3 Carjacker Thugs Kill a 6 Year Old instead of dropping him off anywhere

Three DinduNuffin evil teenagers murder 6yr old in failed carjack (mother left keys-in, car-running & entered grocery store).

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/3-men-charged-capital-murder-carjack-slay-boy-6-article-1.3178827
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHVBY5a9OZA
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/05/black-woman-sick-fancy-white-people-allegedly-attacks-couple-at-virginia-gas-station.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ0jaaABZuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where

In Mississippi.

>D'Allen Washington, Dwan Wakefield and Byron McBride are facing capital murder charges

nydailynews.com/news/crime/3-men-charged-capital-murder-carjack-slay-boy-6-article-1.3178827

And? The kid probably has 6 other siblings.

I have said this and i will say it again

It's your fault, you should have picked up your cotton

These people are ungrateful savages.Slavery is the best thing to happen to them

no witnesses, nigga.

Blacks murder people all the time. black, white, men, women, girls, children. they're outta control.

Poor kid died only hours before his kindergarten graduation,

>Blacks murder people all the time

Another case. This one in Indiana.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

The whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

As a black man in the hood, I'm more afraid of trippin niggas killing me out there than I am a white officer killing me. Stats support that shit.

and literally no one from BLM will protest and/or riot because a death of a child

blm are terrorists backed by huge government organisations. We live in the age of paranoia

nice LARP

Who cares? Just 4 niggers off the streets.

Niggers are huma-

Litterally pulled a JT?

The madmen

"Jamal this kid keep crying"
"I will give him something to cry about"
*puts gun in mouth and blows his brains out*
"That shut the little hood rat up"

Pretty intense scene right there

20 bucks says blm doesn't touch this one.

it takes a certain kind o savage to kill a little boy for no reason. be he a nigger or not, jesus , just open the door and let him out. the fuckers maybe saw him as a witness. now they are fucked forever. hope the get raped in jail. ALSO when the hell happened to the black mom leaving the kid out at 2 IN THE MORNING?! in a car all alone.

Want to know the best part of the story?

The mother LEFT HER CHILD IN THE BACKSEAT ALONE, WHILE THE CAR WAS RUNNING, AT 2 AM, IN THAT FUCKING SHITHOLE CITY.

She also didn't tell the police that her kid was in the car 2 hours after initially reporting the crime.

Then the parents had the gall to show up during the police briefing crying about how they didn't know what happened to their son. BLACK LIVES MATTER!

And the other 2 probably laughed.

Why does that poor child on the far right have a contusion on his face? Did a law enforcement officer do that to him? I want, no I demand a full investigation into these hate crimes perpetrated by these so called peace officers working in Amerikkka!

Makes me sad senpai. Fucking niggers

a source on that claim?

THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT TO START MY WEEKEND

PUBLIC TORTURE AND EXECUTION NOW. FUCK

Why is it always the 16-25 year olds that go full fucking feral in ape communities?

>She also didn't tell the police that her kid was in the car 2 hours after initially reporting the crime.

What the fuck???

What kind of a parent doesn't emphasize that their kid was in the car too.

Forget the car! Three thugs had just kidnapped her kid. And she didn't immediately tell the cops. Every cop in the city would have mobilized. Off duty officers would have gotten out of bed to look for the kid.

for fucking video games.
>co-workers
this is why people never relax around them.

>kill 2 people, one a child
>for a PS3 and Xbox
>to exchange for a tattoo

I don't get it, do they not think about jail or do they just not care?

Does anyone have interracial crime statistics? Preferably black on [insert race] and white on [insert tace]

their cost/benefit analysis skills must be extremely poor

Niggers are like dogs. They have no sense of self and can't think more than 3 minutes into the future.

>black on white crime
>never ever made an issue despite its prevalence
>"conservatives" are considered edgy if they talk about black on black crime
>media pushes false narrative of white cops killing good bois who dindu nuffin

We Sweden now

Most Africans lack the ability to do abstract thinking at any real level.

Morality and empathy come from abstract thinking.

So Sup Forums is right again, backed up by science. Around Blacks, never relax.

Remember my fellow pedes that these are exception to our based african americans in inner cities.

PRAISE KEK!

