Saudi news paper today

>Saudi news paper today
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/07/oil-price-slump-turns-saudi-surplus-into-huge-deficit-imf-report-shows
ft.com/content/79a30168-a771-11e6-8b69-02899e8bd9d1
uk.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-economy-budget-idUKKBN14B1GL
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Can-Saudi-Arabia-Survive-With-Oil-Below-60.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump helps ISIS by bombing Assad and funding the Saudis.

Why does the US love sucking Saudi dick so much?

what does this mean for Israel, Lebanon, Yemen and Iran, especially is a MiddleEastern NATO happens?
please respond

Friendship with Israel ENDED, Saudi is my new best friend.

Because nothing wrong with the Saudi's man. They're like the only based group in sandland.

Because they have common enemy, Syria. And they have same comrades, ISIS.

trump hates iran

I bet you hated Saudis when Trump said they were bad people during his campaign
>being this spineless

Petrodollars
Saudis and Jews are friends

well thats embarassing

T R U M P F A G S are retarded

Yemen and Iran are fucked. Lebanon will be whatever. Israel obviously benefits.

kill yourself you spineless sheep

>Saudi hand is dominant
Subtle.

You're a fucking dumbass man, Saudis are scum.

Can we get a translation pls?

Mixed feelings.

Will Trump being a Saudi stooge mean that they only finance terror in Europe instead of bothering with us? If so I'm all for it.

Oil

man Yemen was so cool some years ago, literally the World 2000 years ago...but thanks to sunnis everything now is a ruin

>green arm

This is just begging for a Pepe edit.

Meanwhile in /ptg/
>FUCKING BASED

It just says together we prevail in Arabic

Sucking Saudi dick ensures that the weapons that the US gives to Saudi will go to ISIS in their fight against Assad.

You remember 911 differently than I.
KYS, sheep.

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT REDDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

6000000D sudoku xD

WRONG. You get less than 20% from Saudi Arabia and Iran would be a much better supplier.

The real answer is Juden.

I welcome our muslim friends.

unless we do literally all the fighting and dying for them, yemen, and ESPECIALLY iran will rape the shit out of saudi no matter what weapons the saudis have.

source: the clownshow saudi is putting on in yemen.

Thy will be done, oh Lawd

qz.com/568178/donald-trump-owes-much-of-his-fortune-to-wea/

>Prince Mutaib bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, a former minister in the Saudi government, and member of the Saudi royal family, reportedly lives in a floor-through Trump Tower apartment. Other former Trump property tenants include Prince Nawaf bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, a Saudi royal family member who owned a 10,500 sq. foot (975 sq. meter) condo at the Heritage at Trump Place that went on sale this year for $48.5 million.

The worm was in the apple from the start.

Trump is setting up a puppet state. My guess is the Saudis are hurting more than they let on by the oil crash. Trump has flown over there and literally plopped his dick on the table for the kings to suck. Nobody, including the US needs Saudi oil now.
>sells arms to the Saudis
>makes billions from the cocks who have been getting billions for us
>sets up massive army in Irans back door to keep them in check
>continues to drill oil in the States and makes Saudi Arabi his bitch

(((they))) certainly do

Does Saudi dick taste really good or something?

> Implying building rapport with the main stabilizing force in the ME is bad.

You have to go back

The fuck kind of gay ass handshake is that?

Because they've got lots of oil and are filthy fucking rich.

When while their fortunes dry up so we can bomb them?

>sells weapons to saudis intended to erase israel from the map (while realizing as soon as saudis invade israel and destroys it, israel in it's last dying breath sends nuke to saudi peninsula, glassing the entire middle east)

>this is bad

Same shit different boss. Western '''''''democracy''''''' in a nutshell.

Source ?

SHADILAY!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

Oh boy, how pointless can your existence be...

Do you faggots need anymore proof to get that he is compromised?

wtf lol. sauce?

