Have a seat Sup Forums: FBI user Returned Earlier this week to Tell us about Seth Rich and Comey

In Response /pol was shut down within the hour and the thread scrubbed.

Link to first two pastebin pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

Here are the transcripts:

Other urls found in this thread:

victuruslibertas.com
washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/airplanes-have-been-flown-by-remote-control-since-1944.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas_Flight_30
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126192115/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q: The news is exploding that Trump shared intel with Russians from an “ally”in the middle east and the ally is very upset. This is in regards to an Isisplot regarding airplanes and laptops.
>A:The “ally” not being named is Israel, and they are mad as hell at Trump. Israel is furious because they got caught with their pants down. Lets getto the point. Isis was created by Israel and the US to weaken Iran andtopple Assad. Billions in profits at stake. Israel has developed thetechnology to remote control airlines via laptops. A false flag was beingprepared. Trump discussed it with Russian officials,exposing the “plot”McMaster pitched, and now all hell has broken loose. Trump did a wonderfulthing in my opinion. We do not need anymore Isis false flags.
>If Isis is eradicated, it will decrease CIA and DOD budgets, limit the amount of “support” Israel receives, and cause disruptions in the grandscheme to build a massive pipeline through Syria and ultimately cause thedownfall of Iran and Russia. This is why “Isis” is being kept alive by theNWO. This is why such “bold” and “frightening” plots must be continuallyfed to the people. To justify larger budgets, and bigger hegemony.
>Russia is actually our only hope, along with Trump, that this diabolicalsystem can be broken, shattered, as JFK once said, into a thousand piecesand scattered to the wind.
>The technology to remotely control and crash commercial airliners was developed by Unit 8200, the Israeli cyber command. Does any thinking personactually believe rag tag militants would have the know how and resources todevelop this technology? Give me a break.While we are at it, you may want to see how close the Russian MetroJet 9268was to Unit 8200 when it went down. Tensions between Israel and Russiacontinue to grow by the day. Putin knows every trick in the Israeli arsenaland he just happens to be a much better chess player than Netanyahu.

Q: Is there a statute of limitations on the Benghazi issue orthe email issues involving HRC? If so, what is it?
>A:If immunity has been breeched, and this is a matter for legal minds,thentechnically, immunity can be withdrawn. Say Ms Mill’s lied, or Huma wasgranted immunity. Immunity is predicated on full and credible disclosure.
Q: Is the FBI investigating the Awan brothers Democratic spyring being laid out so masterfully by George Webb?
>A:I am unable to comment on this matter.
Q: Was there more to Obama’s month-long trip to Tahiti thanjust a ‘vacation’? As there were rumors of drug trafficking and/or othercorrupt negotiations.
>A:There will come a time when the acts of the former president will be underreview, but the time is not now. It is believed that a reopening andbroadened investigation into both the Clinton Foundation and HRC may leadto multiple “smoking guns”. Things are fluid now with Comey gone and McCabeputting out fires daily.

*Casts Firebolt*

Q: How does FBI rank and file feelabout Comey’s firing?
>A:In public, mixed feelings; but privately, many of us are pleased. The rankand file feel like trained fight dogs waking up to the sound of gunfire andrealizing they are muzzled. The agency has been politically weaponized.

>Most of us know how hard the agency worked to dismantle the Hoover erapolitical tradecraft and to see it alive and well is disheartening. If wewere given a mandate to investigate DC in its entirety, you could see 70%of your politicians being indicted.The Rank and File want nothing more thanto see Americans witness that nobody, no matter how powerful, is above thelaw. I felt Comey was a good guy, but now feel he was compromised and did adisservice to the nation on July 5th 2016.

Q: Has anything happened inside the FBI since Comey’s firinginvolving talks of knowing Comey’s involvement with the Clintons?
>A:Yes. There may be news regarding McCabe within months, if not sooner.

Q: Is the FBI working on the mystery surrounding the deaths anddisappearances of holistic health care professionals?
>A:We are aware of them. However, we have not been given a green light tomove forward. This has everything to do with Obama era policies, but it’s agood question and the feeling among some of us is that we would not besurprised if there are connections between these deaths and disappearancesand a concerted effort by the reigning health elites. Understand thatduring the Obama era, we were instructed to avoid investigating anythingthat would harm his circle. Obama’s circle or Hillary’s circle to be exact.
I am no expert in the matter, but I understand close to 70 people in theholistic or alternative medical profession have ended up with strange andunexplained deaths or have vanished completely, under strangecircumstances.It seems many of the deaths seem connected to either FDA orBig Pharma. I would personally be interested in data grazing this one.

