You dummies realize that it doesn't matter if Drumpf broke the law or not...

You dummies realize that it doesn't matter if Drumpf broke the law or not, he's going to prison for the rest of his life and impeachment is guaranteed, right? Pence and Ryan were confirmed by a source on Twitter to already being finished as well. Your empire is crumbling.

HA!
The left is playing a dangerous game
Moonman rising
Right wing death sqauds!!!!!

Impeachemend is not end of presidency.

Fucking Clinton was impeached in the Monica (((Lewinsky))) shit.

And don't forget that by now Trump has so much blackmail shit on disgusting pedophile detractors that he can pretty much get away with everything.

>mfw America is gonna devolve in civil war and collapse.
finnaly, death to America

>Lewinsky
>Mezvinsky
>Alinsky

rly mks u thnk

You do realize that being impeached doesn't mean getting kicked out of office, right, faggot?

Prove me wrong.

Pro Tip: You can't.

Did that "source" include psychotic Brit, louise Mensch?

(((Cohn))).....Every time. EVERY MOTHERFUCKING TIME! So sick of the Jewish media.

>doesn't matter if he broke the law
>still goes to jail

Get out. Sage this shit

>doesnt matter if he broke the law
>going to prison

You ride the short bus?

(((COHN)))

>laws dont mattee only feelings

When will these retards grow up and stop living in a fantasy where their candidate didnt fucking suck and they won thr election? None of these people even voted.

The leftist are has lighting themselves over this even worse than Sup Forums did over Hillary. It's quite entertaining to watch. They really believe this shit.

At least with Hillary there was actual evidence.

I'm slowing starting to come to the realization that Hoppe is correct and physical removal is the only option for leftist. It's not like you can talk it out with them. It's a psychosis

gas lighting*

>mfw Jews finally overplay their hand
RWDSRAHOWAGTKRWN

Theres no debate with them. If you present evidence of anything they call you names like children or flat out censor you if they have the power. Fucking wastes of breath.

>impeaching someone just because you don't like him
Gee, that won't backfire.

(((Johnathan Cohn)))

People really are overcomplicating this.

Think about these jews in their cushy 6 figure sinecures in D.C. doing nothing like a fat black woman who just got fired by Trump and now they're going around screaming "Rasist" to anyone who will listen.

Kikes basically did the same thing when they were kicked out of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth where they had a stranglehold on banking and landlord-tenant relations with the country by large. They never forgot that the goyim made them do physical work and eventually came back and murdered millions of poles wearing their soviet military uniforms during the holodomor.

This whole thing is literally Jews crying that they are not in control of the government to syphon money out of the economy.

Sage and Report obvious slide threads. This particular submission is an embarrassment to OP, his family, and his families cow. It brings dishonor on his whole house.

WTF are you doing? That's the old story, you're gonna get us fired.

>he's going to prison for the rest of his life and impeachment is guaranteed, right?

dear moron, you do realize that impeachment carries no criminal penalty, it's purely the removal from office.

>Pence and Ryan were confirmed by a source on Twitter to already being finished as well.

again with muh unknown sources... we'll see if you have ANY evidence at all which I strongly doubt

>Your empire is crumbling.

and this is after the DNC admitted in court that they feel no obligation to being fair and respecting the will of voters in the primary process?
>mfw the DNC's self destruction due to clinton's corruption is wonderful to watch

These people are saying with fire

(((COHN)))

>you're gonna get us fired.

>mfw 'confirmed by a source on Twitter'

>muh empire is crumbling

>Democrats control nothing but the media because they've been voted out of office at every level

>Quoting a source on Twitter
>That source being Louise Mench
>Posts huffpo..

Three strikes, time to hang yourself my dude

>Impeaching a president who has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Don't forget to by Jonathan (((Cohn)))'s new book: "How to Start a Civil War"

Yep, trump fired them. And now they've got to get real jobs.

The (((hand rubbing and kvetching))) will literally never end.

Here's your sign, Skippy.......

They'd love to start a civil war where millions of goyim die.

They themselves will be on the next plane to Tel Aviv when the shooting starts.

Don't fall for that. We are going to beat them without violence.

Shut up libby. You aren't getting Hillary back.
TRUMP 2020

>huffington post

Looks like it's the end for blumpf

>Cohn

>when American Federal jurisprudence could be enriched as to what may be included under """other"""

Impeachment does not necessarily include conviction. It's a two-step process.

The show-runners don't want get rid of him, he's perfect for them. They can have 4yrs of damage to Trump and the party, assuring huge establishment gains in 2018 and a President who has no chance of being re-elected.

Why the fuck would they want the chance of a successful Pence administration?

You don't stop your enemy from punching himself in the face.

>Your empire is crumbling.
That's the point, idiot.
The fire rises.

Article II, Section 4: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the
United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, TREASON, BRIBERY, or other high CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS."

All are against the law.

>investigator starts investigating leaks.
>Finds out not Russia
>Finds it was Seth Rich
> Starts following the leads
>Strange circumstances are strange, dig more.
>Trail leads to Clintons and DNC.
>Investigation already had maximum media coverage, no way to bury story.
>Clintons and Entire DNC found to be complict in murder.
>Mass panic in the ranks, everyone trying to cut plea deals and sell eachother out.
>Democratic party Implodes.
>Swamp drained
> Thousand year Trumpenreich

Hold that thought and I promise you won't be back later saying you were wrong.

