Automation

>my trade can never get replaced by robots
youtube.com/watch?v=MVWayhNpHr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=uCgnWqoP4MM
youtube.com/watch?v=5AuK_k980tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the masons still have to be there in co-op with the bot. This is actually cool as fuck.

But this is not our time's crisis. Full Automation is 100 years down the road. We have very real and in our face problems.

will the jews give us basic income when everything is automated in the future?

>be electrical engineer
>be guy designing the robots
>will probably be replaced by robots one day

pottery

>be electrician
>will never get replaced by robots
>mfw

>They don't have to have the physical demand on their body that they might previously
Then what the hell is the point? Why would you go into bricklaying if you didn't want to do a physically demanding job? All these robots are turning American men into pansies. This is just another step in the degradation of American culture.

if full automation started on food industry and everyone is ensured free foods,
then everyone is ensured a place to stay in,
will there be a problem with full automation?

>>will never get replaced by robots

why not?

oi oi oi hold the fuck on

not even 1 minute in and hes already mentioned how automation will help old masons keep their job because they wont have to work anymore and how young masons will be attracted to the industry with the new technology. He also mentions how this will increase jobs while decreasing workload.

EVERYTHING FUCKING CONTRADICTS. Sure it sounds great and looks great but its a bag of lies. Their will be less jobs as their will be a less need for manual labor. Their will be a decline in the younger market becoming masons as older boomers try to stay on longer to milk their pension and retirement plans.

Positives if we as a country can survive 15-25 more years without destroying ourselves to immigration we will not need the shitskins. This works out great for the shitskins too as we can sell this technology to them and they can improve their lives. SO DONT FUCK THIS UP CUNTS STOP CROSSING THE BORDER AND STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

I really don't care about automation. I'm an innawoods redneck with pigs and chickens and guns.

Yes we run out of food or stop having babies

>tfw you work on the robots' side, speeding this process up

should have gotten your free master's degree idiots

>implying that wouldn't be a good thing
Man if we'd just kept the borders shut we'd have less people now to be unemployed and drain from OUR national production. Really makes me think.

this is the right question

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

He lives in Lithuania.

I see many humans on this video.

The machine need operators, like every machine.

Look at the background next time.
youtube.com/watch?v=uCgnWqoP4MM

>won't be replaced by robots doing structural steel
>replaced by Mexicans doing reinforces concrete

and whos going to build the entire factory on your property so the robots can build a wall in place?

trades will eventually be replaced, but not till after doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc.

>many humans
for every robot X numbers of workers lost their job. It doesn't matter whenever there is still an operator. what's so difficult to understand here?

nice, what field? I'm planning to do a startup producing robots for manufacturing.

wtf those bricks are sideways

that robot is doing a shitty job

He's 97 years old

>mfw liberals won't be able to use the "we need immigrants to do jobs that we don't want to do" argument when low wage jobs are completely automated
>liberals are also terrified of (((AI))) and think terminators are going to destroy humanity

Fucking feels so good man

My trade literally cant be replaced and what makes it even more hilarious is that I work in manufacturing.

Automation IS the future.

Only old people will deny it. Because you can't capitalize off a program that is already automated to do a designated task at a certain proficiency.

At that point basic income will be necessary. It is inevitable.

Other robots? Do you understand how technology advances?

>the robot only knows brick walls
>still need ppl to make yur robot factory

Amerifat.

Why does there need to be an operator?

Brick layers are the most miserable pieces of shit on the earth. Fuck them

This is kinda neat but... who still makes small bricks buildings?
also I guarantee you that Europe will make this illegal so they can pretend we need to import more African slaves.

When the robots revolt

>Full Automation is 100 years down the road.
>implying it will be implemented before all books are burnt except the one
look at the bright side: at least we're gonna have jobs to earn the money we need to pay jizyia

>if full automation started on food industry >everyone is ensured free foods

Running a fully automated factory still costs money
- price for new automation linesand robots
- maintenance
- power&utilities
- raw material
- packaging
- logistics

Why would it result in free food? All it does it drastically reduce labour cost imo

robots malfunction. retards trying to fuck up the job for fun. Insurance needs a human to sue if something goes wrong after the building is done.
Also in europe romani mafia copper thieves.