>Nuke Mecca they said

good hanjob

What the fuck happened to "Saudis won't control me with daddies money"

Is the Suadi kang one of (((them)))? Look at his nose. He sure behaves like one

hey puerto rico youre also sucking usa's dick so fuck off

Fuck,this is it, this it the last straw. I am done.

Jesus Christ...this is genuinely sad...

hello shills

Never, because of the UAE, and its future-proofing of the luxury market.

They're ensuring that when oil is no longer needed, their luxury goods and services are still desired by the upper echelons of society.

so why don't you invade them for oil just like you did for Iraq

Yes, welcome to Sup Forums, Saudis are semites and banned anti-Jewish anti-semitism in their country.

The Saudi royal family are descended from a line of wealthy Jewish slave traders in the Ottoman Empire.

Is everyone forgetting they paid us triple-digit billions for hardware they'll never actually use because they're incompetent sand people?
Is everyone forgetting Israel gets all of our shit for free?

At least Saudi Arabia ponied up.

Fuvk off shariablue

This, as Trump knows Saudi Arabia will implode if noone buy their oil money, and it would be best if we didn't have anohter muslim country in anarchy.

Plus we get alot of money, and oil from them, it's win win.

Sandniggers confirmed for Orcs

Saudis can't be dethroned unless the oil comes from somewhere else, oil is no longer needed, or there's a pro-western revolution. Trump might want to move away from the Saudis but he can't do that while keeping gas prices low without one of the above happening. What would you have him do that wouldn't monumentally fuck American workers and businesses?

The Saudis and Israelis are buddies.

Because it ejaculates lots of money.

Must be true love

the best way to hurt the Saudis RIGHT NOW is to make sure the Seth Rich story doesn't get dropped... it's the thread that could unravel everything.

Deer alt-light

We need to give moneys to Asad man of Siria

regards, mr. nazi man

"""Stabilizing"""

This is an 18+ board, senpai

Fuck off plebbit, take your arse back to TD. Oh wait you can't can you...

Muslims are shit but I'm perfectly okay with stealing their money t b h f a m

Israel gives us tech and conveniently runs our government institutions for us.

Are you American? Because you sound pretty fucking American right now

>Never, because of the UAE, and its future-proofing of the luxury market
That's what they are hoping for, but they are barely starting to develop new industries apart from oil and they are still reeling from the drop in oil prices in 2014-2015.

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/07/oil-price-slump-turns-saudi-surplus-into-huge-deficit-imf-report-shows

ft.com/content/79a30168-a771-11e6-8b69-02899e8bd9d1

uk.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-economy-budget-idUKKBN14B1GL

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Can-Saudi-Arabia-Survive-With-Oil-Below-60.html

Fingers crossed they keep being retarded and fail hard so they can devolve into nothingness.

LOL

That was the joos

Let's face it, you're fucked mate unless someone who isn't controlled actually revolts

Money, just like whores.

The reason for the deal is that the Saudis are afraid of future social unrest. The cause will be the lack of social spending and with few jobs available to the common person new jihadi/rebels groups will be formed.

Saudis are the only based Muslims. Trump never said we wouldn't deal with them. Take you're concern shilling back to leftypol

omg the nose

He's playing nice with the Saudis for leverage to get the upper hand with Israel, and so that they take in more rapefugees (started after Trump phoned them) which Trump doesn't want anyway.

Shill

>The Saudis and Israelis are buddies.

One of them just had a visit by the others boyfriend

Oil but as soon as the oil is gone well bring Freedom there

Play hardball with them. They need the American oil market, the biggest consumers in the world. Plenty of other oil rich countries and coalitions have fallen by the wayside with little impact on the west.

Samson option takes down Europa and the USA with them, brainlet

guys is it a bad idea for me to take job with saudi aramco for a few years in saudi ? the pay will be great

this
Saudis are our greatest allies, it only makes sense to arm them since The God Emperor not only makes money but also helps to tackle Iran, the #1 state-sponsor of terrorism

is that a frog hand??

manlet nip

Not even sure, if this is bait anymore.

Praise Kek! Shoppe the rag head as a frog and we the donald now.