Islam

How IS Islam cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is a wartime religion, and their enemy is us.

They ask to much of the countries they live in.

They want safe spaces and the rest of the people to stop doing what they enjoy, like showing their lewd ankles.

How isn't Islam cancer?

Islam asks too much of the countries it resides in?

I was asking about the religion not sandniggering antics.

Are their antics, more often than not, in the name of their religion?

Just because it is, doesn't mean that the religion condones their actions.

Because we import millions of these sandniggers who spread like a fucking plague. These people believe that concepts such as personal freedom, concepts inherent to the west, are somehow in opposition to Islam, so they say were the enemy and rape, kill and torture with complete justification in their mind. This is bad enough without our governments being desperate to import more, regardless of the consequences.

>asking how cancer is cancer
>Wondering why a corrupting disease that promotes sex with goats and children is considered to be cancer

Wewest of fucking lads. Get out of Bongville you fucking sandle-kicking dune monkey.

A cancerous growth does not "want" to kill the body, as this would kill the cancer, but it eventually will.

I think I phrased my question incorrectly, how is the book cancer? And i'm pretty sure that is just part of Arab culture.

>promotes sex with goats and children

Islam promotes that? Isn't that again part of sandy culture.

>slam promotes that? Isn't that again part of sandy culture.
Sand based cultures base their culture off of a sandy book. The culture is cancer but the book is not. seems logical.

>Bong
>Trying to defend mudslimes

>Islam asks too much of the countries it resides in?
It's unassimilable

Ask a Russian muslim anything

Just realised that Lucas was onto something

Take a look at the universe, amazing in it's complexity. Not just our own planet, but all stellar bodies across the cosmos.

Then tell me some guy in the desert 700 years ago writing on bark wanted us to live a certain way, and God himself didn't come back and reiterate anything or confirm any confusion.

The same guy that made the cosmos has left it there to not be explored? Because he'd rather idiots worship him and divert energy to murdering gays instead of exploring space or something?

Fuck off.

Christianity is at least more benign and gives people comfort so I leave it be.

Alright, then where is it promoted in the book?

I'm not defending anybody, I asked a simple question and all iv'e gotten so far are shitty answers that the next person could come up with.
How exactly?

>how exactly?

play the victim until they get their mosques and al qaeda schools and just destroy and cause mayhem everywhere they go

give islam a hand and they take the whole arm

>Alright, then where is it promoted in the book?
About 109 times

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

viewmodel is AIDS

you literally can't beat them so you might as well join them.

Are you Chechen?

>more benign
How? Doesn't Christianity, in fact all religions have the same rulings about homos. Islam restricts people from exploring the world?

You're probably not muslim, or at least barely know the Quran.

Quran:
>instructions to be taken literally
>if there is a contradiction, later verse takes priority

Bible:
>doesn't ask to be taken literally
>hypocritical but who cares

in Human rights killing is mentioned several times does it mean human rights is evil too?

Isn't that the same for any mud that comes to Europe? Wouldn't you say that is more to do with their race not religion?

No I converted 5 years ago, I am ethnic Slav from SBp

It grows out of control and cannot maintain a productive and healthy organism that it is a part of. You know, civilization. It prevents growth and harmony of said organism and instead spirals out of control into self destruction.

Pretty close to cancer.

SPb*
))

No I know christian lebanese and persians and they don't act even remotely the same.

You didn't even need to say anything. Using that smiley proves you're a slav.

Merhaba Turkish bro

Most of those sandnigger antics are praised if done in the name of Islam by Muslims

mentioning killing and actively encouraging are different leagues.

this islam is a religion founded with 1 purpose: to recruit motivated soldiers for wars and to conquer others

Stop baiting
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them

Because it gets you killed.

Kek. I'm saying the quran actively encourages.

>Be Muhammed
>talk shit about host city's religion
>get kicked out
>get taken in by another city
>accept charity while plotting to conquer new hosts
>raid caravans
>conquer everything you can
>fuck children

And he's what all Muslim men are supposed to aspire to be. The Koran is a manual on how to conquer.

It only encourages in certain situations under certain circumstances. Mainly in self defense and carrying out justice.

