Where do we go from here?

How do we deal with this strange anti-Trump coalition of vengeful Democrats in the media and intelligence officials who want Trump to take a hostile stance against Russia in Syria?

The collusion allegations may be bullshit, but the firestorm is nonetheless interfering with the Republican agenda. The appointment of a special counsel is only going to prolong this charade for months (potentially). Many anti-Trump Republicans appear poised to turn the party against him if these controversies continue to obstruct the Republican agenda.

What is the Trump/Republican strategy at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cernovich/trumps-media-strategy-is-failing-here-s-how-to-fix-it-8ccb7c900241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

You circle the wagons.

Yesss yesss nice and trapped. I'll alert hilldog it's time to cut off water and supplies.

Trump could bust them apart easy.

Why he wastes everyone's time by responding to them and playing their game I don't know. I blame Kushnker and Ivanka.

medium.com/@Cernovich/trumps-media-strategy-is-failing-here-s-how-to-fix-it-8ccb7c900241

>Trump supporters do not read the NY times. Write this onto the blackboard 100 times, The Simpsons opening style, and you’ll understand what you’re about to learn.

>If your supporters aren’t reading stories about you, why is your media team spending all of its time responding to those stories?

>Thus one can see the problem with Trump’s media team. They are spending all of their time, energy, and focus responding to news that most Trump supporters won’t even see, and if we see it, won’t believe it.

if Trump pandered to the MSM like what he's doing now during the election and primaries he would have lost badly.

suspicion has been raised
lets investigate it
if he is innocent we win
if he is guilty, he should be removed

There is no political solution.

OP, at this point its a matter of which side realizes this first. We are in a slow-motion gun duel. People from both parties need made examples of. Would you rather get to martial law now or when liberals are running the show.

I feel like the intelligence officials would be running the show if we had martial law now, regardless of which party is in charge.

>How do we deal with....

by posting hilarious image macros on a weeb image posting forum.

get fucked

You make America great again.

There's really no other option. The biggest way to hurt these fuckers is to prove that nationalism has tangible benefits to the working man, reducing the leftists to arguments to morality and whatabout-isms. I hope Trump has it in him to pull it off, but it's going to take a real grassroots movement of officials at every level of government across the country, operating on a clear, shared vision.

Trump just doesn't represent that, but he's a step in the right direction. If his nationalistic policies get him a couple big wins that he can flaunt on his way out, we'll have the beginnings of an actual American Nationalistic movement on our hands.

The ultimate fag here is john McCain.

Can he just die

I thought virtue signaling this hard died in November.

I can't explain why he's being such a pill. I can only imagine he's one of the people in Washington who had very different plans for Syria.

I'm neutral on what we should do in Syria because I don't have enough info on which course of action would best serve American interests, but the fact that these establishment officials are trying to make the decision for the president by stoking these allegations of Russian ties disturbs me.

>virtue signaling

Its a good point to keep in mind. But they are still paid in USD and rely heavily on technology. Once both of them go...

He needs to start removing the WH press passes of media outlets that publish known falsehoods and innuendo. He can start with Bezos and Slims outlets.

They have no plan, obviously. Unless this special counsel is a ploy and it' going to lead to DNC arrests, they're fucking clueless.
They're playing defense constantly. I agree with , Trump would have lost if he was playing defense through his campaign. Call them fake news, move on, and ram legislation through. The fucking republicans can't get shit done, either. Get me my fucking wall. They're all playing defense. Fuck Russia, fuck the democrats, and fuck white people.

>Unless this special counsel is a ploy and it' going to lead to DNC arrests

It is a ploy, but how would it lead to DNC arrests?

He has broad authority to basically do whatever he wants. He just has to start with Trump and Russia or Hillary's and the DNC's emails since they were "hacked" by "Russians". If he finds intentional obstruction of justice when looking into the email stuff, that's big, and remember they refused to hand their servers to the FBI. He could even end up at the Clinton Foundation or Obama because there aren't limits on where he's able to end up. Maybe Maxine Waters wants to explain the hundreds of millions of dollars she got from Russia and hides? Special counsel is dangerous because there's no oversight and no parameters, and the republicans might be using that to their advantage.

There's no need though. Democrats would love it if Trump moved the fight away from passing Republican legislation toward trying to get Hillary and the DNC. Federal investigation and prosecution can take years.

He doesn't really have to do anything to prosecute though. Neither do the republicans in congress. Meanwhile all the DNC would be panicking trying to cover their tracks and what not. Look at how swamped the Trump admin and republicans are with just the Russia allegations. The DNC would grind to a halt if they were being actually prosecuted. Goodbye opposition party. Goodbye bad press on Trump. Goodbye dem held seats in 2018 and 2020.
They wouldn't have the time, energy, seats, or public opinion to railroad the policy anymore.

I honestly think that the reason establishment republicans support globalism/interventionism is because they know it gives us a reason to spend more on the military (which historically has given them republican voters)

However, this strategy distracts from what should be the ultimate goal of the Republican Party: reduce the shitskin/nig population in America.

Relying on the military for voters simply doesn't work because eventually, at this rate, whites will be a minority.