The_Donald Refugees Thread

For all /r/The_Donald refugees looking for a safe home. Migrate over to voat.co/v/TheDonald, but you have to migrate LEGALLY! Refugees welcome!

what happened to the dongald?

"At 8:41pm ET on 5/19/2017, Reddit Admins removed three The_Donald mods without warning. This was punishment for our refusal to comply to a special set of rules that were imposed only on this subreddit and prevented our members from fully enjoying reddit or our mods from defending users against harassment.
We've temporarily gone dark in a show of strength against these unfair restrictions. Check back at 9 PM EST on 5/20 for an announcement."

damn, I was hoping it was DOA forever

Get in here fellow pedes!

Any based black guys around?

hello IDIOTS welcome to Sup Forums haha

Their own mods closed it in a fit of autistic rage

PRAISE KEK!

praise KEK!

Yeah but they'll bring it back because they're attention upvote loving faggots. It should be shut down completely as its the primary inflow to Sup Forums from reddit.

Yeah! Go to voat! They welcome refupedes there!

The Donald was moved to r/based_blackman

The Donald refugees are now taking over this site. Be ready cucks.

Never been back since Coontown was taken down.

Sheeeeeeet!

Oh for fucks sake...

PRASE KEK

SHIDALY

MAGA

Voat t_d seems alright. They can at least name the jew there without getting banned it seems.

Absolutely BASED fellow pede.

BASED

Hey man, I'm from the Donald. Look. Just cool it with the anti semetism, ok? Time to make some change around here.

Another white supremacist t_d refugee here. Spez is a cuck! MAGA!

WE POL NOW

Underrated

Y'all Voat nibbas using the same username as your Reddit?

Fuck nigger assholes.

yo nigga, BASED

shadilay my based black dudes and nosebergs

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

(Praise Kek)

Hail Satano

SHADILAY

WE ARE PEACEFUL REFUGEES OF THE DONALD AND WE PROMISE WE'LL FIT IN JUST RITE XDDDDDDDD
BASED BLACK GUY
PRAISE ISRAEL KEK SO BASED XD I LOVE SAUDI ARABIA AND ISIS AMIRITE?
TODAY I REDPILLED MY MOM POL KEK XD

SHADILAY!