Bix mood muh nigga

This is the best part

Jews were the only group rich enough to own slaves in large percentages

We did pick our own cotton , we just sucked at listening to the founding fathers about the international tribe of black gentry merchants

Doesn't matter if it's an 8 year old Asian girl pretending to say it.
That shit is true and you know it you fuckin homo.

slave owners were mostly Jewish

>Durr Jews did ret
Nice revisionism, fgt. I hate Jews just as much as the next guy but to think English, Spanish and french men didn't own slaves youd be lying. I'd also like to add most of the whites in America today came here far after slavery was abolished. I mean shit, my parents came here in the 80's. Niggers thinks they can guilt whites that came here after slavery was abolished and it's going to get them fucking nowhere.

This bitch payed these negros to kill her son. Plain and simple.
Or hilariously enough, she just played her odds and hoped for this outcome.

Niggers know better than anyone, you don't leave you keys in your car in a parking lot in the hood at 2am. Kid or no kid.

clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/

>Hinds County Sheriff Victor Mason said at a Thursday news conference that Kingston's mother, Ebony Archie, exited the Kroger on I-55 in Jackson at 2:30 a.m. and reported to a deputy on duty at the grocery store that her car was stolen but did not mention her son was in the car until later.

took me a while to find it, all the new articles are leaving this bit out

Thank god it's a baby niglet

Yeah there was chatter on Normiebook that the boy accidently shot himself and she set these 3 niggers up to fall on the sword.

for reference

She reported that her car was stolen around 1:30am-2am

the amber alert was raised at 3:30am

Hmm, who could be behind this post? What organized group is dedicated to making false-flag posts that smear nationalists and make us look like a bunch of racists? I guess if you support Trump and oppose globalists you must be a bigot that hates all black people. Nice guilt by association.

Newsflash, nerd virgins: the KKK were DEMOCRATS.

god how I hoped that it wasn't true
thanks for finding it

But look at the drama.

I know. almost felt something then

You're an idiot. And there's your type all over this place. While I get that its "lol who cares nigs gonna nig" that doesn't make it FUCKING passable or ACCEPTABLE.

Its literally an outrage, and this is exactly the media that should be annoyingly touted in the faces of all the fuck heads that would make a fucking hissyfit over this shit.

But we make excuses or say things like you said "lol who cares"... And die the other side its "lol their oppressed its not their fault".... What the FUCK is wrong with us where we stopped putting under the light this fucking brutality for all to see. It shouldn't be the "norm" it should be a testament to how these people are fucking savages and that beyond their need to conflate racial tensions that niggers are STILL as fucking murderous and STUPID as they've always been, with an emphasis on stupid-

Killing children, black children of all things - and then some folks wanna write it off or let it be forgotten.

Watch the police news conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHVBY5a9OZA

You make no sense.

Is it possible that you are a LARPing negro? Or (((another ethnicity)))?

>> abstract thinking

If I do X then X will happen in return. Pretty concrete. Niggers just dont have any ability at all. Kill all the males. The females are fine in most cases.

Jackson, Mississippi, one of many cities completely destroyed by niggers.

>in Chicago
ZOMG CALL THE NATIONAL FUCKING GUARD ITS MARSHALL LAW UP IN THIS LIT MOTHERFUCKER
>anywhere else
*crickets*

fucking faggots

No they're not

Nope. Retard. Unless you have an argument you can FUCK OFF FAGGOT

The kid would have just grown up to be the same kind of nigger criminal.

>The females are fine in most cases.

They are pretty volatile also.

From Flint, Michigan:
Negress with masonry and the snake-brain desire to use it.

If there had been children in the house this negress could have killed them with the bricks she was throwing or hurt them with the flying glass.

Imagine this nigger woman's lack of impulse control or empathy for the whites in the home.

Also, how was she so sure that she would not get arrested?

Because, astonishingly, she wasn't hauled away.

And the whites are that much less safe.

When Blacks and Whites are forced to live near each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik

It's guilt by association. The atro-turfing leftist groups like ShareBlue are realizing that the right is gaining cultural steam, so they make these subversive posts. They know that ordinary people are sick of political correctness, globalism, mass immigration, and the political/media establishment. So they try and paint us as a bunch of racists to reverse that trend. Sadly, some people fall for that.

When are the BLM riots scheduled to take place??

>t. lil JaMario
Kys swarthy nigger

3 blacks are being charged for murder (indeed, capital murder) for killing another black.

