i.imgur.com/7gGSWP2.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May20
>Following the US airstrikes near al-Tanf: CJTFOR commander Townsend fired, Funk takes his place
>Separete offensive to reach al-Tanf launched by SSNP/SAA from Suweida, Zalaf area captured
>Suprising IS raid on Iraqi said of al-Tanf, communication tower blown up
>Tanf front: SAA, Hezbollah & allies advance reached Zarqa junction (15kms to CP)
>MaT: we are ready to withdraw from al-Tanf, waiting for orders from US
>RuAF airstrikes on US-backed militants in Qalamoun
>Massive IS offensive repelled in DeZ
>All militant groups abandon the Geneva talks, say will participate only in Astana now
>Infighting in Ghouta reignites as HTS attacks JaI CPs
>420 civilians joined IS ranks in DeZ after indoctrination
>IS Inghimashi raid on Salamiyah countryside repelled, 50 civilians dead
>Tiger Forces advance in East Aleppo CS, closing on Maskaneh
>SAA advances in North-East Palmyra countryside against IS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/865940650843291648
youtube.com/watch?v=lRH_70_Foow
youtube.com/watch?v=lFH224Lj7rc
youtube.com/watch?v=YBdPY_Xrdds
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-weapons-saudi-arabia-seized-iraqi-forces-mosul-video/
english.almanar.com.lb/267078
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4964584,00.html
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/865927892886224896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: Muslim cuckolds.

Yeah no shit, it's half full of jews and our pawns

Bye bye Islamic State
[liberated Deir Hafer, today]

>morality is subjective
As I said, cultural Marxism is not allowed on this board.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ
Unofficial /sg/ theme.
Good night

DIER HAFERRRRRRRR

>twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/865940650843291648
Explain yourself, Norway. Norwegian Army enters southern #Syria to aid endangered rebels at border crossing

first for femmes syriennes

Whoops, a big bad freudian slip. I of course meant YOUR (Satan's) spawns

Nightzy night weird-time-zone bro

Controlled opposition detected.

If there are no other solutions that guarantee the survival of your tribe, then yes.

i found a song on here on (i think) and i cant find it again. i think it was a syrian army song and it had within the order of magnitude of 10k views on youtube. it didnt have any shitty auto-tuned singer during the verses and stuck to mostly orchestral type things. the chorus started with an aaaaaaaalu ak bar. the video also had some footage of like some arma game (or something similar) aswell as the regular helis and soldiers.

Depends if they violated the Non Aggresion Principle.

When are we going to have more explosions? I want my barrel bombs to be dropped again!

It's not Marxism, it's just true.

Cultural Marxists don't actually believe that morality is subjective, they just say that in order to manipulate people into thinking the way they want them to think. Marxists have a very definite moral system they will not tolerate deviance from.

@the guy that said "Prove it":

Easy. Show me an experiment I can run that verifies the moral value of an event that does not rely on human judgement. It doesn't exist, because the value must be generated by your mind. The external universe cannot give it to you.

Dima.

trips of truth

>Marxists have a very definite moral system they will not tolerate deviance from
Very definate, yes, very 'strict' not at all

How do you know that such, hypothetical, succesful experiment isn't merely generated by your mind. How do you know that everything around you isn't generated by your own mind and nothing but you exist? Since you don't believe in moral values is lazyness the only thing keeping you from doing things contrary to societal norms that are regarded as moral in almost every human population?

This should be the theme

youtube.com/watch?v=lRH_70_Foow

Give me Tiger Pictures! Give me Druze Pictures! Give me Tiger and Druze Pictures! Give me Non-Homo-Erotic Pictures of the Tiger!

>tfw no MeguminxTiger OTP cross-over fan art and Manga

That's societal norms you are talking about. The core of morality remains the same almost everywhere. In almost every society killing people, or at least those of your own tribe was considered immoral. Same for thieving, raping etc. There are cases where these rules are broken, but the guilt most feel after doing such a deed is in-built.

Because if reality was a figment of my imagination, then by simply wishing I could fly I could defy gravity. As it turn out, that can only be done in dreams - 100% products of the mind. When I'm awake, in reality, it doesn't matter what I want, the universe is what it is.

