Trump supporters

It's true you're kind of all retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZnZMOULzrg
liveleak.com/view?i=b3a_1478036670
luc.devroye.org/fonts-44934.html
propertyshark.com/mason/Property/11881126/5037-Connecticut-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread. Nobody is this stupid.

i didnt think leafs were retarded enough to support fascist demagogues

People died because of the Comet Pizza revelations and careers were ruined. Brietbart, Seaman, Swan. Also, a new narrative was created just to combat it, Fake News. Yeah, nothing to it, Sweetums.

>goldengateblond

We don't need no stinking basements

>

I bet she's single, and she looks about 40.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZnZMOULzrg

Furthermore, arrests have been made at many pizza places.

When your own brother rats you out

Ban blonde hair dye, the idiot females use it and then they make all blondes look stupid. Meanwhile, the real blondes have very high IQs.

Nigger this is literally from the front page of reddit. Delete this shit

We have legit proof for this child sex ring.
We only have speculation of fake news like CNN for the Russian ((((((connection))))).

>No basement

TRY AGAIN

such retardation

Is it possible that Breitbart was murdered because he had pay dirt?

He was only in his 40's after all.

Both pizzagate and Russia's wild hack seem far-fetched.. the only problem is pizzagate has some actual evidence and the Russian narrative, inspite of being in the news for six months, has only 'russia wanted flynn to like influence Trump or something's

Flynn's gone. He's gone nigga.

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

he was killed in a botched robbery attempt you fucking tardhelmet

if you use ((())) it just proves what a piece of shit you are

>such retardation
I know...but what do you expect from a couple of brothers from Kenya

With all the excitement I guess the (((robber))) forgot to rob anything...hmmmm

... really, are you seriously asking this? Do you seriously think he died of natural causes? Jesus christ man.

(((qEhunXIq)))

>rob someone
>accidentally kill him
>don't even steal anything of value
Wew that is some botched robbery right there

easy kike, your Jew gold is showing

of the two of us i'm not the nazi

actually i told you idiots pizzagate was a larp all along

Is this some redditor attempting to ironic troll?

If it's actually one of the JIDF they need to hurry up and snag their guy and put him through some more training.

Obviously there are MANY child sex rings, this was just a way for (((them))) to false flag one to make it seem like there are none. The same way micheal jackson would wait until he had one in court he could win and then fight them, instead of paying out.

Can it even be a robbery if nothing was stolen? No. It was a homicide. The only evident intention was to kill him.

He has two restaurants you tard, it's literally in the title

The realtor found a handkerchief , it has a map on it, looks pizza related, do you need it back?

I think map was a typo for stain or something similar

Just to add to my point:

There are no false flags goy, you're crazy.

liveleak.com/view?i=b3a_1478036670

Possibly, because "stain" and "map" are so close alphabetically, it's would be easy to do

Evidence of Trump Russian connection? Does anyone have one good piece that I could sink my teeth into? Just one? I mean did he sell them Uranium or something?df

which restaurant do you think all the tomatoes are for retard?

>le blue checkmark of many snarks
how the fuck is every literally who a verified twitter account?

>*shrieks in pain while striking you*

no and neither did clinton you fucking tard

it's crazy how well flushed out they had their psychological make-up

All these (((coincidences))) are so coincidental...

his name was Seth Rich

you know seth rich's family is on record begging people like you to stop. you are making them miserable by turning their son's death into a political conspiracy. you are an awful piece of human garbage for doing this.

Except for that twitter post by Dickhead, ya know, that says they use fresh tomatoes they process in the basement.

> OP is fucking retarded.

We know the Clintons were involved in illegal child sex abuse, Comet was just more evidence of Podestas involvement in same. Had nothing to do with a fictitious basement or a false flag fruitcake shooting once into the roof.

>You believe there is a Trump/Russia connection but you can't see there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place (((with no basement))). K.
That was easy.