Q: How dangerous is Comey’s firing for Clinton?
>A:Very dangerous. But, few are thinking it through. The real danger is if sheis given partial immunity. if HRC is facing serious prison time, and shecan reduce her sentence by playing ball, we expect this will be the mostprofound thing Trump can do to drain the swamp. HRC has the goods onSchumer, and McCain, Graham, Blumenthal, and so much more. Imagine the mostpowerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corruptrelationships. Then triple the effect. HRC could effectively put 200 peoplecurrently in power behind bars. This may be Trump’s chess move, however heneeds to get rid of Kushner right away. As I indicated, Kushner is playingin an occult sandbox and there are recordings of this HRC is fully aware. Itcould get ugly.

Q: Which of the dominoes involved in the Clinton Foundation –pay-to-play, pedophile, drug-running, gun running, human trafficking, organharvesting, money laundering (etc.) network is most likely to be the firstto fall, if any at all?
>A:All of the above, plus, the Israeli lobby, when fully exposed, with showhow the alphabets have been compromised by a foreign nation. I believeSteele indicated that our “truest ally” is actually our nationalextortionist, and it’s true. Imagine the public’s reaction when they find 80%of our senators and congressmen are on the take, allowing espionage,extortion and pedophilia to become the norm. We have a saying around here. If something dirty comes up regarding a politician, we refer to it as “NewBabylon“.

Q: Is anyone in the FBIconcerned about or planning for a financial downfall?
>A:We expect some bubbles to burst in fall, as they usually do. But letspaint a picture of how the year may play out. Trump has done a good jobgetting the cattle market into China, but now you will see chicken fromChina in our supermarkets. Lets hope it has less lead than the toys fromChina.
>On trade, we will see better deals. Trump has the business head tonegotiate tougher deals, and its about time. However, the real unemploymentrate is still very high, and not at all what the BLS says it is. Laborparticipation is a danger, and housing is in a new bubble. 10% of ourbridges and roads are in horrific shape, and the last 16 years has leftAmerica tattered. Nobody knows when black swans arrive, but they always do.
Perhaps the next crash will be a bond dislocation, like 1929-1941, orperhaps it will be today’s bogeyman, the trillions in derivatives waitingto implode. My guess is that it may be related to middle east issues. Rightnow, Saudis Israelis and Qutari’s want that pipeline built so they cancrush Russia’s spine, weaken Iran and ultimately run Syria, much like weran Iran until 1979. These are dangerous waters.
Russia has been in Syriasince the late 1940’s, Assad is the rightful ruler of Syria. CIA andIsraeli clandestine services created Isis. Saudis and Qutari’s funded it,Turkey brokered oil deals. The American people shake their head when toldIran is the biggest terrorist nation. That’s a false narrative. Saudi’s andIsraeli’s are in cahoots together and many Americans are becoming aware ofthe charade and wonder why the media plays them day and night.

Q: What is the main concern (meaning what is the biggest case) going on insidethe FBI at this time?
>A:Israel. We are truly in danger of becoming the United States of Israel. They own 80% of our politicians. They have infiltrated our media, our techcompanies, our banking systems. The average Jew in Israel or America is not a problem, they are regularpeople. But, the ones who either serve Zionism, or work on the so called“Greater Israel” manifest destiny pose a serious risk, both foreign andnationally.
If we can move forward with a full investigation into the CF,Wiener, and HRC, it will eventually lead to exposing the vast reach of theIsraeli lobby. The best thing we can do as a nation is to continue to bringthis stuff into the light. That’s why platforms like Sup Forums on Sup Forums, and socalled “truth” channels provide the people with some kernel of truth.
Backin July, I tried to let people know that their mandate for taking back thenation had to begin with a citizen’s investigation into the CF. Now, pleaseinvestigate Israel, from Mossad, to AIPAC, to a huge and complex web offinancial connections between Israel and our elected leaders. I promise youthat you will find a slew of information if you look closely. And what youfind will make you question how we can consider Israel or Saudi Arabia asallies.

I believe they are archives of the others as well. Heres this OP

victuruslibertas.com

Q: What about Seth Rich and his murder?

