This bright young African-American child dreams of being a surgeon someday

He wants to help sick people and make them well again. Unfortunately, Donald Trump and the GOP Congress plan to cut funding for education in his town and divert it to weapon systems to kill civilians in the Middle East with to enrich military contractors.

Now he'll have no chance at a future beyond joining a gang and selling drugs. How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

He can go through education just like everyone else.

Trump is a capitalist pig. Atleast George Soros provides free education in Hungary for his people, Trump would be that Jew to charge a fee + tax (and not pay his workers).

Tough life for black surgeons. Very few people with money and self respect allow niggers to touch them.

Inb4 Ben Carson. From Florida.
>Florida

WTF openly Pro Sorros shills?

good thing even with a mediocre GPA his acceptance rates at med school are several times that of his hispanic, white, and asian competitors

my grandmother wouldnt even give her credit card to the black cashier at her grocery store.
i dont care what happens to this child at all.
>i cant be a surgeon might as well sell drugs
>blackculture.jpg
>kek

He should. Back in Africa.

>What happens to one person affects us all

For fuck's sake, why the fuck has this ideology seeped into every fucking argument and line of thought?

What seems to be the problem? Dr. Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon at JHU and is now serving for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Did you ever go to an inner city school? I bet you never went to an inner city school because otherwise you wouldn't be fucking talking out of your gaping asshole right now.

LMAO.

This can't be real.

If inner city kid he had no chance at a future to begin with desu. Anyways, I hope the public school system is shut down in most places. It's a bloated inefficient bureaucratic mess, and I think a reasonably regulated free market of charter schools will be more successful.

Good we don't have the facilities to educate that nigger. Med school slots are precious and so are residency slots. Can't be wasting them on cool runnings over there.

We wuz surgeons an sheit.

Either way he would have done the same. Perhaps if he really is dreaming of becoming a doctor he'll try harder.

Also do you really want to be examined by a fucking nigger? What if he finds out you're racist? He'll fuck up your treatment. I don't want no nigger checking up on me with their dirty nigger hands.

UNLESS DEY RACIS DAT IS

>Now he'll have no chance at a future beyond joining a gang and selling drugs.

I don't give a fuck what his life goals are, forcing me to pay for him to get an education is theft, flat out.

I don't work 12 hour shifts to take care of some nigger I don't even know.

Besides, being a nigger, if his own friends and family heard he was aspiring to be a doctor, they would do everything in their power to discourage and crush his ambitions.

Not would be, they already are.

Well, black people have to work 10x harder to get the same grade as a white person so I don't really see the problem with that.

Let the niggers and sandniggers die. No hard feelings

HUEE HUEE HUEE
KYS

Absolutely. They're way more successful. Yet the government keeps standing in the way. Not sure why. I think it's because cucks need jobs too.

Yea, they call that being stupid. Maybe if their fathers read more goodnight stories to them as children.

Oh wait...

(((Education)))

How is it that kids in the 1800's were so much better educated inspite of only having basically the bible to read?

Because as it turns out you only need about 4 books. The rest is (((brainwashing)))

Why does this offend you so much? Is it because you're a mediocre white man and you're afraid that Black people and women are going to replace you if you stop discriminating against them?

You asked for equal treatment. Now you're getting it. That might mean the next time you go to the hospital your doctor is going to be Black, and that the only job available to you is garbage truck driver. But you're fine with that, right? You're not afraid of people being judged by the same standard, are you?

This, crabs in a bucket

Africa's chances were ruined decades ago with the fall of colonialism. The foreign aid its countries receive now is the same as welfare in black America. It just finances their decline.

I bet teachers unions are really slowing it up

>This bright young African-American child dreams of being a surgeon someday

Feelz good man, we flushed enough money down the toilet trying to educate the niglets

At the grade school level they are. In colleges, less so, but then they have enormous efficiency problems, so the bullshit all balances out.

>nigger dreams of being a surgeon
>funding in school gets cut
>immediately turns to gang violence
yea, i think he would have been a great surgeon

>Old Testament
>not Jewish brainwashing

Indeed, Sweden, being a retarded nigger does make learning difficult.

Regardless, the government shouldn't subsidize anything, even social programs like K-12 and EMS/First Responders.

Even with all the sanctions, SA was still doing okay and holding it. Unfortunately, your forefathers cucked out and voted to let the niggers take over. But it's not their fault, necessarily. They were tricked by jew propaganda.

Fucking traitor