The Great Knife Angel

Surrendereth your knives unto the great Knife Angel.
Let us save lives.

A 27-foot sculpture made out of 100,000 knives could be placed on the fourth plinth in London's Trafalgar Square in tribute to victims of knife crime.

The sculpture, named "Knife Angel," was created in Oswestry, Shropshire, by the British Ironwork Centre. It took two years to build.

The knives were handed in by 41 police forces around the country during amnesties and confiscations.

The campaign, "Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife," and the statue aims to raise awareness of the growing issue of knife crime throughout the UK.

"The monument was created for one purpose, to highlight this extensive problem. Both government and the educational system need to open their eyes to the epidemic,"

It's hard to comprehend that in the past two weeks alone, 11 people have died as a result of knife crime in our capital city. And many, many more have been injured this year.
How many more people are going to meet their end upon the tip of one of these murderous accessories?

REMEMBER: A knife is the deadliest weapon of them all, it does not need to be reloaded, makes no noise and can kill endless amounts of people before being wiped clean to continue its stabbing. It can be concealed anywhere and does not need registration.

Its time you binned that fucking knife. We cannot lose any more good men and children to these wicked things.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/05/theresa-may-outlines-tory-plan-create-new-censored-internet-controlled-uk-government/
g.co/kgs/Dnkl3Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sculpture needs to be binned immediately.

only shitskins and niggers carry knifes

their day of rope will come soon enough

Now that's hilarious

so this is what cuckoldry looks like

bin dat knife bruv
outrageous

A lot of those knives are cutlery

uk also plans to invest in the most advanced digital cuckoldry

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/05/theresa-may-outlines-tory-plan-create-new-censored-internet-controlled-uk-government/

>100,000 knives

Yeah there's no way there's 100 thousand knives in that sculpture.

The guy who prayed to the murderkube should go kneel before this thing too.

BRITISH WMD

>could be placed on the fourth plinth in London's Trafalgar Square
It's a cool sculpture, but no fucking way is it commemorating anything worth remembering in Trafalgar Square.

Now that's what i call great propaganda.

What's next, baseball bat control? Turn in you're hands?

saved for Sup Forums b8

It commemorates all of the innocent, smiling, friendly black gentlemen who were attacked and killed by unknown racists.

Just license the hands. Got to make sure they're used responsibly.

Stand that thing atop the Holy Murder Cube & remove that gay "plz haalp Lunnun from shivvy-shank probem!" sign and It could be the most awesome combination since Eggs and Bacon!

/k/ already has Murdercube, so is this Murderangel?

Once they have gotten rid of knives, they will start with the spoons!

Molon labe!

One sharp looking angel right there

Biscuits are the new scourge that threatens to kill every man, woman and child in Britain.

DO NOT RISK IT

BIN THAT BISCUIT

Yes. See clearly that the Cucktian symbol was not chosen by chance.

It will become illegal for any man to work out and having too much testosterone will get you sent to a rehabilitation camp.

i want to worship that angel

About time faggots got a bloody life by binning that knife

Murdercube has company

I hope they have a permit for that.

DO NOT RISK IT

BIN THAT BISCUIT

DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE
DE-ICE THAT CAKE

DONT BE HASTY
PUT DOWN THE PASTRY

Holy shit that looks rad as fuck.

SHORTCAKE ROUNDS
PUT KIDS UNDERGROUND

Bretty cool. Can I buy it somewhere?

This is why I come to this place

DONT BE A WHITEY
BIN THAT CRUMPET

DON'T BE A GOON...
TOSS THAT SPOON!

lel and che'cked

lol

SALUTO NEX ALEA!

Wonder why its (((rising))) really makes you think. Creating awareness is only effective towards white people though

No kidding, some bong needs to tip the police the location of 100k knives.

Why does anyone NEED shortcake?

It's like a biscuit that's been mixed with another biscuit, ffs.

Okay the Scots NEEDED shortcake five hundred years ago, because they were so sour that regular sweets didn't work on them. They have heroin for that sort of thing today.

When will the government protect citizens from this weaponized confectionary?

aw shit you got it first
Anyway, hail the murdercube!

wtf. is this the best one?

Don't be silly, we will never give up the Golden Spoon.

It looks like a digimon

As the UK helps ISIS murder Christians in Syria and behaves like the good poodle it is by spreading fake Russian hysteria.

The UK sucks. People there are conditioned with guilt and failure from birth. It's the most anti-God culture in Europe and the stupidity and degeneracy prove it.

>go to knife angel
>yank out free knife

perfect

The brits have their own murdercube now.

You should leave it offerings of whetstones and oil.

I have no words. You should ban knives and just eat squishy stuff.

What is stopping a thug from prying a knife off the sculpture and keeping it?

>when you want to lift to become /fit/ but you're only licensed for Class B - Light/Medium Manual Activities

DON'T BE AN ANUS

PUT DOWN THAT DANISH

You've never been on the receiving end of a barrage of Murder Stars.