>A:Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and canlead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from someof his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. Thereis a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. SethRich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA iscalling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation intoRich’sexecution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbslead.

Please post them then. I included links to the first two in the paste bin

Heres what I dont understand about laptops controlling planes.

What is the difference between a laptop turned on in the coach cabin where passengers are and a laptop turned on in the cargo hold?

Surely the laptops in the cargo hold can remotely connect to the plane wifi if they are turned on, or would a l33t hax0r need to be a passenger on the plane with access to the laptop to hack the plane?

Hope you using a tomb of fire there to maximise damage

Socal got banned from mobile posting here when the Seth Rich story broke

I believe user is saying that the exploding laptops are a coverup. Everyone already knew that from the news.

Apparently these remote access software was what was being planned

Have an upbump, friend.

Because it causes the media Jews to fuss up a yuge scandal about how Russia did the hacking again.

Silly me, I thought the whole laptop thing was about the battery in newer, slimmer models.

Ayyy that's some deep shit nigga

Gon need some jewtube vids before we start summoning spurdos thoiugh

lol there is no way a laptop is connecting to "wifi" the airplane doesn't have and taking away controls from the pilots.

Even if there was some fuckery going on the pilots have manual override and would just land at the nearest airport to figure out wtf is going on.

You don't need wifi to fly a fucking plane.

Link to all previous FBI user answers in .pdf form:
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

Will post screen shots of last leak in a second

If 70% of politicians go to jail I will voluntarily pay half my paycheck in taxes

Send some to the gas chambers and I'll sign up to give my life for whatever the fuck you feds want

Fuck Jews also bump

Someone posted in the thread that was shut down documents that showed released documents that showed the U.S. could remote control planes back in the 60's

>Lets getto the point
Ilitterate mudslime detected.

THE AVIONICS IS INTERLINKED TO THE WIFI ON THE LATEST BIG JETS YOU HOMO.

GET WITH THE TIMES.

Anyone else see pic related last night?

Evidence that the aircraft could have been controlled remotely are self-evident. The United States has deployed drone aircraft all over the world to perform both surveillance and fire missions controlled by pilots half a world away from the targets being surveilled and attacked by their drones.Drones are designed from the ground up to be controlled remotely and so, it turns out, is the Boeing 777, which is equipped with an emergency intervention system that would allow a remote operator to land the aircraft from the ground simply by manipulating the autopilot. This has never been done, according to aviation experts, but it is within the realm of possibility.

According to the information that was initially released by investigators, Flight 370 climbed to 45,000 feet and stayed there briefly before descending to 25,000 feet. The service ceiling for this aircraft is 43,100 feet. One of the theories about the odd behavior of the aircraft was that someone climbed to 45,000 to trigger cabin decompression and render the passengers of the aircraft unconscious…or dead. The problem with that theory is that the cockpit does not have a separate air flow system from the rest of the aircraft so that rendering the passengers and crew unconscious would also render the pilots unconscious as well.

The fact that the aircraft then descended to 25,000 seemed to indicate that there was someone on board who was still in control of the aircraft, but that may not be the case if the aircraft was being controlled remotely. The technology clearly exists to permit someone to fly the Boeing remotely. The key question, which engineers are now researching, is whether it might be possible for someone on the ground to gain control of the aircraft through one of the 14 sensor contact points on the aircraft to reprogram the autopilot.

Even before that actually

>On the 31st July 1944 a U.S.N. special air unit, codenamed Project Anvil, moved to Fersfield from Dunkeswell in Devon. The mission was to involve the use of explosive-laden PB4Y-1 Liberator bombers under radio control. The crew of two, Lt Joe Kennedy (pilot), and Lt. Wilford John Willy (radio control technician/co-pilot), were to take off with 21,150 lbs of Torpex in 347 boxes and establish radio control of the Liberator by a Ventura mother-ship. Once full control was established and tested, at a pre-determined point the crew would parachute from the aircraft through the nose wheel bay emergency exit and the bomber would continue the rest of its mission under radio control, finally crashing onto the target.

washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/airplanes-have-been-flown-by-remote-control-since-1944.html

Read

I'll believe it when it happens, until then, I think its bullshit.

WTF?? Any more screenshots??