Islam is a religion of peace, not of pacifism we do not have turn the other cheek thing. If we are attacked we are fully within our rights to defend ourselves. But if the enemy offers peace we are to accept the peace and cease hostilities.

The rules of war are well documented in the Quran, nowhere it says go out and kill every infidel you find. It says if you are in war fight ferocious against them.

>inb4 ISIS are not real muslims
I've heard different from muslims in France.

next verse...

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

You infidels are so dense believe everything the jew is trying to teach you to fight us.

Some, however do not interpret this way and thus the cancer propagates.

The future I was promised:
>high tech
>safety
>flying cars
>awesome
>going into space, my dream

The future I got
>high tech if you're rich...maybe
>regular cars
>police state
>massive third world immigration
>space never

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

stop believing the jews about Islam

this

Well, pic related is from Iran. I suppose Shia Muslims aren't real Muslims either.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Don't make me quote half the book.

it's fine because anything written further than that verse completely nullifies it. Thanks Taqiyya

In other words, convert or die. I'll take option three.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

>convert or die

Isn't that the slogan for all religions in the world?

Actually it's more like

>convert or suffer endless hell

What if Jews are right?

What if Muslims are right?

What if Christians are right?

There is no way to avoid "Hell" as you don't know which one is real.

>And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
Become a sandnigger or die. Very peaceful.

If they cease fighting, you jew

>Isn't that the slogan for all religions in the world?
No

What are you even saying you tajikistan nigger?

here is the difference between islam and other religions.

Is there any society/culture that received a net positive by being or becoming majority muslim? I don't know of any but there are plenty of examples of societies and cultures being net negative because of Islam. The religion as practiced in it's most fundamentalist version seems to normalize a few behaviors that most would consider degenerative to humans (as opposed to having to be watered down to become degenerate): inbreeding being probably the worst of them but also bestiality and pedophilia.

Post Islam facts

it's not. it's the ultimate redpill.

It goes against my beliefs therefore it is cancer. Is this so hard to comprehend?

it isn't, it just doesn't belong here

>3:151
Said al-Suddi: “After Uhud, Abu Sufyan and the idolaters headed toward Mecca. But after they traversed a certain distance, they felt regret, saying: ‘Evil is that which we have done! We massacred them [Muslims] such that none of them remained except those who fled from the battlefield and then we left them alone. Go back and exterminate them’. But when they decided to do so, Allah, exalted is He, cast terror in their hearts which made them decide against what they had resolved to do. Allah, exalted is He, then revealed this verse.”

>8:12
This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.

yes, please do carry on.

Not to mention the rampant inbreeding in the Muslim world. Their gene pool is fucked.

Oh okay I am terribly sorry. Sometimes allah (piss be upon him) decides to be merciful. This happens 5 times in the quran which is around 700 pages.

>9:29
When reading this passage in its historical context, it is clear that it was sent down by God to Prophet Muhammad to fight against the Byzantine (Roman) empire, who mobilised troops in order to attack the Muslims.

Stop reading shit out of context

All religions have inflicted major harm upon the world. You're arguing whose shit is bigger. All religion should be stopped from committing aggression. (Not just physically. Mentally as well)

Of course mongol horse archer can't understand English

lmao you fucking bitch, you can't answer a simple question I asked without trying to feed me lies, and when I debunk your bs you pussy out.

Tell me more about this evil book, tell me about those 700 pages. You can't because you don't know why Islam is cancer you are simply a parrot for the jews.

>All religions have inflicted major harm upon the world
No they haven't. I understand it's hard to accept it being from an islamic cultural heritage but Islam is a cancer upon the world.

Yeah but, we're talking about the west as a civilized society where there has been no war and strife. Can you give me an example of another religion in the past 5-10 years that has killed/terrorized more people than muslim?

The point is this is growing out of control. Look at fucking Japan they know what the fuck they are doing and have yet to have a fucking jihad attack because they see sandniggers for the scum they are. You have no point.

the problem is that Islam seems to be the only one that fails to police itself.

It's designed around Conquest.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>you literally can't beat them

I beg to differ

>mfw a real paki got triggered
You're trying to excuse a religion which quite clearly calls for the death of unbelievers and apostates.