Robots are electrical.

Bricks are a dead meme anyway. Injection-molded prefabs are the future. No reason to make a building out of 10000 bricks when 10 modular sections would do the same. Plus brick is a shitty material compared to modern reinforced plastics.

Lotta the things we do are totally ad lib. Why pay a CAD jockey to figure out where to run conduit and where to secure it, what parts to secure them with, etc when you can do that on site when you're building it?

That and being an electrician isn't very repetitive. You'd need to design a swiss army knife of a machine to do our job, and it needs to be super small and super light because of how much setup time there would be compared to the work time. See OP, only brickies sit in one spot all day. Size is a MASSIVE cost factor to automation, and Jumbo Sparkybot 9000 would be a logistical nightmare to get around a jobsite. Need to go from the 88th to the 89th floor? Uh oh, call a crane.

Basically you'd need to be able to build an android dirt cheap to undercut the cost of an electrician

The robot you have demonstrated is incapable of independant operation

Trades will not be replaced untill we have bipedal human-shaped robots capable of complex tasks within human-centric enviornments.

Thing is, it's fucking expensive to do brickwork now.

This will allow many more people to afford to have brickwork done, therefore demand will increase. Someone still has to load the machines, manage their functioning, and stop them when something goes wrong,

And it's the sort of labor that can be handled by any competent monkey, maybe even you.

>free food
>he think robots are free
>he think land ownership is free
>he fucking believe hand on the bible that mosanto gives out seeds and chemicals for free
come on kid.

What could possibly go wrong?

Because robots are basically electricians' bitches, or do you think they self-maintenance?

>get cheaper every year, once the that process is automated
>maintenance robots
>coal mined by robots, solar panels made by robots
>iron mined by robots
>packed by robots
>shipping in robotic vehicles

It reduces the cost of labor throughout the whole supply chain

No reason not to build a building out of 10000 bricks if a robot does all the work

Don't use logic, it's a dangerous thing!

Repair robots.
When we reach a point where robots can repair one and other work is no longer needed in human society and as such we can do away completely with currency.

The folly of communism is not that it won't work in life, it is that communism cannot work outside of a utopia. It's retirement for society.

>building in plastics
>using flammable components for the main structure of a building
>oil reserves surviving the raise of power of India + China

No. Jews are purposefully killing off the white working class by depressing wages and importing violent migrants with no employable skills.

There will be be no basic income.

one of the worst examples of automation, it isn't even fast

he was only using short term partial logic

Need sauce on what this 'pottery' term means also would like sauce on what 'kino' means?

Thanks

Cool, another thread where people deny automation is going to take their job because only 90% of the work is going to be gone...

b-b-b-b-but what about the 10% that needs a human....

>No reason not to build a building out of 10000 bricks if a robot does all the work
Yeah, how about complexity? Just because you can use a gorrillion components to make something doesn't mean you should. If you're going to fabricate in place, it's better to use 3d printing/AM than bricks and mortar.
>building in plastics
>using flammable components for the main structure of a building
Yeah, good luck setting polycarbonate or Ultem on fire. Modern plastics are more than just shitty Chinese styrene.

>>mfw liberals won't be able to use the "we need immigrants to do jobs that we don't want to do" argument when low wage jobs are completely automated

I really wonder how that narrative is still held up, automation feels like a blink away/already in progress
It should be obvious that a big chunk of currently unemployed people is unemployed because they used to do monotone factory jobs that aren't needed anymore ALREADY TODAY
Importing uneducated untrained people "to fix problems with open jobs" feels wrong,even if they want to integrate and try very hard, they will not be skilled to do any job in 5-10 years

>electrical engineering

>robot design

Bahahahahahaha

You're just a sparky who paid 100k instead of getting an apprenticeship

oh you won't be made obsolete by robots but rather but by wireless power transmission. Probably not something that will be the norm in our lifetime. Though you never know when some breakthrough hits.