If we don't put a MEMETIC shield around him, I believe there is a chance this will happen

They almost shot down PUTINS plane but he used that fligt 217 as a proxy on the same path. Hopefully Trump is aware of the bullseye on his back

This. Have people not heard of built in redundancy?

Ffs, so people really think that companies like Boeing are going to build planes with a single system in place, where if something goes wrong, the Captain and/or 1st Officer gets on the radio and tells the passengers "sorry ladies and gentleman, a single system on the aircraft failed. Was nice knowing you. Enjoy your death at 600 knots!"

we better loading up the meme power

He's not stupid, I'm sure he knows that, and was aware of this the moment he swore in.

If he is taken out, everyone right, left and center is fucked.

This. Is so spot on. We did get hit with a flood of new Seth Rich info.

That's why they shut everything down!

FAIRLY RARE

YOU IDIOT

IF SOMEBODY HAS MORE THAN 3OZ OF HAIR GEL IN THE CARRY-ON IT COULD BLOW THE WHOLE DAMN THING OUT OF THE SKY DON'T FORGET 9/11

Agreed...great info and research over the past several days.
On that note, any word on codefag?

We save humanity just to suffer

Such is life as a meme wizard

Just looked apparently rigging aircraft for remote control was done even back in the 1917

>In 1917, Archibald Low as head of the RFC [Britain’s Royal Flying Corps] Experimental Works, was the first person to use radio control successfully on an aircraft.

Here's another example of a remote controlled boeing 720

>NASA and the FAA flew a plane by remote control in 1984:

>In 1984 NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) teamed-up in a unique flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID), to test the impact of a Boeing 720 aircraft using standard fuel with an additive designed to suppress fire.

>On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent-to-landing to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8-degree glide slope

Does anyone disagree that planes can be controlled remotely??

If so, why even respond to them?

next you'll say drones are real

Not sure if trolling, but here, have an interesting picture and read.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qantas_Flight_30

Forgot not to feed the shills.

This is my favorite part of the transcript

Here comes the shareblue shills. Both predictable and slow

I think most of us would give everything we got to throw half their asses in jail

That's LARPing, probably coming from the Trump campaign (just like the original FBIanon).

How does one recognize REAL whistleblowers? Well, you look at Manning and Snowden and Assange and Seth Rich - that's what happens to REAL whistleblowers.

Not sure if Australian or just retarded.

Remember the time 19 cave people with box cutters stunt-flew almost four planes into the 9/11 buildings and the pentagon?

Shit. Isn't one of the prophecies about the antichrist that he will be murdered and come back to life? Doesn't this happen in Israel too?

And there is no failsafe if those instruments fail?

If the wifi goes down the plane goes down?

The pilots have no manual override?

You're delusional.

Talk to an actual pilot.

Illiterate mudslime detected again.

Is it possible to remote fly aircraft? Of course it is.

At the same time, look at QF30 from a few years back. It lost a shitload of systems a few years back, and was still able to fly, and land, with no loss of life or major injury.

Point - if remote access is gained, it's possible to shut down systems that allow remote access, and still fly and land the plane.

Posting infographics which might be easier to read for newfags

When people believe this shit.

>kek

Nothing will happen and this guy will be forgotten about.

Don't be so easily riled up and trolled.

Such a bullshit, it's not even funny

Everything FBI user has said about Hillary, Seth Rich, the media lying about polls, the Clinton foundation, has been true.

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

The Seth Rich one

>In Response /pol was shut down within the hour and the thread scrubbed.

Is that why Sup Forums went down? Damn it Sup Forums I'm trying to talk about children's cartoons with other grown men, and you're over here attracting all this negative attention from Jews and Jewish pawns all the time.

