Be honest Sup Forums, do you still wear your MAGA hat?

Be honest Sup Forums, do you still wear your MAGA hat?

Never bought one but still voted for Trump

I know right? What kind of supporter am I!?

Didn't vote for him and didn't buy one. In fact, I deliberately decided to vote for nobody.

bought one but didn't vote for him

I have black and mexican friends and coworkers. They know i support Trump. No big deal to real men.

yea but I don't go out

Yes, it's a well made hat. I have a particularly large head, and this is one of the few hats that actually fits.

That's what I did after 04. 16 is the first time I voted since then. It was too much fun not to vote. It was just too much fun not to get involved.

SHADILAY!

I replaced it with this one. Try it. It sometimes yields funny results.

Never bought one to begin with. Ugly, overpriced garbage made by Mexicans in SoCal.

I'm laughing hard at all of the retards that went out of there way to buy multiples of every color, thinking they'd be worth a lot of money in the future. Those fags got conned the hardest.

I heard he's going to release a limited colorway of Trump yarmulkes next for all of the Jews he's invited into his cabinet.

Okay but MAGA hijab when

Which one? I usually wear the camo one out because I feel like it can get dirty or dusty. The red one in your pic is right behind me on my recliner. What's the point of this thread again? Oh right, to slide the board. Gotcha.

Fuck no, ever since Drumpfy committed treason by slamming Comey with the Russians he's lost my respect.

I knew I should've voted for Hillary.

Yeah every so often when I go shopping or running. wore it to my State and Fed elections

LE PRAISE LE KEK!

AN UPVOTE FOR YOU BASED PEDE

>tfw $1500 fine wearing MAGA hats at the polling stations
land of the free....

never had one

Fuck off T_D

Used to wear it around last summer. To College, music festivals and stuff. Ever since the inauguration its just been sitting on my PC.

People used to just assume I was wearing it ironically. But now that Trump is actually president, I might as well be wearing a swastika armband

MAGAPEDES ASSEMBLE

I do.

Every now and then. Not as much as before, but always keep it on my dashboard in my truck

No white one?

if you are a drumpfkin you should always wear one

so people know you are retarded

>implying there's anything wrong with that.

wow what a faggot

Just like the pink one, there's a white band underneath that can get dirty easily.

I'll get it, just not right now.

I've only worn mine once to a gun show. I dont like wearing hats

Only douchebags continue to wear their campaign gear after an election.

Its just the way people react to it. I was able to wear a white one to an Odd Future / Run The Jewels / Kendrick Lamar concert last July and everyone was cool with it.

On election night though, when me and a few friends wore hats around Dublin city, people started fights with us, bars refused us. Just not really worth the hassle anymore

Pic related: My mates on election night (Twas a right auld piss-up, hence the blurriness of the photo)

No, I mildly burned it when Trump condemned the "chemical attack" a day or two before he invaded Syria

>HuhE WhuL DuiE iN jAuL

I think you are personally a low IQ sheep but wear your hat. Makes it easy to know whos mentally challenged home dog

BASE CENTIPEDES !
SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK !

You are pathetic cringe faggot

>he didn't buy a dozen St Patty's day hats and sell them for 8x what he paid

I still have four left that I'm hanging on to in case the price goes up.

BASED BLACK MAN , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BUY 20x MORE HATS , YOU'RE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !

HON! HON! HON!

Yes, every day in Vegas.

They're really comfy hats.

I keep mine deadstock in box. Will it be worth something someday?

Actually want one of these

It would be hilarious to turn this into a fashion statement

Obviously
20+ straight traffic stop success rate so far

Clean your car. Stop speeding. Sort yourself out.

>wore it to my State and Fed elections
NV here, did the same

BASED REDDITORS , DON'T FORGET TO GO TO THE NEXT T_D MEETUP THIS YEAR !

you're talking about you MAGA hat like it's some kind of super-fashion-very-expensive thing , even luxurious clothes get a net value loss , so your hat's value will be close to 0$ in few years after the last goyims will abandon Trump.

It's probably either a bigger deal than they let on cause they know you're stupid. Or, they know you're stupid and just chalk it up to that.

How long you going to keep posting in this thread calling people redditors?

I wear all but KeK Green. I keep that rarity locked up in my safe. But yeah, I own all hats on the DJT Store and rotate one out each week.

it's because that's what you are , you write like a typical T_D redditor and even if you've never been on reddit , you have most likely been ideologically subverted by T_D fags.

you miss the point. Why are you still here?

Don't even think about handing off your "good goy" award after you put Macaroni in charge and normalized Islamic terror attacks.

Are you upset that you can't get a hat?
They're only $25, I don't know what that translate to in snails.

Its pretty difficult to get them outside America. Trump Store doesnt deliver to anywhere outside the US. Probably to do with some law against foreign donations to a campaign.

On Ebay they cost like $80 including packaging

>voted for nobody
I didn't know that "nobody" was a candidate

>Probably to do with some law against foreign donations to a campaign.

Yeah, no shit sherlock

I have 2 of them but only wore a couple times. Live around way too many niggers.

I was going to buy one but I didn't want to pay more for a custom one.

They were both indeed shitty candidates. Both the dems and GOP fucked up immensely lol.

>Trump is such a cunning fag that he even used his election to sell his "made in China" merchandise

That man is a natural born seller

You see that flag???
Its not an American one.

To be fair, at least this particular example of campaign gear doesn't just have an "elect this guy" message printed on it. You can want to MAGA even when it's not an election season, after all.

The hats are made in murica.

What is this T_d meme i keep seeing?

Everyday! It helps with my hairline

Can someone send me one cap (((if you dont need it anymore)))? I will pay for the transportation

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you one for whatever it costs me.

Shareblue meme.

can you send me one of those child sex slaves?

No. You need to speak with ukrainians users

Good god, stop living like a pig.

Also, I can read your VIN number.

Getting really sick and tired of these posts.

We know you shills hate us because Clinton lost but you need to get over it.

This board is for Trump and will ALWAYS be for Trump.

I came here last October and I'm not going anywhere.

Our Trump generals will always shine through the darkness you shills try to create.