Daily reminder, this is what the average person who still supports Trump looks like

daily reminder, this is what the average person who still supports Trump looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2148945/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd chill with him

i bet you would

yeah he's cool
i bet his cake is good

Funny thing is that Sup Forums talks about the Donald more than it does any real work anymore.
Bunch of losers here in half Chan, beta pussies that don't even have a Seth Rich thread anymore.
Call out plebbitors newfags if you want, this place looks more like r/politics then Sup Forums anyway. Cowards

good

BECOME THE WALL

>hah! look at this happy man enjoying himself!
>that'll show those drumpsters! btw please pay for my student debts :)

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Sup Forums is more focused on other losers than it is on winning. Really pathetic.

Seth Rich is nowhere to be found in half Chan. This site is compromised or trash

Did you know that many doctors and nurses voted for and supported Trump?

I wonder why the media conveniently ignores this?

t.

Ah yes, truly the intellectual elite were the ones who supported Trump

Why can't people have fun with memes(products) invented by internet? I tell you why, because it's not corporate owned, not invented by Hollywood, but they will support Facebook. Don't shoot yourself in the knee. Nothing wrong if Pepe rules the world. Wouldn't you prefer Pepe over Justin Bieber?

I guess I'm not average

You can scoff all you want, but you know it's true that certain white collar sectors didn't want to continue endangering their practices under continued "centrist" or "neoliberal" Democrat regimes.

>throws in student debts line
Sounds like someone is living the NEET life

Mhmm

>neoconservatism is better than neoliberalism
both are shit. trump is a neocon to the core, only a retard couldn't see this.

It wasn't 100% a certainty until the initial Syria strike. Maybe with the Kissinger 'approval', but definitely absolute with the strike.

The intellectual elite that voted for him don't have the time to show their support, it is not like you would see them there. And even if they were there, they wouldn't be holding up a Trump sign in their doctor's coat, would they?
I don't know why everyone seems to equate having some fucking fun and memeing around with being dumb or incapable of having a good position in life.

Yup, things are only socially acceptable if Jews are involved. Memes are some of the purest fun we have today - humanity collectively talking and expressing themselves together in an amusing manner. It's great, but everyone cringes at it because they've been taught the only proper thing is the fake bullshit they are fed.

What's wrong with him?

>having a framed picture of milo
this is some advanced reddit faggotry right here.

Who is this guy?

>Nurses
>Intellectuals
What the fuck dude

>I don't know why everyone seems to equate having some fucking fun and memeing around with being dumb or incapable of having a good position in life.
Because the intellectual elite wouldn't be caught dead doing the cringe shit like in

do people still ironically support "trump"?

Why won't you just join the master race Sup Forums?

He looks pretty comfy.

Anyone who supported him based on an aversion to corruption and an interest in his claimed positions during his campaign have likely jumped ship.

No, this is.

>this white male is wearing Donald Trump merchandise
>this white male is overweight and has facial hair in accordance to the negative connotation to certain facial hair related memes
>this white male is using a popular meme often utilized by supporters of Donald Trump
>therefore you should immediately cease and desist all support of Donald Trump and all discussion of political matters, especially memetic

lol you don't think I see what you're doing?

YEAH, HES ALMOST A FULL BLOWN NEOCON NOW REEEEE

>MOM we're out of MILK!
>I TOLD you I NEED a jug to take to the RALLY!

Wrong, this is what Trump supporters look like.
We shut faggots like (((you))) down...bitch ass nigger lover.

Chinese Manager for an African road building crew.
Documentary called Empire of Dust
A laugh riot about the frustration of having to deal with niggers.
imdb.com/title/tt2148945/?ref_=nv_sr_1

you're quite pathetic.
If it would be a person who would hold up a candy cake and a lgbt flag you would describe them as brave and true americans.
Fact is your country decided to vote for trump.
Stop cherrypicking some retard posting memes you fucking idiot and start thinking on your own.

*insert that stupid batman bane quote about being molded by it or some shit

oh please shut the fuc-
>leaf

8ch is a hugbox for neocons and zionists just like their faggot leader

This

yep and now they have contaminated this board. pol is dead

aren't you liberal retards against generalizing stereotypes? I still support trump, thats not what i look like at all.

Slampf BTFO!!!

Anyone else see barely any difference between obongo and drumpf? Have neocons taking over /our/ country? Revolution when?

daily reminder that portraiting your opponents as ugly or fat hasn't been an argument for thousands of years

His teeth for one

wat

Libshits and globalists sure seem to see a difference. Just open up any of your favorite MSM newsfeeds to see the asspain.

>a big picture of milo

What a faggot

>we reddit now

fucking hate you pol

>defections to Argentina

Good. Now take it to the_cuckold where there's actual non-ironic trump supporters

I only look at policy and listen to a few podcasts and what our govt is doing now is no different than 1 year ago. I give trump till the end of the year to prove otherwise.

Sure is gonna be hard for the democrats to win next time when they keep alienating potential voters. That's ok Im registered Democrat and voted for the nigger twice but voted Trump this time and will never vote Dem again after the Democrats went full SJW

He looks like a swell guy to me actually

>ยข0.05 have been deposited into your account

cringe

>u SHILL y dont u like my jewish neocon puppet!!1!

get the fuck out back to plebit mate

wow you really showed drumpf supporters

Daily reminder, thats still 10 times better than you average faggot hippie cum drinking commie faggot looks like

>>pic related it's OP

SAGE this nigger btw

>butthurt donaldfag posts pictures of hillary supporters assuming we ever supported her

That cake wall will protect him from the raping mexican invasion that trump said was happening.

I don't look like that. I voted for trump but kind of just don't give a shit anymore. He's a mainline conservative. But we needed that more than a democrat rn.

They didn't

Literally every healthcare organization right now is opposing the new healthcare bill

wut

Nice fake graph. Politico even has trump >50% support from rich people

That's a racist ass hole loaded up on alcohol

hahda darff bofo

Daily reminder that making fun of this person is just down right sad

>using looks as an argument
show your tits right now

No shit, he's a rich person.

How about look at this disgusting reprehensible excuse for a human being, these are the reddit stains of humanity that write praise kek and shadilay.

Willing to bet his mom took this pic.

That's not a tranny. Why you lie?

Looks like I hit a nerve. Thanks for the (You)s, shills.