truth amongst maldivian niggers=bullshit in the civilised world

This is how one hit operated.
A political target in USA, rode his bike to a local university library to do work. Had his phone with him. Vulnerable, on bike and trackable, phone. Locked bike to parking meter next to road. When he returned hours later at night, a white van was parked in road, right next to bike. He sensed someone behind him while bent over unlocking his bike, quickly turned around to see 4 white guys turning away, and now with their backs to him, in a semi-circle, and one small Asian guy grinning at him, within the circle. Face to face. He was encircled between the van, 4 guys and something else on the sidewalk!
The Asian guy must have jabbed him with something, and stood there waiting for something to happen, but it didn’t. The 5 clean-cut attackers moved off. The victim felt a wetness behind his knee later, just after the event and was weak and tired.
Behind his knee was a double puncture wound, looked like the number 8, sideways. At that time, the same puncture type of attacks was occurring in Cuba, to anticommunist activist. Like the guy in this case they would become similarly sick, some died. In Cuba, it was an introduction of yellow fever antigens into the body causing an immune response that could be fatal. This guy was in bed for 3 weeks and lost 30 lbs. Didn’t go to hospital, which was a safer move. Whatever he was punctured with was pretty much untraceable as due to it, the body kills itself in a reaction like anaphylactic shock.
He believed the plan was to get him inside that van. The guy is 6 foot 200 lbs. and fierce, so maybe the Asian guy sensed a fight, and on that crowded public street it was not the time or place to grab the victim. Maybe he was supposed to collapse from the puncture??
Lesson: hit teams use vans, injectables, and shield the victim from view.
Any autopsy photos for Seth? Autopsy is mandatory with homicide. Who was DC Medical Examiner on duty?

>implying that since it was an inside job, the US Government couldn't have gotten a few suicidal kebabs that had legit flying experience to do the job, instead of using US pilots using remote access instead, leaving a possible "witness trail".

Fucking American education.....

>"To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels," the letter read.

>"SAP levels" refers to Special Access Programs (SAPs) that are meant to safeguard information deemed more classified than even "top secret."

>"It is the most sensitive of the sensitive," a former senior law-enforcement officer told Fox News. "There is absolutely no way that one could not recognize SAP material."

>Intelligence is allocated to a special-access program when "the vulnerability of, or threat to, specific information is exceptional," according to Executive Order 13526, which was signed by US President Barack Obama in late 2009 and details how to properly handle and protect classified national-security information.

So are you going to come back on here after he returns from his trip and say, "Oh well I guess he was wrong."

No it's just going to get buried and only the "correct" shit will be remembered.

I smell bullshit

>implying we didn't have to go btfo Iraq after we learned Osama bin Laden did it and was hiding in his secret cave bunker isn Afghanistan

Australians are really, really drunk and stupid.

Nice try shill. The jokes on you thinking that niggers in Algeria have actual internet access

Again try harder shareblue shill

Link to thread??

Aussies makes russians look sober.

We can´t let these get lost.

Illiterate mudslime detected once again.

Who is Seth Rich and why does everyone keep talking about him?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126192115/

Notice how he called Seth Rich's death an execution. No doubt at this point.

He was right about the new info rushing in again. FBI user nails it again

>Imagine the mostpowerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corruptrelationships.

Wow the government shill are coming out hard to discredit Seth Riches "Murder" again

Fuck you

Your mother drank and used fuckloads of drugs while she was pregnant with you, didn't she.

>hey, there's proof that goes against what I want to believe, so I'll go on a rant instead of providing factual evidence that proves against the point made

He leaked classified information to the Russians, allowing Dronald Drumpf to rig the elections.

Also, I honestly hate reading a screen, if I give one of you my address, can you send me whatever materials you have on him?

DNC employee said to have been in contact with wikileaks, possibly participated in leaking hillary's emails. Was murdered in very strange circumstances which suggest it was a hit by hillary's people.

>when they can't prove you wrong
Come die in another Jewish world war for us, k?

Illiterate mudslimes are everywhere in the thread now. Illiterate mudslimes. Flooded by illiterate mudslimes.

Why doyou type likethis?

This thread has the drumpf shareblue trolls up in arms. Good job

OP is an illiterate mudslime. That's why.

activating

The issue is that being on the same network as the passenger wifi makes the flight computer vulnerable. A potential attacker wouldn't even have to take direct control, they could cause a crash simply by feeding incorrect data to the instruments. (Or unbalancing the wing fuel tanks, as another example.)

Illiterate mudslime has discovered a keyboard. Doesn't help.

Sure, just provide us with your home address and full name, and why not add a face picture for accuracy, so we can hand the materials to you in person, eh?

Wait so fbi user contacted that website, i find that hard to believe

Where is an archive to the last time he was on pol?

What was the date?

There is more then enough evidence to lock up Hillary. Comey was the one stalling the investigation

there was a defqon talk about remote controling planes a year or two back i think. said it seemed like something people could totally do, yet the fcc kept telling people "trust us its safe"

Righteous bump. Please ignore slide threads. No one gives a shit about black iq when this is going on