My Generation is FUCKED

My Generation is FUCKED

>Be Student, joining Army in October
>Be in school full of African migrants
>Africans are very very loud and obnoxious
>Be a minority in my own fucking city

anons what do I do, what can I do to play my part to make this stop? I don't want to raise children in this environment.

The Black Pill grips me even more every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with being a minority?

uh
it is their city too buddy

Britain has fallen. What a disgrace. I think I hate western Europe more than the barbarians in the middle east. It was nice knowing you mum, Canada and America will soon follow and the inevitably us too.

Just kill all people full of rage, or control and use them for good purposes. Their emotions are you tools in way to control them. And therir bodies are your tools to make money.

Cattle will stay cattle and eventually die, that i the way of world.

If i add 28% water to my body, i become 100% water ?

Being white and walking back from school in my uniform (it's a Christian school) getting dirty looks from Muslims attending their evening prayers

>living near a fucking MOSQUE

Where do you live? London or something

T.kent user who never saw a wog a school

Lol rip in pepperoni famalam

South Africa

Leicester

Essex and the entirety of the South-East is infested with Wogs and Pajeets, hence the reason I'm moving ASAP

True Anglo spirit is unbreakable young man.

youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM

Which part?
Im somehow in a white bit

I assume you live on the edges, perhaps Loughborough or Sileby? as for me, slap bang in Braunstone.

no, you will become 78.125% water

>british army

>mfw when I live in 99% White town

So am I
What the feck?

Leicester is really, really bad. Idk why all the darkies moved in there.

There's nothing you can do to make it stop
Nothing anyone can do really

scientifically speaking, yes.

It's terrible, not worth the visit. From a young age we're taught how lucky we are to be "culturally diverse" and how bad it is that some cities are only white! It's a truly dreadful place.

Where abouts?

>that one terrified girl
kek

Cornwall. One of the greatest places to escape diversity, and the blacks you do see aren't nigger-tier.

What the fuck that's weird

Ummm... No sweetie. :^)
Black people and Muslims have as much right to live there as you do, if not more since you colonised them. It's THEIR land now. xD

YES you're very lucky, I visit Cornwall 2-3 times a year and I haven't seen a single black there, been going for the last 13 years.

I remember getting tought fucking hindu shit and chink shit at school
I think its more pols here
Street used to be quiet until a bunch of fucking chavs showed up
Coal burner as well like pottery

This. If the people who control the borders want it (or are too apathetic to stop it), and they follow orders of a government that wants it, supported by a media that wants it, what can the people that are effected by it do about it?

It's not going to get much better in service. Get ready to meet some of the dimmest bulbs to ever walk God's green Earth.

And I say that someone who served in SADF and the US Army for *years*.

Your only hope is to aim high and go for things like SAS. It's the only way to get away from the morons. Even if you don't make the cut, upper leadership will recognise that you're just a bit more "together" versus the average jam stealer.

>I don't want to raise children in this environment.

That's what got you where you are now in the first place.

Enjoy getting raped repeatedly cunt

They most likely will get Section 8's (Disbarred for being unfit for service) or Court Martialed for doing stupid shit while in the military.

Get yourself a trade in the army. Get out and use your trade to make a living. Move to NZ or somewhere and out of the big city. England is fucked and it only gets worse each year. You're young and have lots of options, and if you're on here are unlikely to fall for all the mainstream BS.

If you stay in this country then do what you can prepare for the civil war to come. You will see it, if not your kids, and it will be brutal. I'll probably be dead. Good luck.

Such progress in 10 years...

more spics, less niggers

>entirety of south east
> Kent
> only wogs I see are ex-Gurkhas

t. Londoner.

Move down here mate

>minority that's responsible for the whole country
If niggers contributed even a little, or even carried their own weight there wouldn't be as much shit against them. Instead they're dead weight, no they're worse than that because they actively try sabotage the society they are in.

This is the consequence of living in a free country.

Study and work harder than the niggers. You will always prevail.

Ask niggers the same question.
You wouldn't?
Loving that double standard, ain't ya?

Watch Jared Taylor's CNN interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Whites have the right to segregate and form their own communities, even if they means reconquering their own country.

>save money while in the Army
>finish tour in Army
>apply for Canadian citizen ship
>once in Canada, begin process to apply for dual U.S. Canadian citizenship
>move to somewhere predominantly white, like Utah or northern Ohio
Your government will cock block you if you trying applying for permission to move straight to the U.S.

>Tfw Gen Z
>See all the bullshit millennials got themselves into with college
>Thinking about going army instead
Am I making the right decision?

He's becoming a minority because of invaders overrunning his city like vermin. There's a difference.

If they can help your acquire a trade, absolutely.
If they can't, there's a risk you end up in a very difficult position on the job market. It really depends on your skillset.

>U.S citizenship
Sounds like a plan.

That's the problem, do you have issues with reading comprehension?

what's wrong with being a minority - do they get treated like shit or something?

>tfw 98% white

Because it is our birthright to be a majority in our own country, dumb cunt. These "People" will never even be truly British.

>birthright
No one owes you shit, you entitled hambucket

I live in Luton mate, you think you have it bad.

My ancestors fought so Britain and the British people could be great, same with the Germans, French, Austrians et cetera. They would feel physically sick to see our politicians giving everything they worked for to third worlders.

