Macron names German speakers to key posts in signal to Berlin

Frenchies, that is really not necessary. We can perfectly understand you guys in flag language - white flag up means, we are good to go, white flag down means, ... we are good to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-ThU4NG9EU
nationalarchives.gov.uk/cabinetpapers/themes/imf-crisis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France is the most pathetic country in Europe. You guys really fucked them up, they haven't been the same since 1871

the French media are eating that shit up and all the leftard are overjoyed at the moment, it's pretty unbelievable. Not even 3 years ago such a trick would have put half of the press media at war.

What happened to you? You were a Grand Nation just a few decades ago? De Gaulle would be rotating in his grave.

You can't really blame the French for reverting to type, they've let the Germans walk all over them for over a century now. It's all they know now.

Stay quiet, island folk. You're not Europeans you were never really Europeans. Go unite with Trumpistan.

>collaborators bending over for cucks

God you're pathetic.

Tax heaven islander, you're not even European. Your hateful opinions are less relevant than ever. Go suck the dicks of the Russian mafia which you sold half your country to.

>You're not Europeans you were never really Europeans
You say that like it's a bad thing

Good lord, we need another world war. Quickly.

lol, we told you faggot french this would happen but nope, you decided to be eternal cucks. It's like WW2 all over again top fucking kek

Quite honestly, I would consider it an insult if someone says that I am not even a European, even though my country is in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-ThU4NG9EU

>What happened to you?
The same that happened to you, Germany: brainwashed guilt and sellout politicians.

Triple Hitler pls

This isn't Drumpf's America. We value education here. Speaking foreign languages is a strength.

Macron and Merkel must have made a backroom deal.
What was traded for what, we can only guess.
I believe France will get monetary transfers via the central bank and more military support (if you can call the German army a military) in Mali, Germany will probably get Draghi's post in the central bank for a Merkel subordinate and political support against Russia and for austerity.

As evidenced by the success of all the places that aren't part of the European political culture like your donor country Pakistan? The UK was a total shithole between WW2 and the 80's but now it's gonna get even worse.

>What happened to you
after Charlie, Hollande put media under direct control of the government. People have no idea how strong censorship and "official verification of hte content" have become.

quite audacious coming from an Eastern Bloc country

Wasn't that several years ago?
I don't really know how basic laws work in France, is there some kind of constitution and some kind of supreme court to enforce it?

RIP France and Germany ;_;7

>france is whore of nations
whoah desu senpai baka desu

>foreign
With Brexit German is more or less ensured to become Europa's main and unique language. (with arab second mandatory)

Remember when Chirac could tell the USA to fuck off?(results weren't there but he still more or less did)
time sure changed. Sarkozy, Hollande, now macron. from slimy to flamby to fucking ooze. No spine, no skin, no face. He's a political onhahole.

hahahahah

get cucked by germany is one hell of job. gratz!

next step is taking in some rapefugees. mark my words ;^)

No really, till the 80's Britain was absolutely like a third world country. The European community and becoming open to ideas and people saved them from the oligarchic and communistic rot which they are sliding back in with a little help from Russia.
Remember this post ten years from now.

> In 1976 Britain faced financial crisis. The Labour government was forced to apply to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for a loan of nearly $4 billion. IMF negotiators insisted on deep cuts in public expenditure, greatly affecting economic and social policy.

nationalarchives.gov.uk/cabinetpapers/themes/imf-crisis.htm