What do you think about making the government subsidizing only healthy food and only it? You want welfare...

What do you think about making the government subsidizing only healthy food and only it? You want welfare? You will eat your veggies.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/beltway/2015/12/14/should-governments-tax-unhealthy-foods-and-drinks/#17b2311226fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SNAP should only cover real food.

After meat, the largest categories for food stamp purchases are sugary drinks and salty snacks. Pepsico plans their entire business around food stamps.

Having been on food stamps before, I think limiting the purchasing power of gibs is for the best. The poor who need money to eat shouldn't be eating garbage that leads to medical problems for which we all have to then pay. Raw meat and produce is all SNAP should be able to purchase, and milk and maybe real cereal not shaped sugar. America needs more fascism.

Wouldn't keeping a record of transactions that used food stamps solve the problem? Punish people who sell unhealthy shit for foodstamps and it will be it.

It sounds good until you realize that then you are stuck eating whatever the government decides is healthy and before you know it you can only eat hormone injected salt free fluoride wafers.

Or we could just stop the theft altogether

Or you can get a fucking job and buy whatever the fuck you want. You are getting punished for being lazy.

No you can't. Once you give gibs to the people you won't win any future election without keeping those gibs in place.

>implying you can chance a persons eating habits

Gibs are gibs, nothing the government will do will change a person. If you are going to give out free money you need to accept that. You are subsidizing their failure of a life style. The overprotective mother can not fix this situation. Only the father, who kicks their kid out of the house and forces them to fix their own problem, can fix the situation.

What the fuck are you eating there?

Subsides doesn't work.

I wouldn't feed that chit to a homeless dog.

I knew a waitress who worked part time and got food stamps. She would let someone pick out a cart full of food, then use her food stamps and get paid cash by the person who chose the food.

fuck thats so out in the open but i've never thought of it like that in USA's case, like the actual industry getting fat checks like pepsico.

Wtf are those

stay

They are called steamed vegetables you fat fuck.

poles have it rough

We have good sewage systems here in america poland, finding jobs is harder :^)

Are those brains

Sounds pretty frustrating to manage what single food product is considered healthy and what isn't and make it so your coupons work on the select good stuff.

Yes, these guys should be forced to eat "healthy".

Top kek look at this fucking onion man wtf is wrong with you Pawel?

Looks more like cattle food

it should rather tax the shit out of food that is engineered to be addictive.

great idea

big agribusiness will capture the program and the health options will only be local dairy and corn products

Why stop at food? I literally want government to tell me everything I should do. When do I sleep, what should I eat, who should I fuck etc...
Fuck my life and my privacy and my liberty. Let the government decide with MY tax money.

Makes sense, I mean, an excuse to eat junck food it's because you don't have time to cook due your working schedule but if you are unemployed you have plenty of time to prepare healthy food.

top kek

dont make an assumption that whole nation have it rough after seeing one pic... XD that's childish
i'd say OP is on a diet

Ugh no thanks i'll stick to German cuisine.

>it should rather tax the shit out of food that is engineered to be addictive.

This.

Tax sugar and especially fast food, cut taxes from veggies. Problem solved?

If you get free shit from the government the government has a right to tell you what you can do with the shit they are giving you, no? It's not your money.

>hurrrr

from time to time it is good if the government intervenes to protect society. and taxing unhealthy food/subsidising healthy food is a good idea because we're rapidly going in the wrong direction as a society producing more and more healthcare cost and less productivity. it should be a prime concern of the government to promote a healthy society.

Looks like deep fried colliflower onions and peeled potatoes

until the spinach farmers drop a ton of green on lobbying efforts, that won't happen. junk food industry has them beat.

You want welfare? Youre gonna eat those (((healthy))) Monsanto veggies.

Eggplant, steamed, no salt.

or you could be able to support yourself

Every thread has one smart german and one retarded one.

Protip : you're the retarded one

are those FRIED cauliflower?
kys

Bootlicker nanny state protect us, don't let the fat turds die off because no gibsmedat healthcare

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we don't cook shit that was previously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and i'm dead fucking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and wine coolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, i'm seriously.. don't eever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

Who gives a fuck? Do you even know how your digestive track works? You will break down those veggies into basic elements, gmo or not.

The only problem with GMOs is that the seeds are sterile so that you can't save seeds for the future, retard.

XD dont b poor stupid idiots muh taxes poor people dont pay any taxes only me does

many such cases

Oh it's 100% (((safe))), no difference with regular, organic veggies. Thanks for telling me user. This is (((truly))) how our digestive track, it ignores poison and only takes good lol.

What poison you idiot? Vegetables don't develop poison by changing genes resposible for growth. You refer to the fact that US farmers use roundup on their GMO plants. Protip: they don't have to. Plants are 100% safe, it's the pesticides that are the problem.

Farmers use pesticides on organic vegetables too, just not all varieties of them.

i was standing in line two days ago behind a nigress and her 6 little future criminals. she was dressed up with a fresh weave and nails and i watched her pay for 2 pouds of candy and 7 extra large sodas with her EBT card. she then left the store and drove away in a 3 year old Cadillac Escalade. i was pissed off for three days. maybe i should learn how to game the system like that nigger does but i cant due to honor and self reliance.

nice argument.

you realise that when everybody is fat, the fatties decide how things are run right? fatties will not die off because they start leeching off the government for gibs and vote for other fatties who give them more gibs. its the bigger picture idiot.

*pissed off now for two days.

>but i cant due to honor and self reliance
In that case you will be wiped out by natural selection as you cannot adapt and increase your fittness.

but muh fkn energy drinks Sup Forums

but muh fkn dick. stop being poor you damn nigger

the intention is good, I admit.
the solution is wrong. You can't help poor by taxing more food. Rich don't eat generally too much sugar. You tax more, no food for the poor.

Anyways, sorry for sarcasm, now seriously:

forbes.com/sites/beltway/2015/12/14/should-governments-tax-unhealthy-foods-and-drinks/#17b2311226fb

Makes total sense OP.

Which is why there should be no government in the first place so nobody can vote on what to do with other peoples money. Use your own money or beg or do without.

so what are you saying? i should strive to become a nigger? i think not. i will instead continue to work hard eat healthy refuse hand outs and teach my three boys by example to be strong honorable self reliant young men . my genetic line will go on

Absolutely. I was on food stamps for a year, and for the amount you'd get as a single person you would easily get a month's worth of healthy food. You just have to know how to cook.

You should do your own thing while exploiting available life hacks.