Maybe once upon a time, I'm sorry but that is not the case anymore. No matter how much it hurts your feelings.

Funny how jihadist attacks started in the west after a certain set of countries decided to invade muslim countries or generally fuck them up but I am sure it's all muslims !!!

first post best post
also OP your view model is shit, play like a gentleman on classic left handed

Not with that attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

Y'all treat each other worse than livestock. Go back to your child diddling homeland.

>paki
Try again

>death of unbelievers and apostates
Tell me where? Sadly you wouldn't know.

193 Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is God's; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.

Shit man you got me there, how am I to blow down such a strong strawman.

No it's not. I dislike Islam the most.

But in the case islam is stopped, same shit will happen as long as any religion exists in the world. It's just a matter of time period.
As I said, you are just thinking about today. Read some history and you'll find all religion brings positive and (mostly) negative effects.

It's caused by instability. When middle east countries stop being total shitholes in terms of modernity, then things like terrorism wouldn't happen.

But (((they))) would never allow stability in the middle east.

Wow read some history really made me think. So you think it's fine to defend a religion that openly fucks children and is normal to behead your wife simply because she stepped out of line. Truly we are moving to a more civilized society by being tolerant of your religion. Truly.

Here is one from the hadiths
Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Surah (8:12) Al-Anfal

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

uh, wow...nice bait.....

Persecutes Jews, Christians, atheists, buddhist, sunnis, wahhabis, sufis, shiities, shintoists, hindus, ba'ahaais,

Advocates murder, sexual abuse, torture, cruelty, & violence as a political/religious control tactic...

turns a blind eye toward homosexuality and pederasty.

If science and the false prophet mohammed (may he be cursed) contradict then islam is right....

Koran, Hadith & sura, contradict...absolute truth is not valued.....

no golden rule.....

lots & lots of things indicate islam is indeed cancer

>You infidels are so dense believe everything the jew is trying to teach you to fight us.
this.
If muslims (mostly arabs) behave like subhumans, why are you blaming the religion instead of the people misinterpreting and being monkeys? The final redpill is that the quran is a sequel to the bible and we pray to the same god. Why does the quran claim that JESUS will come to save us from the antichrist and not mohammed? (((They))) are trying to divide humanity, islam and christianity should unite instead of fighting each other (while jews rubb their hands behind the curtain).
>inb4 't.achmed'
>inb4 pedophile religion
>inb4 hurr durr islam is cancer

That is not what I said dickwad. And I'm not defending Islam. No shit you know nothing about history, you can't even read my fucking posts. If you did you would have figured out I'm not muslim.

That's some nice Taqiya there, Ackmed.

It's just a shill thread at this point. Notice the countries that defend muslim. That's all you need to see. I am the last bastion of the leaf. We are soon going to be overrun. Actually since that new bill passed here I hope NSA isn't listening in because I could probably get charged. Thanks Trudeau.

>If muslims (mostly arabs) behave like subhumans, why are you blaming the religion instead of the people
I know christian lebanese and persians they act nothing like muslims.
>islam and christianity should unite
This will never happen and you know it. Muslims hate every other religion and deny that Jesus is the son of God.

>It's always the fault of my enemy I in no way have contributed to instability that allows an anti western sentiment to rise in areas I attacked

>Trudeau
All of them should be hanged. They turned Canada from a british colony with heritage to a multicultural experiment.

>posting ISIS.webm
>ISIS funded by israel and deepstate
>believing the jewish mindgames
Good goy

Muslims in ISIS are like Crusaders in 1200's. You are generalising Islam by watching edgy ISIS videos. ISIS only makes up like 10% of the Islamic world.

islam as the religion isn't cancer. The subhumans who follow these dogmatic beliefs are cancer. They are savages and they made the religion abominable.
In reality, islam is everything white people need:
Women are protected, but are also controlled, so they can't be insipid and subversive like in western societies. They can't drive - also a good thing, obviously.
They hate kikes. They ostracize kikes and don't accept them, it's just what we need.
Sadly, if we took this religion on everything would change. In a bad way. Besides, we have to keep to our heritage and white culture

sure is a slippery slope aint it user?

>Because only ISIS is brutal.

Go fuck a goat. You know you want to.