And you get upset that it is a thread?

You are clearly a LARPer.

because the older ones are already in jail or death?!

>could literally just stop and push the kid out of the car
>instead add murder charges when you kill him

So now you risk lethal injection because you were to stupid or lazy to stop for 30 seconds. Fucking niggers.

Hi nu pol

>using memes to argue because I'm a vapid tween

Go jack off some more while niggers rape your fucking children in a car

If you're white and think its not an issue that its not an outrage because of obvious liberal bias I've got news for you:

You're a nigger

You're why the board is dying

this

Go to 2:30 and watch the father chimp out.

the niglet killed is no loss to society. It's ugly either way. the totality of the violence destroys civilization. niggers ruin everything. No other animal will shit in it's own nest. But niggers do.

t b h they deserved it for buying consoles

TL;DR
Your bait is shit

Keep eating shit you fucking autist its hilarious watching you beep out your canonical buzzwords, because you're a. lazy b. Don't want to think

Staycucked brand faggotry

>>never ever made an issue despite its prevalence

Under rated post.

Niggers are killing whites. And the (((Media))) hushes it up.

Now niggers killing other black people is getting hushed up.

Imagine if those 3 homicidal niggers were White?

We would be bombarded with news and analysis on every network, including the sports shows probably.

Also

>bait

Is the pol equivelant of tumblerina trigger-style responses

>I don't like this must be bait

Babbys first pol literally choke your self until you kys

Go on...I'm intrigued.

This nigress beat a white man with a hammer yelling she was tired of Rich white people as she attacked him at a gas station hitting him, his car and his boat

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/05/black-woman-sick-fancy-white-people-allegedly-attacks-couple-at-virginia-gas-station.html

>You can't generalize an entire race based on 3 peoples actions !

Explain this.

And I wonder what BLM will have to say about this? Oh wait this is all whiteys fault I forgot.

Fucking niggers.

Also, here is 2 sheboons going at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ0jaaABZuQ

I this case was the only one, yes. But niggers dindu nuffin all the time.

>go on twitter
>see this story
>see this post
Really makes me think

Everything that happens to blacks is whitey's fault.

You are correct.

You don't have much experience with niggers do you? Your outrage at this typical nigger situation reveals as much.

This kinda shit is the fucking norm and not the exception. Stay packing and never EVER relax around fucking niggers. You reddit faggots have a lot to learn

This.

Niggers have a low IQ and low maturity and almost no impulse control. So they think up genocidal things like exterminating all white people.

See below youtube link. Black professor calls for extermination of all white people. And other blacks clap. My fear is that many blacks are probably acting on this evil asshole's words.

>Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) is a radical black professor who called for the extermination of the white race.

> Pic related is an African Studies Professor

>A professor at North Carolina State University since 2003 (there is some question as to whether he is still employed there), he has taught a number of Afrocentric courses, including "Africana Studies 241", listed as "Introduction to African-American Studies II,", described as "Second in a two-semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience." Another course he taught was "AFS 240: African Civilization," described as: "An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa."

>Kambon is the owner since 1994 of "Blacknificent Books", which sells Afrocentric material.

>Kambon Calls for Genocide

To quote the evil nigger Kambon : "The problem on the planet is white people"

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

It's used as an excuse in criminology 101 uni courses. Prof says shit like "Should we be sending men without empathy into prison? Or teaching them to feel?" Same prof had a hardon to adopt 2 niglett boys. It was a shame to watch that trainwreck do mental gymnastics. Nice ass though

I wonder if the girl he raped was white?

A woman has only one thing going on for her : It's her appearance. A woman who fucks her appearance is automaticaly to be classified as retarded.

Therefore fat women are retarded anyway.

Can someone drop that dindu muffins pic?

tbf these were probably just innocent young men at school working towards university with high grades and a respect for society before they got viciously apprehended by the thuggish police who tazed and sexually assaulted these poor pillars of society. Fuck the police.

>Same prof had a hardon to adopt 2 niglett boys

She will learn the hard way, no doubt.

>before they got viciously apprehended by the thuggish police

Not unlike that other pillar of learning and decorum, Michael Brown.

He DINDU nuffin

Where is the media outrage in the US?

Or does their media only print articles on blacks getting murdered when it occurs at the hands of a white police officer.
They really seem to be angry at Trump for having two scoops ignoring this completely.