Why are the Marines flooded with spics now?

>now

I remember being this young and gay just like you, faggot.

They need short people to fit in the subs.

Manlet spic detected kys

Your entire country is flooding with spics.

Bro they've been in the marines forever.

>now
When I was in the military 10 years ago, I worked with Americans for a while. There was like a 50/50 split in the marines between whites and latinos.

Military targets poor and uneducated people for recruitment. Recruiters also make it sound like a good deal to high school students.

1. Because one of their biggest bases/recruiting areas is in San Diego
2. Because marines have a reputation for taking poorly behaved boys with unimpressive intellects as recruits
3. Marines usually get the shitty end of the stick and are undersupplied and used like an expeditionary force instead of a traditional infantry
4. Knowing the last 2 things, it takes a lot of "machismo" to be ok with being a marine
5. We've bumped up the amount of active duty marines to 202k for middle eastern wars and they're scraping the bottom of the barrel to get more.

GF is Puerto Rican. Her sister joined the marines, spent 3 weeks in Camp Pendleton and then got pregnant by another Latino marine. Since then they got married have moved into two brand new houses, each bigger than the last, they both have cake jobs where they take inventory of ammunition at a range, they've gotten lucrative bonuses for signing back on to the marines and have blown a lot of their money on cars, boob job for her, steroids for him etc. The military is the ultimate welfare queen scam. You knock a bitch up immediately, marry her and then do 20 years of easy service in a primo spot like on a god damn beach in San Diego. Pisses me off that I pay for that.

Because they're used to getting paid under the table without insurance and aren't fucking stupid special white Hitler snowflakes who are secretly weak faggots like you.

The marines has a HUUUUUGE retention problem. Mostly because their talent (white men) can't deal with being surrounded by incompetents (spic, negroes, women, assortments of all 3) while picking up the slack. Over 2/3 of all marine corps junior officers leave when their contract is up.

Every person I know who has re-upped for the marines is nonwhite. The cars thing is quite common. I don't know where he's getting his steroids but he's overpaying.

If it makes you feel any better for every dude scamming the system in San Diego there's some dude getting his ass raped for 70 hours a week in Kansas.

Damn I did not know the 2/3 stat. It makes sense though. This number might be way off and they might have lied but I think she said she got like 50k for signing back up. That's fucked.

Hahaha it kind of does but then I remember I'm paying for that too

80% of infantry officers leave after their first tour.

1/3 of officer slots at TBS are infantry.

If you can make it past captain you're in the clear if you're combat arms, because it's up and up.

However, you have to deal with the bottom of the barrel for your first 4 years before you move on to other fields or move up. That can be a hellish experience, because you're not dealing with the same type of personality that you'd find in Army Infantry (where a shit ton of 11B/C's dream of going on to the Ranger Bat / SFAS and at least attempt to be decent soldiers).

Source: applying for my comission this fall, and talked to several current and former officers because I wanted to know exactly what I'd be getting myself into if I wasn't selected for Army OCS.

Marines are the only branch that take the dumbest people.

The Marines have always been the most spic-concentrated branch.

I'm pretty sure they're even letting illegals serve now.

Wow, what an army. A mix of faggots, niggers, spics and stupid whites. A force to be reckoned with

Looks like the pic was taken on camp hansen Okinawa. First enlistment turd burglars suffer in Okinawa as their command have a strangle hold on their lives'. Minorities thrive and get promoted easier than white males.

Commands have quotas on how many men / women need to be promoted based off ethnicity.

The deck is definitely stacked against the white enlisted Vs. Minority enlisted male / female

Atleast they're fighting for the country, weird how there isn't that many niggers applying for the military in proportion to their population.

You have now officers with average IQ of 90. Really makes you think.

Marines are literally the dumbest branch.

An Army Cook is smarter than your average Marine 0211.

Daily reminder that Western militaries are cuck'd.

Excluding SF guys and the FFL.

Because they thought being wetbacks would give them an advantage in a marine setting

>Why is the Marines flooded with spics now
It's because your country is pretty much made up of Africans or Mexicans burger

Haven't you been paying attention?

Care to give me a quick rundown on the us military? What's it again, navy, marines, army

Say what you want but the spics have always been the most respectful. Hardworking. Least complaining in the marines. Its almost tough to watch. You can order them to run to death and most would do it.

Army, navy, marines ,(ch)airforce

Each branch has their fair share of shitbags. I'd rather be a dumb marine with character and moral values than a smart zoomie who hasaid no social skills and poor etiquette

Air force is equivalent to the Nasty Guard

Good luck. I'm doing Army OCS because the Airforce wanted to jerk me around for 2 years. You're right about making it past captain, at least in the army. They'll stick you in Carlisle and make you take classes. If you last long enough, don't get sick of the bureaucracy, and don't do anything really dumb, you'll get your bird at least and maybe a star.

That is true, but marines in general have a skewed moral compass. They marry all the day depends, they are bombarded with marine history in boot camp rather than learn real combat skills, and they have too much ego for being a bunch of jarheads.

i have never seen a white marine with a white wife. they are either mostly asian or sometimes black "bbw"

Marry all the fat dependa*

They always have been. 0/10 OP

>now

Because the marines and the armed forces have been made up of poor men with no future since the draft ended. Used to be that meant italians and slavs, now its mexicans.

Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you user? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for cucks, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that cuck's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about at parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

>not one CAR

fucking POGS

You know how eventually the "Roman army" just kind of stopped being Roman and was full of barbarians? Kind of the same deal.

What the fuck?

What are their pay grades and taxes?

Civic nationalism, user.

The US of A is only 44% white, of course they'd have spics in their army

>Service Guarantees Citizenship

Thanks, which board you applying for? Goal for me is to hit the first FY18 board date (should be Nov/Dec I think).

sick vargpost

Army, Navy, Airforce, Coastguard

Marines aren't their own branch. They belong to the Navy.

