What does pol think about Native Americans?

What does pol think about Native Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8iZ1t_Rd2j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i give them credit for putting up a fight

They're absolute shit desu. The places they live are probably worse than the niggiest ghettos.
t. have to go through res towns all of the time

>1/16 Native living off tribal lands
>15/16 white, but affirmative action benefits me
>"1/16 Native? Wow you're so smart for a Native American"---gives fellowship
>5 years guaranteed for my PhD program in ME
>Feels good man

Interesting people. Not sub human, but not capable of reproducing western civilization as well as east asians.

The North American natives were niggers who were incapable of establishing permanent cities. The natives in South America were honorary aryans because they built pyramids.

AMA

Lazy drug addicts
No different from niggers

Cahokia

I've always been very interested in native American culture, their theology and cultural traditions to be specific (t. Theology/philosophy major). Unfortunately their culture, or at least what I would consider a 'legitimate example' of their culture, has all but died out into a sad nothing of alcoholism and gambling.

I'm curious though as to why a German cares

I have a jar of red man ears. My papa is famous for saying "The only good red man is a dead red man".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

They look cold. Perhaps we should give them some blankets.

So you're spic? Don't try to trick us, you're Mexican

interesting culture, some valuable acient knowledge getting lost for rediscovery
got rekt in their homes, rip

I find moat natives to he level headed people when you get to know them. But yea, lots of them are confined to drug and alcohol ridden reserves. Raised by alcoholic degenerates. It's a problem that transcends generations.

Given similar circumstances, Any other race would be the same. Remember that it was only a couple generations ago that we treated them like subhumans. So you can't expect their gene pool to be cleaned up just yet.

How much gibs do you or could you get? I bet it's insane. The other thing insane progressives love more than niggers, is Indians.

>I'm curious though as to why a German cares

Just intrested in other cultures.

They get so much gibs that they never have to wash clothing. They have the government give them so much $$$ they just put yesterdays clothing in the trash.

Fuck me, I wish I was born a red man.

I believe Native Americans were subhuman niggers too. But Jared Diamond is right, it is because American continent geography.

Check flag I haven't been deported yet
Could get entire college paid for with my DNA test, good luck with student loans, whitey!

were you referencing this video btw?
youtube.com/watch?v=8iZ1t_Rd2j8

They Dindu Nuffin

Some were fairly civilized and hospitable, and some were subhuman raiders that skinned each other alive and cannibalized everything.

You can take a people out of the stone age, but you can't take the stone age out of said people

Asian Denisovan Hominids who chimped out on and replaced the peaceful European Neanderthal natives 5000 years ago.

tribals

The only people who like them are liquor store owners near the reservations

they have to go back

subhuman savage trash who could not and still cannot control their drinking problems.

they constantly commit crimes such as rape then run back to their reservation where local and state police have no jurisdiction. while their victims wait for years for the federal government to do their job.

There wasn't a fight. They were nomadic peoples with no concept of land ownership who accepted guns in exchange for ownership of their lands even though they didn't comprehend what that meant, all so they could use those guns to more efficiently kill the other Native American tribes because they were at constant war for eternity. There were like 60 fucking tribes or some shit, all warring and killing over hunting grounds every single year.

tl;dr they're mouthwash drinking subhumans

>putting up a fight

They are Native Americans, they came from Siberia.

not*

They lost. Fuck me man look at my country. We pushed back the god damn roaches after 400 years of slavery. We fucking built secret schools to teach our kids our culture and never let them forget of our greatness. Do you really think the native americans couldn't do that? Because they couldn't they didn't have a society to begin with. They were still tribes when the world had moved on. Fuck them.

>Tribe A takes over the hunting lands of Tribe B through warfare
>Tribe B asks the US for help
>US retakes hunting land for Tribe B, gets rest of Tribe A land as spoils because that's called warfare
>100 years later Tribe B lives on a reservation and says "Wtf US genocided us"

Native tribes fought all the time with each other for hunting grounds (read: "land"), the US was just a more advanced "tribe" with the capability to win.

disgusting savages who were basically ISIS of ye olde tymes

Their way of life was pretty awesome. If anyone here in America is a outdoorsman they know how skilled they were.

Don't forget the concept of land ownership. Not "I hope those other 3 tribes didn't send their scouting/hunting groups here today; those buffalo look prime for hunting and I don't want to fight those faggots", but real land ownership as in "hippity hoppity get off my property" land ownership. Throughout history the Natives traveled around as hunters and gatherers because they couldn't into farming or ranching. At least until the evil white man showed up with horses and guns and let them ride down buffalo and shoot each other. Then once they realized they were retards in almost everything, they bitched and asked for reparations. Even though no one talks about when they would sneak onto settler villages and rape girls and scalp men in their sleep like fucking savages.

>We pushed back the god damn roaches after 400 years of slavery

yeah totally not because of us western europeans

>We fucking built secret schools to teach our kids our culture and never let them forget of our greatness

yeah greek schools were totally not authorized by the sultan, and were totally not aiming at attracting foreign ethnic into the greek ethnos and not brainwashing them

Germany and France created you

9 out of 10 of them are worthless subhumans, residual scum that the colonists left over in their failed attempt to completely exterminate them as a big joke for future generations that have to deal with them.

I feel bad for them living on reserves with no purpose in life getting intoxicated all day. I'd really like to see them gain independence.

Not a fan. My ancestors lived in Deerfield Massachusetts 1704. Some French Indians came down from canada, murdered a bunch of people, marched hostages back to Canada and killed a bunch along the way.

There wasn't time to dig individual graves. I have ancestors buried in a massive burial mound because of Indians. I do not like them.

Should have stayed in Europe, cumskin

g-guys im supposed to be american indian but i got no docs to prove this that i am aware of. considered doing that dna test but then i was like muh globalist dna database what if my bloodline is the one they seek. please convince me that the gibs granted by being part american indian are worth the globalists sterilizing me when they get my dna and find out who i am

aboriginals are all trash, anglos did well in wiping them off ,or at least for the most part.

look what happened in argentina: they didnt exterminate this filth, now they've taken over and kill white people on a daily bases. they are as violent as niggers. i wish spaniards would have done some more cleansing during the colonization period.....

I think they're an ancient race directly linked to aboriginals, Eskimos, Inuits, etc. they all have similar heights and features