out for you guys, Jamal?

Daily reminder: only 22 countries on the planet we didn't conquer, found, invade, or go to war with.

Having knowledge of English language doesn't make it "anglospere". English is a whore, we use her as we please.

>this is how they justify being cucked this hard

>Rolled over Afghanistan
lol when? after the us army airborne destroyed most of the military elements, or after the us marine recon sweep?

Kind of like hygiene, civilization, medicine, etc.

fake graph
I do not remember a Anglo-Baltic war

I see the handicapped kids being bused into the relevant schools in manchester daily (I work by one of them), and its almost 90% paki kids.

>tfw want to move to London
>tfw London doesn't exist anymore
Something needs to be done

Yeah nope. Finland will conquer the planet and restore the Proto-Finnic Holy Roman Khaganate it had before the Finno Korean hyper war.

coming to civilize your anglo criminal dump soon.

burgers shouldn't talk about civilization.

Orders from the International Banking Cabal you mean?

>British Garrison
>Not UK

What? Like good lord the majority of the British Garrisons employed in the Raj, especially at the time of the Sepoy Rebellion when the local Indian Colonial Troops could not be trusted, was drawn from the Isles. They were from the UK

>lol so you bullied some shitskins that had a passive lifestyle. very impressed m8

They were rebelling and killing shit, I mean the guy is just correcting you that they did not buy shit. Besides when it comes to horrifying things the UK has pioneered most of them

He's come back from the designated street very firey today!

This is great. The Brits used to be so based. What happened?

Jamal a country your country lacks basic sanitation, you are not civilised.

(((())))

>Anglos dump their criminals onto a desert Island
>better country then India

Must be embarrassing desu

Want to shoot uppity wogs tbqh

Keep drinking niggers cock vomit!

>Mosley never got into power because of the ((((government))))

What happens when we finish the list? do we unlock the final boss room?

Our bodycount is sky high, and i still love being British, are we bloodthirsty?

We already know who controls The Anglo. They have been doing so Since Cromwell let them in. Most Anglos are still unaware the Jew rules them. Take a look at the chest-beating they do about the Falklands, and yet none realise 255 were lost for a war over Oil.

The picture is Britain in 2017.

Mosley himself descends from the Heavens and giving us mastery of Faster-than-Light travel, our destiny is in the stars.

Time for the Nebulon wars.

Remember, Anglos are not really foreign, we should help and support each other

All Hail Britainia! All Hail the Anglosphere!

What happens to our oldest ally? They are not Anglo, do we spare them?

Typical burger, can't into history...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Afghan_War

We will sell them opium.

WE WUZ KANG ARTUR N SHHHIIEEETTT

>All Hail the Anglosphere!
God save the Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo&t=236s

You know, in this photo, I think you can actually see the contempt he has for his useful idiots leaking out through his eyes

I really can. I've started redpilling my fellow Americans on the Queen.

>listen guys, it's not some absolute monarchy nonsense, they chopped the king's head off, and chased one of his sons off for being Catholic.

You'd have to fix the gun rights (a traditional right of Englishmen, I might add) before we rejoin the empire.

Fuckin' saved

Of course, well team up again to btfo spain

>We already know who controls The Anglo
the kikes have been kicked out before, it will happen again, when shit hit the fan whites tend to go total war

We get the hidden bonus level - the nazi ufo Base in Antarctica.

>2030, the end of the great war.
>Anglos of all nations laying in a field, staring at the stars. Thinking of glorious interplanetary exploration together.
>Chasing cars playing loudly, echoing through the ashes of defeated eneimes.
>Our flags united, waving majestically through the wind.
It never happens, we slowly drift further apart, our culture and identity shifting until we barely speak the same language.

But user, here's the plot twist, Spain died in 1975, look closely and you'll see that the "Spain" right now is called "THE GERMAN COLONIES OF IBERIA"

This picture is of a man who is going to get an utterly unprecedented ass raping in the next elections.
Why would you take his supporters seriously, lad?

Digits. Turns out we really wuz kangz

So you were saying
>sips tea
Excuse me a second
>waits patiently in line
That we were indeed
>Bombs Dresden
I'm dreadfully sorry, wait a tick
>dodges dentist
Are you trying to tell me, dear chap
>destroys EU
Pardon me, I'm afraid this can't wait
>complains about the weather
Are you saying that we were Eternal Kanglos and shit, my fine gent?

