Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>shit that happened hundreds of years ago
what exactly is holding back black people now though?

Lol, niggers are literally so worthless. Seeing this comic makes me wonder why we even bother putting up with them, they're always going to have some sort of issue so let's just ship them back to Africa.

Genetics.

>Gang culture
Are white people responsible for that now?

>Gang Culture lose 5 turns

Yep, keep shooting yourself in the foot, nigger.

>implying anyone in my family was wealthy enough to own a slave

i'm pretty sure that a slave in 2017 bucks is like 40k per slave

then let's nuke africa. it's the only way.

clearly the average unskilled white american benefited from the rich upper class having a supply of almost free labour to compete with

Oh, what was the percentages of slave owners, how many of them where black slave owners? Meaning freed black slaves that went and owned other black slaves. Research that and come back.

explain africa

>Free land from Indians

Not our fault they were fucking stupid enough to trade half the country for a handful of beads.

>1 post by this id

ITS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD, PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD

really activated my brain membrane

then lets physically remove the scorched earth and send it in to space on a collision course with the fucking sun

>Poor schools after Civil Rights Era
What were black schools like before and/or during the Civil Rights Era? Were blacks even allowed to go to school under Jim Crow?

Bump

I wonder what that childs path would look like if we left his nigger ass back in Africa.

There are tons of immigrant groups who come here poor and yet settle down well after a few generations. My dad's a first gen immigrant from India, when he got here he was penniless and without education but in only 20 years he's in a better place than 99% of whiny nigs

How? The slaves would make them unemployed

wtf the (((white))) guys moved 9 spaces in over 300 turns form where the black guy is what kind of pictuay retard is horsey can he not do basic mathematics

he was being sarcastic my swedish nu-male friend

I've seen that argument be used unironically in the past

>Gang culture
Now whose fault is that

>Be born
>Starve to death or murdered (move back one place)