Fuck off we're full

Fuck off we're full

>Be me
>Be American
>Pretend I'm australian nationalist because I'm >embarrased of my country turning into a tard >state
>forget 4 chan has flags
>Thanks for dropping me on my head as a child mum

Fuck off Seppo cunt, we're still full

>implying normal people want to live at the end of the world

>
>

>Implying USA isn't the literal end of the world when the RSA demographic wave occurs in a super power.
>before you guys go please turn most of the world to glass pls

>

same, but we're actually full

yeah, it's full of fags.

Of inhospitable mountains and Nazi gold?

>Fuck off we're fat, drunk, insular, racist, stupid, ignorant, covetous, insecure, retarded and fat. Did I mention fat?

FTFY

that adds to it
I'm mostly talking about immigrants though

Im not fat. Nobody where i live is fat and my county has the highest life expectancy in the US.
Keep taking that kangaroo dick tho fag

You're the fattest country in the world, jizzknuckles. The fattest. No-one is fatter.

>fuck off we're not all of those stereotypes
>you're fat

Don't burgers have a reconquista to deal with?

Also, you should be aware that by being fat, your benis appears smaller.

Mexico

Full of incest. Your genetic line is more fucked than the House of Windsor. Big headed frog eyed degenerates.

We're like the 10th fattest last time I checked, and that's only because our country is rich enough for almost nobody to starve.
>you're fucking queen's country is the 9th fattest. I don't know where Australia is on that list because it's too small and unimportant for me to care, you poison-infested, barren island of a semi-continent. Enjoy being a fucking colony for the rest of your existence, at least we're free enough to be fat.

>replying to the same post twice with the same ad hominem non-arguement.
This isn't even a good shitpost Australia-kun

Mexico is the fattest country in the world

You're not far behind USA and NZ in overweight people, despite having way less nonwhites than USA and NZ

>We're like the first fattest last time I checked, and that's only because our country is stupid enough and poorly educated enough not to realise that there is more to life than sitting on your monstrous, huge ass, watching reality tv and ploughing through your 37th crate of breakfast donuts.

FTFY

>arguement
>gue

Merryfat edumacation

You're only full because 90% of your landmass is uninhabitable desert that only Abos can survive in.

As full as Terri Irwins' Sausage Wallet after Russell stuck his Snarler in her eh Aussie?

I prepose a strict rigid immigration bill to block under retards from coming to the great devloping country. Allow any smart and or rich cunts that want to support the people who already exist in the country.

We all need to get over this shit that anti immigration is racist. All im saying the immergrates that have been here for generations should be able to reap the befinits before we invite every man and his dog. Get some trump like bussiness men to invest for tourism here and give us a bit of bedazzled so good cunts want to come before we give into letting the shit cunts in.

One nation not immigration. The new immigration bill wasn't enough, the shores of Nauru has gotta be littered with the bodies of boat people. Cheers cunt

Newfags don't understand this place, Ahmed.

I'm embarrassed for him