EU: Hey Brits, pay up your 100bn euro debt to us

>EU: Hey Brits, pay up your 100bn euro debt to us
Brits: No way we will pay 100bn
>EU: Say no more

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-kingdom
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You owe us for 40 years of charity

Rollan

Two hundred and seventy four BILLION euros!

What is wrong with them , no deal!

roll

British export to EU: ~50%
EU import from Brits: ~5%

No deal then

>Polish
>aka niggers of Europe
>after 40 years of gibs, still wants more

really joggin' the old noggin here.

>muh 274 gorillion shekels
The EU oughtta fuck off

Im struggling to see how the EU justifies this level of backlash to a NET CONTRIBUTOR. I guess its to make an example to other nations..

P.S. How the fuck did they arrive at 100 / 250 BN in the first place ?!

You owe us reps for saving your country against the nazis and russians you cunt

roll

Rolling

It's gone from £50bn t o£274bn in a couple of weeks lel Why don't they jut ask for £6 Gorillion?

Easy, Juncker stood up and said - We are going to fuck up Brits for 100bn. And here it is

yes, thank you for saving communism you inbred retard

Just don't pay. What the fuck are they going to do? Restrict trade? Fuck it. There isn't a single product or commodity the remaining EU nations can provide that you can't get elsewhere cheaper and/or of better quality.

The EU looks really fucking childish, this is only going to harm the perception of them.

Fuck me, it's this classic playing out in real life.

Nazi attack
Brits declare war
Do nothing more, like no solider is sent to help
We get rekt

>B-BUT WE HELPED YOU

thanks, it really made a difference

These numbers are are bullshit as the Holohoax.
Just tell them to fuck off.

roll

TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR TRILLION EURO'S!

>It's gone from £50bn t o£274bn in a couple of weeks lel Why don't they jut ask for £6 Gorillion?

They can keep asking but they will get NOTHING now. May will just pull the plug and strike a massive trade deal with Trump and the Aussies instead.

The EU couldn't do a single thing to stop her.

It was £12bn at one point. The numbers keep changing just like the Holohoax.

I sure love cocks and mudskins

so, doesnt matter if it's at 85348538458 billion, no reason to pay, in fact UK should demand higher toll for EU products sold on the British market post-Brexitjust to punish the idiots in the EU commission.

ROLLING

roll

I hope they will simply say: "Nope, not paying a cent".

North Atlantic Union, when?

Same old bullshit. This is why we voted leave.
Enjoy your migrants.

one for each holocaust victim

future Germany and Poland.

Pay denbts

So why don't they just demand ten trillion from the EU for being the only net payers?

I mean if they're making stupid demands, who pays who depends on fire power. If they side with America clearly no one is gonna collect debts from them.

>Boeing C-17 Globemaster III - unit cost approx 200 mil
>Transport capacity: 102 seats

It will soon become cheaper to paradrop a regiment of very angry Paras on Berlin and Brussels, let the lads gut their parliaments and fly away while singing "Rule Britannia" and deal with the political fallout later than this.

Please, do another made up "bill" hike, make our day.

No muslim wants to live here, even poles dont want to live here. We are safe

I cannot wait tell britbongs refuses to pay and turn the UK into Tax Haven. It's going to be hilarious. Meanwhile EU will go broke.

I too hope this will happen. This will probably be the end for Britain. See

How exactly does the EU intend to force the Brits to pay up? The UK will just trade with America and Russia/china or something. Also don't you have a toilet to scrub Janus Lianisweski?

The denying is strong in this anglo, the Trump administration have adopted Obamas policy about EU first and UK back in the line.
Just face it, brexit were a massive mistake and you gonna pay and you cant do shit about it.

says the user with the most experience

So what's stopping countries from just ignoring the EU all together and continuing to buy from Britain?

doesnt matter, germany will pay them to stay here. also whole EU and Macron are gunning for you and hungary (and us too)

More like the end of the EU. What are those weak faggots going to do about it?

Brits, I hope you see now that the best course of action is to stay in the EU with us. Not only will it cost 0 euros, we even will accept your Queen as the Queen of the EU and put her on the Euro bills.

We can also change the European Union's name to the United Kingdom of Europe. I am also fine with moving the European Parliament to London into Westminster while moving the UK parliament to the courts of Wimbledon where it belongs.

What say you, lads? Friends again?

>The EU couldn't do a single thing to stop her.

good luck trading then

Yeah, I'm sure America will want to buy anything from Britain and selling to Russia will be so profitable for UK.

How bout you put the Queens face on all the monies, and then actually make her Monarch of ALL of Europe. Now we cool friend.

rcyccuuuuuoll

>ITT butthurt yuros that know their welfare will collapse in next 10 years

Duty tax, it is in sole EU competence, no EU country can modify it.

>How bout you put the Queens face on all the monies, and then actually make her Monarch of ALL of Europe. Now we cool friend.

Now we are talking. I am 100% behind that one. The Swiss and Ukrainians need to be shown who is boss anyway.

>What say you, lads? Friends again?
It's not about you, we just don't like this box. It would be much better for both of us if the EU respected the will of the British people and started working on building a productive relationship outside of the EU.