>was

This is pure autism.
1. WikiLeaks stuff is because Assange hated Clinton and wanted her to lose. He had nothing to lose by spreading conspiracy theories about a dead man. If he wanted to respect the source's anonymity he wouldn't be doing this wink-nudge shtick. If he didn't care about anonymity and Seth Rich was the leaker, he would have said so. End of story.
2. Rod Wheeler has redacted his claim, said he "misspoke". He was never credible. So much for the anonymous FBI source.
3. The "connection to Clinton" was that he went to Georgetown? Autism.
4. Who the fuck is Kim Dot Com?
5. "Make an example of" means fire. Stop being autistic.

Politically connected pedophiles get away with it ≠ Politically connected pedophiles are not pedophiles

Even Trump said pizzagate was retarded

Russia doesn't matter. It's just fun trolling trump the baffoon about the russia shit. He can't fight back, he's a powerless baby, LET the media rip his shit apart. What a neocon

Trump said it, it must be so!

the thing about pizzagate is that it became way to much about this one weird pizza place and not enough about podesta's weird emails.

For the record, this is a white hispanic:

Oh look, it's pizzagate 2.0

They botched it really bad. They killed him and forgot to steal the stuff they were killing him for.

oh so he does have a basement? i wonder why he lied and libtards believed the lie.

that's a whole lot of assumptions nigger. I'm sure you have some evidence of your assertions?

I don't know how to post links without the system filtering them as spam, but I googled "rod wheeler" to find stuff about him backtracking on his initial statement, and "julian assange clinton" for stuff about him hating Clinton and preferring Trump.

>When your own brother rats you out
Look at the 3's on this document. It was typed using an IBM Selectric PrestigeElite - a typewriter and font ball that did not exist in 1936

Look at the other serif fonts on this document. They were typed using an IBM Selectric ANSI OCR - a typewriter and font ball that did not exist in 1936

You dumbfucks are so insanely gullible!

luc.devroye.org/fonts-44934.html

checked!

>oh so he does have a basement? i wonder why he lied and libtards believed the lie.
It's a two story building and both stories are above ground. You could google map it, then apologize to everybody for being so damn stupid

propertyshark.com/mason/Property/11881126/5037-Connecticut-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008/

How fucking retarded are you?

Regardless of who he hates the most wikileaks published Aug ever they get the I hands on, even if he hates that hag for murdering her way to the top because he has repeatedly stated he would leak shit about trump if he had any.

Holy fuck this post reeks of shill

Found the pedo

fuck off shiller mcshillton

The birth certificate was written in 1961, not 1936.

How would they write a birth certificate 25 years in advance?

At least we have something more to go on other than anonymous make believe people telling us, scouts honor, that Trump did stuff with Russia!

I mean have you seen podesta's videos?

imagine if trump was implicated in pizzagate instead of john podesta. he would be in jail already, yet they cant present any solid evidence for this trumprussia "scandal"

So? We can still outvote you. Now shut up and get back to work.

I thought pizza gate was retarded but at the very least there actually was a pizza place and some pictures of kids inside it. thr Trump Russia thing is literally the news telling us something without actually explainimg to us how they know. Top it off with the fact that the credibility of MSM is at an all time low and no wonder you have skeptics.

Barack Hussein Obama, born 1936, is the father.
Barack Hussein Obama II, born 1961, is the former president.

>pizzagate was the only thing in the leaked emails

These people are fucking retarded. They think MSM is fucking leaking anything but a bloated narrative.

1936 is his father's birth date you illiterate fucking imbecile

>your average leftist

>"believe"
>paper trail, emails, video and photo evidence
>people dying, disturbing instagram pictures and podesta voice recording
>strong pressure from ((someone)) on alex and others to publicly denounce theories

>""believe""

>How would they write a birth certificate 25 years in advance?
Yep, I got the year wrong. But Kenya having this advanced kind of IBM typewriter less than a month after the first rolled off the IBM assembly line, retails for $400 in 1961 (would be well over $2000 in today's dollars) is just poorly crafted conspiracy nuttiness.

There was evidence that shady shit was going on at comet pizza and pingpong. In seven months I've yet to see an actual piece of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia during the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxZY7vlqg&feature=youtu.be

i see them, oh wait...