>source
(((SOURCES))) say.....for the 16,856th time since the primaries that this is it everyone.

Maybe suicide is the answer

>1 post by this ID
Sliding thread. Sage.

sage faggot

I'm going to go find my boots so I can shake in them.

So now the angle to "dump Drumpf" is "he doesn't need to actually do anything wrong, we just have to WANT him to be impeached"?

Leftists have a lot of faith for atheists.

Our military doctrine involves taking every other nation down with us.

Join us in death.

You libfags are going to live to witness a YouTube video from a smuggled cell phone off your demigod eating stale yogurt off of a dike sow's feculent butthole in exchange for a pack of PallMalls in prison.

Control the memes
Control the planet
Fascism is back
And the left can't stand it

guys this is crazy. i just got back from the future, look what I found.

>We can't let him get access to the scoop codes.

Praise be kek
Castrate the cuck

Nope Drumpfling your little experiment with subverting democracy is done. Your hate speech has been banned from Reddit and will soon be banned across the internet. Sup Forums is already banned in the UK and will soon be banned in America as well.

We don't care about what anyone says, we care about what is measurably true.

Some people say measurably true things, some people lie.
Trump is a liar, he lies to his wife, he lies to the people who work for him, yet for some reason you don't think he's lying to you.

Its not that I think Trump supporters are dumb, it's that you guys are brainwashed.

From my perspective, I think you guys are driven by fear, fear of being wrong.
Many of you have messed up a lot of personal relationships because of your support of the Alt-Right.
You might be driven by good intentions, protecting the people you care about, but it's in an incredibly naive and sophomoric way.
I think as you guys get older you understand this in the back of your mind, but you become too emotionally invested in this cult to turn back because you have to admit you're just being a chimp and a bully

(((Cohn)))

I mean seriously, these people.

When they find nothing, Trump will have casus belli to wreak havoc on the left. All democrat politicians are crooks.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Wrong

>confirmed for slide thread

Accidentally caught a glance of your manhood at the urinal.....
......WOW

FUCKING TINY KEKTARD

That's just for the smart alt right people.

At the end of the day, Duck Dynasty is a very popular show and some people are just kinda retarded

Drumpf is a serial liar and we NEVER should've pushed him. And I'm a former supporter.

That is one of the most incoherent comments ever. 'It doesn't matter if he broke the law or not' 'He's going to prison for the rest of his life'. Do square that circle old chap. What legal system do you live under where not being guilty of a crime lands you in prison for life? I know you want a communist dictatorship, but we ain't under one yet.

Fuuuuck. I better get on the right side of history before it's too late. I'm shill for Hill now.

The Huffington Post is a rag and I'm sorry you're gullible enough to source them for anything at all.

See the delusion on display here.

I used to be a progressive. You're all delusional.

Once you make the switch from insanity it's really shocking how sick you all are. Your deaths will be funny

you mean obama and hitlery and bill?

:)

Trump has done nothing wrong nor said anything wrong

Media just BTFO nonstop
as are dems nonstop
only media crazies n gov school can push ideas dems dont destroy the economy

Yes, you don't need a high crime or misdemeanor to impeach a president, just the whining of Democrats and media, it's in the Constitution!

I know you shitskins do not read much beyond the Qur'an, so I will explain it to you sand nigger camel jocky raghead fucks.

America was forged in the crucible of insurrection. We literally created our country by shooting BritBong BritCucks right in the fucking face.

We have 100 million gun owners, with more than 300 million firearms.

American civilians are estimated to own more than 1 billion rounds of ammunition.

We might have a civil war, but this time it will be one sided.

The leftist libcuck democrats own zero fucking guns.

The war will be over in less than a week.

I mean, it could happen, because rule of law is joke, there is only ever the rule of people and if the people with power have no respect for law, they can do whatever they want. Of course, by this same logic, advocating shutting down corporate media outlets for sedition even if they didn't legally commit sedition is totally acceptable, just so long as we have the power to do it, it's right.

Yeah, not going to happen. He's done nothing to be impeached for. If it did happen, you would have civil war and we'd win. :)

umm...no sweetie. Go back to your safe space.

Empirically prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump intentionally lied about any of the things you claim he lied about.

No, we just see the open hostility that the left has to our history, our way of life, and our people and we don't really feel like having a self-flaggelating government that is primarily interested in moral signalling by flooding our country with the third world is a good idea.
We don't need to ask your permission to do the things we're going to do in the next 10 years. Our reasons for revolting against the left are legitimate and historically justified.

>lookatallmysnopesscreencaps.jpg
Lefticles are so predictable

Reminder that even Fox News and Info Wars your lords and saviors agree that Drumpf should be impeached if guilty. Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Alex Jones have ALL said the same thing. That they were wrong and that Drumpf is potentially a criminal.

That's not even getting into the HUNDREDS of lawsuits against Blumpf while he was running his father's business that he inherited.

do you nerds still say drump?

lol

wow

2020 assured!!

do you still think clinton made economy great not reagan 80s computer progress? leading to net?
LOL
rapist billy clinton?
LOL
obama is worst ever
houses should go down in price
same as medical prices and lawyers should be replaced by software and enforced evidence
eras case law
make everything case by case and constitution only law

>Huffington Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i legit kek'd at this

pretty certain these guys are antifa posing as a joke

fuck off shill