Car smashes into a bunch of people in Times Square

>Car smashes into a bunch of people in Times Square
>Sup Forums goes apeshit, squeals with delight knowing it will increase Islamophobia and they'll get to say "I told you so" which is of course Sup Forums's favorite thing
>TRUCK OF PEACE threads everywhere
>Sup Forums waits, joyously rubbing its palms together for the impending confirmation that it is Ali Baba
>Turns out it is in fact a Mexican
>Sup Forums backpedals and acts like it never happened, no one admits to being a racist idiot
>Drug use gets confirmed in the incident
>Anti-marijuana threads start popping up
>Sup Forums breathes heavily, hoping they can at least get something out of this
>Sup Forums will get to say "I told you so". Sup Forums NEEDS to.
>Turns out it was synthetic marijuana or "spice" and not weed at all
>Synthetic marijuana only exists because of the ban on marijuana
>Faced with actually having to admit that Sup Forums is once again wrong, Sup Forums ignores any post mentioning spice
>Sup Forums continues bashing pot, deep down knowing that if pot were legal, the driver likely would have smoked some weed and just stayed home or at the very least, not plowed into a sidewalk full of people
>Sup Forums goes into Maximum Overfallacy, realizing that pot being illegal directly caused this to happen
>Sup Forums stays up all night arguing on the internet, unable to comprehend that conservative policies on marijuana are harming more New Yorkers than muslims are
>Sup Forums wonders why liberals are always so smug when incidents like this prove them right without them even having to argue their points

I love you guys and I love America, you are all true fucking retards. I'm so glad conservatives keep making good decisions that a bunch of New Yorkers walking down the street, the rest of the world, and I have to live with. Glad pot is illegal, otherwise I might not be safe walking down the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums is one person

>he typed all that shit out
you massive faggot

he did it cuz hes a dumb spic nigger
ive smoked spice during my degenerate days and it never made me want to drive a car into a group of people because i'm white

I knew this would be the first reply

Sup Forums is overwhelmingly right-wing and you know it.

fpbp

Also stop acting like people who smoke non synthetic pot never did stupid shit. They do. A lot.

>all right wingers have exactly the same beliefs
I disagree with Sup Forums a lot, and so do lots of other people.

>Sup Forums is overwhelmingly right-wing and you know it.

non-sequitar

i'm right wing and I smoke weed and didn't give a fuck about time square attack or post anything about it

you realise anyone anywhere can post here without registering, right?

I'll smoke to this post, OP

>drugged up spic with two previous DUIs is allowed to keep his license and drive drugged up again
>le weed isn't bad guys!

What angle are you trying to play here you gigantic fucking moron?

I can fucking smell the BO coming off you as you sweat profusely waiting for a response.

Was this your fucking magnum opus?

Did you really think a thread about people on Sup Forums being fucking retarded would be some sort of eye opening revelation for others?

Fucking hell you're an idiot.

It wasn't a fucking beaner

Pol is always right

/thread

op is picture related

your arguments retarded
>pots illegal
>invent alternative synthetic substance
>people use synthetic
>people do dumb shit while under the influence

who forced anyone to invent synthetic? who forced anyone to use synthetic? who forced users of synthetic to commit crime?

That's like if they banned alcohol so someone invents some drug to mimic the effects of alcohol except that it turns you into a homicidal maniac and then you sit there and say
>if you didn't ban alcohol we wouldn't be in this mess!

Nothing so stupid as plowing a car through Times Fucking Square.

Due it

Driving drunk has nothing to do with weed. What went down in Times square actually has nothing to do with weed.
People think pot makes you stupid but you're a dumb fuck all on your own, Pip.

Fine a puerto rican then, whatever the fuck he was

Are you mad cuz ur out of taters boyo?

>who forced anyone to invent synthetic?

The free market. Ban pot, don't be surprised if alternatives start showing up. Legalize pot, don't be surprised if synthetics (including meth and crack) aren't selling.

>That's like if they banned alcohol

Oh you mean like prohibition? When mobsters started making their own liquor and bootlegging it and shooting up the streets with Tommy Guns in turf wars? Nobody FORCED those Al Capone to commit murders, he just did it because there was a shitload of money in prohibition, and mobsters had an interest in keeping alcohol illegal. Watch one episode of Boardwalk Empire, dude.

ive watched every Boardwalk Empire episode, great show

Anyway point is that the free market motivating people to do unscrupulous things to make money doesn't mean that it justifies those actions. People could still show restraint.