Hey, sorry but I think you messed up your infographic, there seems to be a white man labelled "French"

>Britain: Favourite drink
Tea. An Indian/Chinese beverage that we have to pay to import. Sums us up really.
>Britain: Favourite food
Chicken Tikka Massala. An Indian concoction that was concocted by Indians in Scotland.
>Britain: Most common name
Mohammed. A Muslim name
>Britain: Most famous car maker
Rolls Royce. Owned by Volkswagen, Germany
>Britain: Next but one King
Prince William's son, George, the future King is a JEW!!!!!
>Britain: Worlds most famous Paedophile.
Jimmy Savile, British.

Anglos got kicked out of every country they occupied. US is more German than Anglo and won't even be white majority in a few years. Same will happen to Anglo homeland of little england.

The nation that was the most powerful trader in the world has goods from all over the world?
wow really makes me think

Don't worry. Karma might take a bit of time but it will get you. Little england will be white minority in no time.

Only one country kicked us out - America. And that was a British civil war, angles fighting angles. Even then we came back and torched your cuckshed for shits and giggles.

A.ll the others we granted independence to. Largely as the (((price))) for US aid in ww2 I might add.

Would you take the Conservative government seriously? The Anglo, so stupid they will re-elect a government that has failed every one of its' manifesto promises.

Who else? Cons are snakes, but ukips dead in the water. At least mays benn good on brexit. The libertarian party uk is standing a candidate in my old town, wish I could vote for them tbqh

Wasn't Gaul cucked by the Franks? You still call yourself France you cucks you don't even speak a Germanic language

Sure....You "Granted Independence" when serious mutinies were brewing and you were being compared to the Nazis. US played a big role in post WWll decolonization by pressuring england. Churchill was mad at US for breaking his little empire. Now you can't even save your daughters from being turned into whores by Pakistani gangs.

You know, I saw a video of what happened inside to one of the muzzies from those cases. The video cut off just as they were breaking his legs.

>Most common name - Mohammed
Incorrect, the most common name is "David Smith", Mohammed topped a list of baby names for one year...
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/interactive-uks-common-name-revealed-find-unique-name/amp/
Do your research before you post on Sup Forums

DELET THIS.

All US citizens are indoctrinated into their hate system. The only reason you became independent from us was french lies.
>Become independent
>France gives you a free fucking statue
>Sells you a shit ton of land for cheap
The whole thing was a boycott by France

Where is that video? In reality the UK jails are little Islamic indoctrination centers.

The Islamic extremists taking over UK prisons: Muslims make up just one in 20 Britons - but one in SEVEN inmates. As Levi Bellfield embraces Islam, we reveal how fanatics recruit behind bars in 'jihadi jails'"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447159/The-Muslim-extremists-taking-British-jails.html

>bin that knife
>only guns are in ireland and south africa niggerville
fuck all faggot anglos until you give me a reason to think you aren't a bunch of cucked fags.

vidmax.com/video/145698--Shall-I-break-his-legs-Muslim-pedophile-rapists-gets-a-brutal-beat-down-in-prison-by-his-fellow-UK-Prison-inmates

>The nation that was the most powerful trader
>was
The Anglo still puffing up its chest over an empire that crashed three or more generations ago. Doesn't have it's own national beverage to export. Continues to import even though it has a failing service economy, has sold off most of its assets including gold, and is a housing market ticking time bomb, that will see almost all of its assets sold, and its economy collapse.
India/China 1 Anglo 0

Solution: Lets bring in more immigrants until everywhere in Britain is unrecognisable, and officially becomes a third world nation. Meanwhile the Muslims in the UK gently sip their own national drink; Tea.

The knives thing is a meme. I EDC a spyderco and have a kabar for hunting.

You can get guns (semiauto centrefire and handguns except LBPS are banned). The big issues are the bollocks round getting a firearms cert, and ofc no carry or self defence etc. I don't know how we became so cucked about guns so fast. One school shooting and it was all over...

A Leviathan monster emerges from the earths core to fight us

Bulgaria? The Baltics?

Also
>invaded

Care to post a list of places where you got your asses handed to you sooner or later? I bet it's the same.

>balkans
Both wws, the crimean war, etc

Call us when you put white countries on virtually every continent.

Sips tea.