UK need a trade deal with EU or their industries are gone. Increase trade with the rest of the world cant cover it and its more likely that the trade with the rest of the world will go down if the EU trade goes down, british companies will go broke with the lost of their largest market.
So EU can pretty much demand anything.

Oh and China gonna demand a even worst trade deal that EU and USA even under Trump doesnt see UK as a prio so they are fucked to be frank.

roll

The EU is trying to make an example out of Britain and I don't know what they are expecting to happen.

They should give them a slap on the wrist and keep going because fucking a Britain who wants to remain on good terms with the EU is not a good option

EU countries cannot make their own trade deals, and no longer even get a vote on them kek.

roll

excluding them from just about any deal the UK needs to stay healthy.

of course eu countries need those deals as well but guess which side has the longer breath and is desperate to keep remaining countries in place.

trade with both Russia and the us has always been a liability so in the long term its not a trustworthy way.

and don't underestimate how much ties there are between the uk en eu countries. its like removing the nerve system from a human body and expecting it to stay as is.

Article 50 is the clause that deals with exiting the EU.

1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

Sure doesn't contain anything about obligations to continue paying. Rather seems to say the complete opposite, that the terms of withdrawal shall be subject to a negotiation.

the UK never tried to be on good terms with the EU when they where IN the EU, let alone when they are out.

Rollin in my six fo

Pay denbts

You Brits really need to do this quickly now or it might be 500bn by late summer.

well you didnt pay the 50 billion so they had to charge you for additional administration fees. it's only fair

I think its time we show Brussels who's the fucking king.

dream on EU fags, you're going to be paying us

>Sure doesn't contain anything about obligations to continue paying. Rather seems to say the complete opposite, that the terms of withdrawal shall be subject to a negotiation.

there are so many deals, projects and agreements for the future already made and set in stone. all the deals cost money which comes from the eu budget which eu countries contribute in.

the UK has made a ton of deals which are legally binding, both inside and outside the EU. legally binding even after the UK left.

plus there is a ton of monies still to be paid to the EU because the UK is not yet out.

roll

>Rather seems to say the complete opposite,
>In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal

Where does it say that arrangement may not include a payment to the EU? IF both sides agree, everything can be in there. If they do not agree, then Brexit happens without a deal after 2 years.

Not sure what is unclear here.

>274 - 9 = 265

Ok UK, you can have your 9bn

rollinnn

Those ships look like plastic

>283 - 274 = 9

Kurwa, 265!

>tell your vassals to stop trade with England
>vassals want to trade with England
>?????
>empire collapses
Sounds like a plan.

Satan speaks the truth.
Letting those island shitters into our club was a mistake to begin with

why are people treating UNION like a god idol? what is wrong with them to wave a flag of union instead of their homeland?

Kek.

>A fucking ramp

>"a fuckin-" oh wait you don't have any aircraft carriers or destroyers

Does the UK have any aircraft carriers in operation as of today?

2 and the queen Elizabeth is starting sea trials in less then a month.

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-kingdom

because its from a vidya

>2 and the queen Elizabeth is starting sea trials in less then a month.
I do not think this is true. You have one aircraft carrier undergoing trials, but not in service, and one in construction.

We only have HMS Ocean right now.

Haven't the EU drained the UK for money for their own shit for years?

How can they even justify even asking for money.

The brits shouldn't give them shit, what are they gonna do?

>what are they gonna do?

Nothing. Absolutlely nothing. And that's the best thing. Britain won't have any economic deal with any European contry. They will lost more money then EU wants from them.

The EU has been sabotaging Elections due to the EU Army not being ready yet.

The EU Army will be used to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

fpbp

Stay strong Dad. We will start a berliner airlift if you need food.

>We only have HMS Ocean right now.
I don't think that counts as an aircraft carrier and rather as a helicopter carrier. But who am I to question you, we have a pitiful navy. I hope Merkel really starts investing in the military after our election to get us to 2% of GDP. That should also include 2 aircraft carriers and 2 helicopter carriers at least, maybe a few larger submarines... and 500 new tanks and 500 new planes.

>Britain won't have any economic deal with any European contry.

is wish this would happen. pretty sure individual euro countries would protest and riot based on the pressures from their own companies and conglomerates whom still want to deal with the UK.

if anything a too harsh dealing will backfire on the EU. the ties are too strong and a few hundred years older and stronger then EU ties.

>40 years of gibs

The only reason the country of poland, the polish people even; and I mean the only reason, is that Britain and France decided to grow a conscious over night. The polish people would have been long gone had the Germans and Russians had their way.

These people know nothing BUT gibs. It's all they've ever done throughout history is request gibs. Then when they're subjugated and herded like cattle, they cry really loud. And in the end they get what they want; a brand new country for them in the middle of Europe; now one of the poorest members of the EU and also the most dependent on, you guessed it, more gibs.

Not even the jews got that kind of deal. They had to move to the desert lmao.

>126311276
>polish mathematics

You did nothing you stupid keyboard warrior lol. Props to your great grandads though.

Thanks Brexit.