>t. Humberto Alvarez Campos

Don't forget how they occasionally sided with they invaders they were meant to stop because they were closer to them than to Romans.

At ease, Lance Corporal.

Pls.

AF is super lazy about getting people into OTS. If you didn't do ROTC they don't really care about you joining.

>Commands have quotas on how many men / women need to be promoted based off ethnicity
That's pretty stupid, honestly. I thought it was bad enough when we couldn't supply our soldiers with basic armour and supplies when the wars kicked off after 9/11, but it makes sense now knowing that and other shit about the military. I wanted to be in the military for most of my life until I learned how terrible the system is.

At least they are closer to whites than niggers

The moral compass becomes skewed as time goes on. Senior enlisted are worse than junior enlisted. Only dumb fucks marry dependas.

As for ego it comes with the territory. They're are humble people out there

marines are more infantry focused... right? Less combined arms. more run and gun type of fighting.

I just want the truth, user.

Navy as well, mostly in the dumb rates.

85%+ of Special Forces across all branches are white. Whether you're looking at Brerets, DEVGRU, or particularly things like SARC or Air Force Pararescue. Almost all white.

Really makes me think.

You can't handle the truth.

This is some great pasta

um, good work ethic?

>Only dumb fucks marry dependas.
So... the entire branch

Has the Red Army changed its hazing-traditions in the last two decades?

Good scene, I wonder how the hollywood kikes ruined the rest of the movie with anti-white bullshit though. They wouldn't let the Goyim have a based as fuck protagonist, would they.

Thanks. It has some typos but feel free to run with it worst korea.

Jodi must of had your back

To prevent white people higher testosterone levels.

I assumed navy and coast guard was the same shit.

You got a 4F for being a dumbass I see.

Marines are attached to the navy. They're basically infantry that spends time on boats. They get 6 months of bootcamp compared to the Navy's 4 months and the Army's 3 months because their job involves a lot more tasks. They have to conduct infantry warfare at sea and on land.

They're basically better trained army infantry, but not trained as well as Rangers or Navy SEALs

>they have too much ego for being a bunch of jarheads.
How else do you get people to willingly run into shitty situations? Give them a bigger ego than they already probably have and stroke it when you want them to do something. I think the current shitty attitudes marines have started during Vietnam, because I don'tremember marine veterans prior to that being the shit heads I see many being now. Vietnam era marines are about 50/50 give or take from my experience. What changed exactly?

Navy controls coast guard during war.

Shut up, Satan

Never had a spouse or gf when deployed. Jodi didn't get shit.

beaners love the army because it's a job, you get to have a gun so there's machismo, there's a lot of discipline which they feel down love, and they get to act tough without being in an illegal gang. for spics it's all about being tough and strong, they don't care about education or anything, just getting into fights and trying to prove they're not as bad as niggers.

I presume you were squatting in your camo Addis track suit when you typed that.

MS-13

Still 50% higher than your shithole country.

It's for people who know how to work the system in their favour. When the promotion quotas must be fulfilled commands have to non rec people as well. In that case most of the time they will non rec one black one white or some kind of mix to make it not look like they are targeting white males

Secretly they only want people whose ancestors were on the mayflower because they would have no loyalties to another country.

I've surmised as much. It's a shame. They've got the highest retention rate, the best food, and the nicest things typically.

The sad part about army OCS is that they're the only branch to make you do basic first. It's 7 months until you're officially no longer treated like fucking scum (by drill sergeants, at least). They also only pay you E5 (sergeant) pay until you graduate. All other branches pay you O-1 (2nd Lieutenant). IIRC your rank in basic is "private" too despite the fact you qualified for OCS. I hope the pay is better.

Sounds like you have an axe to grind lad

Your whole navy is like that. I live in a naval city and most years one of your aircraft carriers docks and turns my city into Mexico.

Blacks are about 17% of the forces, only 9% of the officers, and 6% of the flag officers.

Is it really supposed to be as gay as I've read? I've read that rape and sexual assault is a common hazing and punishment technique in the Russian military. Is this tradition? Or what exactly is the deal with that?

Reflection of America.

Did you order the happening?

I was in the US Army. They're all there. most choose artillery; they get the combat MOS bonus without the risk of combat.

Doing the job whites don't want to; business as usual nothing to see here.

I knew black enlisted who couldn't swim, read and write for sheeeit. Yet they were on the fast track to be promoted or were already promoted.

Being a veteran In the real world cancels out affirmative action

>Blacks are about 17% of the forces, only 9% of the officers, and 6% of the flag officers.
That's way too many black in the higher ranks.

the national guard if half black

What program is that exactly? In the Navy we took tests to get advanced, and sometimes your rating is closed up so only the top scores get picked.

Pathway to citizenship.

Why would anyone join a corporate puppet brigade? Oh right people who can't function in society so they go play puppet in other countries.

What?

Marines are a branch of the Navy and these beaners come from the best wetback stock to cross the Rio Grande.

You do realize that the expected casualty rate of marines during a contested amphibious landing is 9 in 10? 90% death likelihood.

Think about that for a long minute.

Most of you are slow, I'll give you 5.

Now, think about the type of person it takes to join such a form of combat service.

It's not for the humble. You have to believe you are the 1 in 10 that is going to make it. If you don't, you freeze up and die all the faster.

But I will agree, it is not for those with brains either. It is a shit job that needs to be done. I have no problem with paying for stupid people to be cannon fodder, even in peace. Consider it like insurance, yeah it sucks to pay for it, but you will need it one day.

The same reason the late Roman army was full of Germans.

Odd how blacks, who are genetically prone to being terrible swimmers, choose the branch with boats most often.