Yet you being American instead of a British colonist is your birthright.
Would you forsake your own ancestors just to avoid hypocrisy?

problem is... they also colonized every bit of the third world to prop up your own development - and now you're getting what's coming to you. tit for tat. don't cry, it'll all be over soon.

You poor bastard, i hope you can move away from that hell hole as soon as possible

slut i don't give a shit who my ancestors are.... i didn't ask to be here, but i sure as shit am going to make it on my own and not cry about "muh birthright" or what i "deserve"

You move out. Make money and get the hell out of that hellhole. I'd say fuck niggers but you'd probably mistake it for advice so i'm gonna offer this advice.

Don't fuck niggers.

You wouldn't believe it.
We make fun of the French, the Germans, the Canadians.

They're nothing compared to fucking Bury Park, trust me.
They literally patrol in shariah law groups, etc.
Just scroll through the area on Google maps, and tell me that this is Britain.

it is wrong Judea n your own country dumbass

There's a difference between colonising a location and making it better, and colonising a location and making it fucking awful. The latter will come if nothing changes.

You will be crushed desu

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

I go to college in Preston and it makes me upset to see how most of the people who walk around are muslim...

>making it better
keep telling yourself that's what happened instead of what was basically just looting and subjugating the locals

modern british people have become degenerate... and now they are getting their throats cut. i have no sympathy.

your cyber-waifu is almost finished

The future desu

England is not even the island, retard. And how didn't we make it better? Look at Australia, USA, Canada, and New Zealand. Even South Africa and Zimbabwe had a chance before they fucked it up (Because of Black people)

you made those places better for white people at the expense of the indigenous ... and now they are making the UK better for them, at the expense of white people.

tit for tat
take it .. take the whole thing (it hurts! it hurts!)

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

that shit is way deep down the uncanny valley, fucking disgusting

How are they making the UK better? They are destroying Europe. And how is building infrastructure, factories, and schools in countries not helping them? We gave them a chance and they fumbled it.

Either you will physically overthrow the house of rothschild or you will be killed.

The first is very hard, requires a million or more with a single will. Never been done in history of mankind. The 2nd has been done before.

Are you a t_d redditor? If so you'll end up being like us or you'll go eventually.

That is low-quality trolling. The natives were living a savage lifestyle of our distant ancestors of over 30k years ago. Of course bringing absolute savages civilization has dramatically improved their lives. And at the same time these savages' descendants have made the lives of those living in the formerly peaceful countries full of strife.

Join a far right group and meet up with them often

>you colonised them.

We weren't even born.

Do you want to be the best soldier you can? Join the Paras, then go for selection.

Otherwise join REME or Logistics and get a trade. Signals is handy if you like IT.

Do it

>now they are making the UK better for them

You imbecile.

getting colonized doesn't feel so good, does it?
XDDDDDD

>joining the army
good goy

Attended ADSC a few months back, on my PDA I ran 1.5 in 9:17 (enough for Junior Para) but at selection I fucked it, 10:28, so I'm going Rifles now - but I plan on going Special Forces eventually.

>muh army fights for Jewish interests
The meme is dead.

except the quality of life and life span of places like South Africa rose dramatically

they're just making chaos and planting the seeds for ethnic warfare

can you not see the factor that always negs toward negativity/barbarity? the one that bites the hand that feeds and runs their "societies" like children

Typically nothing but when White countries are being over run its a fucking issue. The niggers and arabs are not bringing advanced medicine or technology with them. They are just raping our women and children and murdering everyone.

No, your country is

>Essex
>Full of pajeets and wogs

That's because you live in the shit bits adjacent to London

Why the fuck would anyone other than dumb mexicans even consider getting an american citizenship?

Seriously, you pay global income tax, whenever you are in the planet for the rest of your life, and have to LITERALLY PAY to stop being an american citizen. You guys are pretty much an asset of the U.S. Government. There isn't a citizenship that is half as much as a liability in this fucking planet.

you're being intellectually dishonest if you only count the infrastructure changes and ignore all the disruption and harm that was wrought on indigenous populations

just like you'd call me dishonest if I only counted the good things Muslims bring to Europe (trendy shwarma restaurants!) and ignored the things you don't like

the fact of the matter is, those colonized countries suffered even as westernization was being thrust upon them

White men walk into africa
>Oh hey try this medicine out guys it can help you
>Fuk u white boi muh fuggin noot noot
Niggers rush into europe
>White boi gibs me dat
>Well I guess you need help after your long journy
>Noot noot muh fuggin
>(You) Their presence is contribution enough to our society

Blacks have a lower IQ and higher testosterone making them prone to violence and causes problems with critical thinking.

They aren't fit to govern in most cases. Obviously there are exceptions, but generally speaking, you do not want to be in a country ran by blacks. Which your founding fathers knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA&ab_channel=AmericanRenaissance

uk foreign policy is mostly subordinate to america's which is under the influence of rich jews who lobby for wars that benefit israel

have fun getting sent to syria to fight for extremists, idiot

Your only chance is to fight, literally fight, now. Or to move to America. If you wait any longer to fight for your land then its over, unless America helps you out sometime down the road when things get that bad.

Don't be racist whatever you do. Gary Lineker will be furious with you.

At least I'll catch a tan

>(You) wonderful saintly white people came to africa to hand out medicine out of the goodness of their hearts

This is what you actually believe

Noted.

You should kill yourself.