>People could still show restraint.

CANADIANS could show restraint. You guys aren't incapable of being sociopaths, you just seem to have less and elect less. Then again, I'm sure the grass always looks greener. Gender neutral birth certificates? Now I'm the one feeling "sorrey".

I'm an idealist myself, but I did spice for years and when you throw addictive drugs into the mix, restraint goes out the window.

>the free market motivating people to do unscrupulous things to make money doesn't mean that it justifies those actions

Your banks seem less corrupt than ours too. If you tried explaining the concept of "just because you can take it doesn't mean you should" to most people here they would look at you like you're an insane person rambling about nonsense.

fuck off shareblue

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>A dissenting opinion that makes sense it must be hillary clinton and the illuminutty

this is exactly what i'm talking about

Fuck off minimum wage shill.

Jokes on you user im NEET as fuck

dude, the narrative worked still. the driver is an illegal alien, which no news network dares admit.

>mexican
1 foot for every person he hit

10/10

>i'm right wing and I smoke weed

non-sequitur right fucking there

>Brown person kills white person

>kills them with out a gun

>caught on camera so they can't fudge the details

Lefties are fucking losing it, this is a conservatives wet dream.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a hivemind

>fine a puerto rican then, whatever the fuck he was
They're island-beaners we hate them too, Sup Forums is still always right.

Dont ever smoke that spice shit

It's insanely scary

>Islamophobia

Post discarded.

>Turns out it was synthetic marijuana or "spice" and not weed at all
They found PCP in his system, not that other shite.

Pot smokers should be gassed.
>reeeee I can't stop smoking pot so make it legal because I will smoke synthetic weed and kill bunch of people
Pure cancer on society

>kike triggered over narrative control
>kike NEEDS to be in control of the narrative
>sees goyim posting about dirty mexicans on a cambodian hat weaving forum
>gevalt.png
>STOP talking about spics bringing drugs and crime, goys!
>this certainly will lead to another shoah
>kike goes to Sup Forums
>starts ranting about islamophobia
>for some reason starts promoting the herbal Jew
>s-stop posting goys!
>o-oy vey don't post about that!
>g-go to sleep goyim!
>w-weed is for intellectuals!

There is not a single drug in the World that would cause someone to deliberately do that. Either he's batshit insane or a complete degenerate. I've done a lot of drugs way stronger than synthetic pot & I know not to drive a car. The spic dindu nuffin it was the spice!

Straight out of the machurian candidate. To think the CIA doesn't brainwash people anymore is retarded. Mkultra is still alive

2 months in a prison in 2013 for no reason?

Fort Lauderdale airport shooter fwiw

You're probably white. Niggers and spics can't handle their drugs.

>islamophobia
Stopped reading there

Can confirm, hit the dagga last night and no desire to run over anyone.

he does it for free

Literally never happened. And even if it were a fucking mexican we would still be right.

You know what HAS happened though? Multiple times we called it when it was a muslim. Like the gay orlando bar shooting,like the multiple trucks of peace in france,like the daily rapes that happen in sweden and now germany.

Fuck liberals,who cares what they think? We know we're right and they will lose more and more support. Gas. The. Kikes.

i guess our mexicans would be the french

None of those happened though.
We just continued digging into Seth Rich

What exactly am i looking at right here sen of pie

Apparently you don't know what the word "directly" even means yet here you are being arrogant about your position

>reddit slime come here and make their "holier than thou" threads but can't downvote people

Yeah ok nerds.

It's just shit, short-lasting weed that makes you spacey afterward, like acid
It doesn't give you bath salt hallucinations. The people who claim that are liars, only looking to twist something into supporting legalization.

>racist

>playing the odds

Pick one.

>Turns out 2 minutes on google prove you are full of shit.
Sage newfags

If there were a muslim ban than 50 some gays would still be alive as well as the gorgeous twin towers and everyone in them.

If we took this a step farther and booted out all the spics than the people killed in New York would still be with us too.

Wow! pol was right again!

I did type the word "indirectly" at first, but I thought "directly" would be stronger even if it was inaccurate.

You caught me though tbqh.

You upvote my sweet post everytime you bitch or give me a reason to reply.

Also

>A right-winger bitching about closed minds

kay senpai

Why would anyone support a muslim ban before 9/11? No one would want one then and most westerners don't want one now.

>pol and not Sup Forums

ew