It's time to decide Sup Forums

What is worse

Inbreeding OR race mixing

There is a correct answer to this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inbreeding is worse, of course.

HAHA! Race mixing is worse, look how well off the jews are with inbreeding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Genetics
not even kikepedia can deny
"It was also found that any two Ashkenazi Jewish participants in the study shared about as much DNA as fourth or fifth cousins."

Yeah they are pure evil and soulless husks, if the money is all you care about you may already be one

Get yourself checked my man

Marriage with your third or fourth cousin is more than ideal and its not inbreeding. That's how jews do it

how do you go about finding your fourth or third cousin?

Jewish dynasties would surely know each other and who their distant cousins are. And in places like Iceland or Faroe you have no option other than your distant cousins.

As an ordinary person you wouldnt know

racemixing , inbreeding works for or 1-2 generations.
You racemix your bloodline is fucked forever

Not always

Girl I went to school with, grandfather was fully black and she was fully white, green eyes and everything

I truly, unironically like seeing women of different races being fucked by Muslims and black men. I think they deserve to cuck us.

Go back to /leftyypol/

what's wrong with 2 people with no souls being together user?

why do i have to decide?

having a monarch

Race mixing is much better.

fucking your sister is hot. your sister fucked by a nigger is gross.

mutts get the worst of both worlds.

nope

Lol, guy. Black dude got cucked you naive fuck.

one has 1/4 chance of producing an inferior offspring, the other has 100% :thinking:

Two sides to the same Jewish coin

Oh my that's saddening seeing her ruined by such an ugly monkey

both you dense piece of shit

Neither is good, but 3rd and 4th cousin's have the optimal human fitness, literally can't get better offspring.

Race mixing is far worse.
Inbreeding should be discouraged but once or twice in a family line won't be a big deal.
Racemixing will fuck up your heritage immediately and for multiple generations.

Nither!

There are millions of whites to chose from in europe...no need to race mix and drop IQ levels :)

racemixing = brazil

inbreeding = japan

You wouldn't fuck pic related?

Both are epigenetically destructive and the child in both cases has unconsenting problems upon birth.

She prefers inbreeding

What a stupid fucking question. Both are equally bad.

There are many studies wich say that race-mixing makes us stronger and healthier.
It's a good thing.

I've read those studies. They were written by a fellow called Jew Goldberg at the Institut für Sozialforschung. Now gas yourself.

nice try merkel

the one with the higher chances of genetic defects

Good for the nigger, bad for the white.

Race mixing is worse, inbreeding complications are rare and don't effect the germ line in healthy offspring.

That being said, you have to be willing to throw away the extreme mental defectives.

Hybrid vigor was a theory that was ultimately disproven. (It only presents itself immunologically)

Miscegenation is the real result. Take it from me, I'm a blue eyed, blond haired octoroon, I'm not as athletic as my kenyan ancestors, nor was I able to succeed academically like my grandfathers who were both doctors. I'm shorter than my Dad and not as strong as him or any of my grandfathers. I inherited thalassemic anemia instead.

Hybrid offspring usually get shafted, mixed blueprints. Contradictory DNA instructions.

Definitely inbreeding because OP is a britbong.

Not having children is the ultimately goal of the elite.

Fuck your sister all you want, just as long as you don't have kids. Fuck a black dude all you want , just don't have kids.

Nvm, its race mixing because OP is Pakistani.

Ya know, you can just fuck a lineage white. Pretty sure inbreeding is literally the highest order of degeneracy. Even attempting to justify it is just pathetic. It is how your entire empire collapses into retards.

Just no man.

There will be no black people at this rate.

Inbreeding doesn't mean you have to mix races.

Whites and asians are pretty inbred as a result of history and most have proven themselves more intelligent/successful than their "diverse" counterparts

You are a degenerate, inbred intellectually faltering mudkip. YOU tell me.

There will be retards if you mix.
All mixed people have self issues and don't identify with anything. I know people who hate both parents. Crazy shit.

At the pik of my family tree, ask questions.