>>my trade can never get replaced by robots
It doesn't replace the masons though, people want to buy and maintain old houses houses and they are ready to pay for it. That robot still works side by side with humans.

If you want a 100% automated building process then 3d printing with different types of concrete is more realistic. If you are just making a dome you don't even need something that advance, just scale this up 1000 times, replace the blade with a nozzle that pours concrete and make it move up a few inches every rotation.

programmers will never be replaced by robots

>It reduces the cost of labor throughout the whole supply chain
true, still it will never come to the point where production is so cheap that it will supply free food to everyone.
Even without humans involved and labour costs of 0, if you want a steak, where does the cow come from, and the plastic the steak is wrapped into?

When wireless power transmission happens, can't we just send a whole bunch of solar panels to orbit?

>Basically you'd need to be able to build an android dirt cheap to undercut the cost of an electrician

and sexbots are the priority anyway.

One of those melts completely at 217 degrees Celsius. A simple fire would cause total structural collapse.

Better than taking a hurrr durrr leap from manufacturing automation results in free consumer goods.. realistically, prices would rapidly decrease as deflation drastically increases in lieu of a broad workforce to disperse disposable income necessary for generating economic activity and growth

>bricks
>no cement
>"m-my house can never be replaced by a gentle breeze"

Isn't this a good thing?
Like I always hear that raising the minimum wage is bad because it replaces more jobs with robots. Isn't that a good thing, isn't that what we want to do?

They will use humanitarian reasons like they use today.

We must feed Africa and support their high birth rates and we can't deny them entry into our nicer countries, they just want a better life.

It will never stop while globalists breathe.

>or do you think they self-maintenance?

im sure there are some factories in the world where robots maintain other robots but a human would still be needed somewhere down the line.

I'LL HUFF
AND I'LL PUFF

In theory this would eventually mean less work hours for just as much benefit. It should be a great thing in the future people will just have to find other challenges in life.
Then again before all the kinks are out of it will take a long while and there's always the problem of tight, odd locations and the fact that a human is more versitable so if there's no machine which can come to site humans can at least do some smaller scale work.

I wouldn't even be mad honestly

it did change the teller job though. Way more sales pressure on them now then before the atm.

Irrelevant because unless you pour jet fuel on it first, it won't sustain a fire long enough to reach that temperature. High-grade thermoplastics are self-extingiushing.

Wrong it means more work hours and fewer employees.

Nah, what will happen is we get rid of the excess population.

1 post by this ID

Maintenance fitter master race?

There are combustibles inside the house dumbass.

Test output of automated assembly machines. Who will test the tester?

Mfw Senior Java Developer

Why more work hours? Doesn't make any sense.

>electrician (trade school graduate)
>qualified to maintain robots
wat

>tfw architecture and engineering will still require human element even after programs get even more advanced

>hide slide threads

Good thing I'm engineer who program these robots.

>Java
Unfortunately your job is already obsolete
Maintenance is made out to be a much bigger issue than it actually is. Within 5 years, robots will be reliable enough that maintenance can be handled by an outside contractor coming in every 6 months. No employee needed to maintain them.

I'd like to see a robot do smash repair on a car.

Do you really expect the farmers to give you their food for free even if their whole business is run by robots? No of course not, they're still going to sell it because they need to pay back the millions they invested in robots somehow, and after that all the maintenance and side expenses.

Only thing that can save unnecessary people from automation is governemnt gibs.

Yep ALL STEM DEGREES including engineer and doctor will be replaced by robots.

Uh oh what you gonna do? Aww :(

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuK_k980tk

Might be automated, it wont ever be mexican though

Great idea, cheaper production means either more production or less manhours.
Those manhours can then be spent elsewhere.
I strongly believe this will boost the economy.

What happens when the only jobs left to humans are social studies ones?

We build tons of shit from wood over here. Works fine.