Baked in the oven at 220c and coated in a razor sharp Combat Icing, these deadly weapons can shear glass and go through six toddlers without losing velocity.

Typical everyday average British morning:
>wake up
>bobby knocks on door
>"oi! open up you cheeky bastard and show me your sleeping licence!"
>fumble around and finally find my licence
>"s-sorry good sir. It's right here... God save the Queen."
>bobby peers in and catches a glimpse of me telly
>"halt! where's your TV licence you cunt?!"
>"draw TV licence from me wallet"
>bobby gives a look like the bloody Queen's dodger
>"oi mate! where's your permit for this licence?"
>show him my licence permit
>"this licence permit is expired. I'm taking you in!"
>bobby draws his toy gun
>stab him with my unregistered butterknife
>mfw I should've voted UKIP

Shitskins everywhere will be losing their fingers left and right trying to pluck feathers from the Holy Angel of Shanksgiving... brilliant!

Yeah, it's probably closer to 500k

They're welded together, they look blunted, and it'd be easier just to go buy a new knife?

gypsies cant read the sign

>chabrou du poitou

you just got baguetted burger

I'm a Class C here, can only use my hands for 'fidgeting or stirring based activities'

I pointed at a board during a training session and was taken down by armed police.

>only shitskins and niggers carry knifes

In that case the white European is stupid to not carry a knife around violent savages

>tighter gun control
>more knife crime

wait a second...

>be brit
>see young thugs approaching
>sigh of relief when their hands are empty, no knives to be seen
>chavs and immigrants pick you up and carry you to the knife angel
>wonder what is going on
>you get thrown on the knife angel

SALUTO NEX ALEA

>we wanted to do something to stomp out knife crime
>so we dumped 100,000 knives on Trafalgar Square

That sculpture looks a little sharp

The concept of a knife angel is just my kind of edge, tho. Would like to see more. Just not with the faggoty political meanings.

My legit French friend Yvan hooks me up with all sorts of goodies from France. Viva la France!

Does Class C still allow you to watch your wife have sex? I know you need to be at least Class A to actually do it yourself

>As the UK helps ISIS murder Christians in Syria
kek, like how ?

Yeah but no masturbation, thats a Class B SPECIAL license.

Is this the leftist way of arming certain "people"?

You can watch but you need to be at least C* to jerk off

Kek'd

Remember the 6 million knives goy. We need to import more refugees to show how kindness can win over violence.

Say what you will, that's fucking brutal.

This goddamn universe. Why doesn't this thing come to life and judge people like Robocop?

Right? It's del Toroish, but still kinda gay.

Nice

BAN GUN
BAN KNIFE
BAN NAIL
BAN GLASS
BAN COMPUTER
BAN TELEVISION
BAN BOOK
ALL DANGER
PROTECT

please put a trigger warning on that dangerous picture

There's one of these at university of Michigan. It's right in front of the administration building that has bars over the windows to keep the nignogs from rioting

There is actually one at every major university
g.co/kgs/Dnkl3Z

>be bong
>wait in line for knife licence
>need to hurry up before department of internet closes so i can apply for a renewal permit
>finally get licence approved
>2 weeks later it arrives in the mail
>head to knife store
>fill out application form detailing my intentions for dangerous weapon
>woman at the counter informs me it will take 8-10 business days to process my application
>return 10 days later with relevant psychological screening forms signed and cross referenced by 3 medical professionals
>mfw application is denied because my wifes sons birthday already passed

imagine if that thing fell on you

>squashed and minced

IMAGYN MAH SHAWK

As ridiculous as the premise is, I really appreciate a sculpture like this when you see the fucking garbage art students shit out

The knife crime thing is nonsensical but it's a totally fucking rad sculpture otherwise, especially when you compare it to some piece of mud a girl put together in five minutes and successfully got a doctorate out of it because it was "politically relevant" or some shit

That actually looks pretty fucking cool. Like something out of dark souls

nice try meshuggah, make your own album cover.

B-but that's beautiful, the MurderAngel...

He was made from knives used by robbers and murderers. He was given life by their evil and all he craves for is retribution.
This summer in the cinema near you.
THE KNIFE ANGEL

AVOID REGRET
PUT DOWN THE BAGUETTE

It's... Beautiful. After the war, we should revere it.

I got mugged a couple of years ago by two scallies who held a huge kitchen knife to my throat, threatened to kill me and then kicked my teeth in. It was really scary and fucked me up for a while afterwards, but what fucking good does this do? You can't just make knives go away. As if some criminal is going to care enough to just hand their knives in.

In that moment, I knew that the burgers were right.
Shoot them all. Pew pew pew..

That's what idiots don't get - you don't stop violence by banning tools. The difference between owning an object, and what you do with it. End point is banning pointy sticks, then rocks, finally fists and teeth.

What stops them from taking knifes off of the sculpture? They said they wanted to make it public.