Who bows to who?

Obama was such a fucking cuck

>to whom?

Its exciting having an alpha male in charge again. Obama was such a fucking pussy

well... trump is giving the saudis lots of weapons. obama bowed but did not give them all those weapons.

While Trump didn't and shouldn't bow, neither did the "king". His posture is just that bad.

I don't think the Saudi king is bowing in the second picture. I think that's just his posture. I could be wrong though.

Trump to the saudis. He sold the USA to them, kek.

you stupid fuck.

>in b4 not an argument
>no need to argue against an objectively wrong statement

so he bows to everyone.

yep.

Suaids got curtsy even if they did not deserve it while Political and geopolitical they got the middle finger.

Trump sucks saudi cock and gives them ass. It cant get even more gay then that.

THAT'S A DEEP BOW!

whom*

>gives
Sells

He didn't bow
Melania didn't cover up her hair
Money in the bank for US

MADMAN

Hello /r/The_Donald
Have an upvote

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

Though Muslims are our enemy they still respect a strong leader. Nobody respects a weak leader.

I understand, the lapdog

bowing to a king is a polite thing to do, its called etiquette and some people still practise this.
it has little meaning either way.

women don't need to cover their hair. any high profile women doing this are visiting a religious thingy. otherwise they don't cover.

We have a king, I've seldom seen people bow to him.

Judging by Floris's words those persons lack etiquette.

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

same here but these are increasingly liberal royalties knowing very well they need to become normies in order to stay royalties.

its a bit different in those other countries and any diplomat/president will asses a situation and his/her actions usually reflect their agenda.

its politics and diploamcy man.

>to whomst?

Trumps the fucking boss, he gets respect from everyone

Yeah, Obama only signed a billion dollar deal with Iran and gave Iran weapons and caused a massive cluster fuck in the middle east, but the nigger is better right?

I'm starting to realise that Trumptards are the most retarded people on the planet.

We're about to see an increase in muslim owned convenient stores.

I'm okay with this.

It matters not which mortals choose to bow to other mortals.

>gets playedt from everyone

the guy is a diplomatic illiterate and global diplomacy is a fucking minefield even for experts.

Even if the king is not bowing, Obama sure as fuck is and Trump is not. That alone makes this pic worthwhile

That nose.

But really, what is that necklace and is it a joke in anyway?

Really made me think.

>bowing to a king is a polite thing to do,
for a citizen
>implying the queen of england would bow to the sandnigger prince or that the leader of America should

This is why I hated Obama. Was such a bitch. He set the standard for a "man" way down in his 8 years. He is the reason for the unmade population.

No one likes numale faggots and they sure as fuck don't respect them.

And he throws a baseball like a nigger bitch.

Canada has dealings with the Saudis as well. Nobody seems to care that the 9/11 perps were saudi or that they are a corrupt and backwards regime... Because we're corrupt too.

Our own yards need mending, we shouldn't have anything to do with the middle east, including Israel.

Dial 911 in case of emergencies.

When the world dialed 911 everyone looked at US with stupid faces and we shrugged.

Shameful jej

>give
>$110 billion