I follow my moral code because I think it's right. That is, in fact, the only reason any moral codes exist at all - because people like/dislike things, and want to shape the world to reflect their preferences.

tfw that's what a Russian friend of mine is called

That doesn't matter. My proposition still applies: you can't verify that "murder is wrong" without yourself deciding that murder is wrong. The universe doesn't care, it doesn't possess what we call morality. Events just happen. There are only true/false values, things that exist or do not exist, things that happen or do not happen; fundamental properties of the universe. There is no "value". You cannot study an event and verify that it is good or bad via externally collected data, you, in your mind, have to decide whether it is good or bad. The % of the population that agrees with you, and the evolutionary reasons why your brain would be structured to think something is bad/good, are irrelevent to whether it is subjective or not.

What if that's problem, you've probably grown up knowing whats real and whats not. Because of this, you "know" that humans can't fly without machines or gadgets. And you simply can't start to fly because you don't believe you can have such powers?

Does anyone know if the rumors about Tiger wanting us to stop larping him being gay were true?

>Because if reality was a figment of my imagination, then by simply wishing I could fly I could defy gravity.
That's a non sequitur. There's no reason why your imagination could control anything else than itself. There's no reason here why it could control your subjective experience of reality as a whole, instead of the tiny fragment that is your imagination itself. There's no way for anyone to prove anything else than cogito ergo sum with certainty.

>tfw you will never hold the Tiger's Hand
I don't know. Probably true.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFH224Lj7rc

Except we know about people who dreamed of impossible things, sincerely believed they could do so, and were thwarted by reality. The belief of a holy warrior that god will protect him from harm has never stopped him from being shot dead. The prayers of all the faithful have never cause disasters to stop happening just because they want them to stop. People's belief the world was flat didn't make the Earth flat, nor did their belief the stars rotated around the Earth make it so.

If everything really is a hallucination, it doesn't really matter does it, since I can't control it anyway. It's like wondering if you're a brain in a jar - it doesn't matter since you can't escape the experience anyway.

Yet we exist in the same amoral universe, and we have morality. Does that not mean that morality does not exist? You can verify that murder is this or that case is wrong by looking at our evolutionary traits.

Back when we lived in small tribes, killing a member of your tribe just because would be objectively wrong, because you just deprived the tribe of a member that contributed to its survival. Thus the survival chances of said tribe are diminished. 'The universe' may not care for said tribe, but the universe is not a living being, so it obviously cannot care for anything.

>The % of the population that agrees with you, and the evolutionary reasons why your brain would be structured to think something is bad/good, are irrelevent to whether it is subjective or not.
Now you changed your tune. You said morality is made by men originally. I agree that morality is subjective, but it is still a consequence of chemical reactions that happen in our brain and body, all of which are measurable.

T-rex speaking in KSA.

>since you can't escape the experience anyway.
That's where you're wrong, buddy.

Will Putin protect President Assad and his military from future American and Coalition aggression?

no

Following the USAF agression on SAA, CJTFOR commander Townsend was fired 2 days later, so I guess yes.

It exists in your mind.

You can only externally verify why a moral belief exists: ie, why someone would hold it (evolutionary, psychological, cultural reasons, etc). But it can only be given a value (good/bad, important/not important, etc) by being viewed from a human mind and judged - you can't measure it. There's no data I can gather to tell me why murder is wrong. I can tell you why people have evolved to think it's wrong, I can tell you that I personally think it's wrong, I can tell you that most people on Earth think it's wrong, but I can't tell you that is IS, inherently, wrong, because that information doesn't come from the event, it comes from my mind.

Here's the thing: you can't make me believe anything I don't want to believe. So if in fact I could escape, but for some reason my brain is simply designed to not be able to believe such a thing, then there is in fact no difference for me between "reality" and the "hallucination", because I can never experience "reality", so contemplating whether it's real or not is a waste of time since I can never know, thus I won't worry about it. It's like wondering if the multiverse exists - it's moot, since you can never actually know.

>so contemplating whether it's real or not is a waste of time
Why is contemplating upon it a waste of time to you?

Because LMAO PHILOSOPHY I'M AN ATHEIST

Because I can't ever know, so it will accomplish nothing. No amount of contemplation will ever give me an answer because the data required is either inaccessible or doesn't exist at all. Might as well do something else.

Quit being off topic you retarded leaf no one cares about you pseudo intellectual ramblings about 3rd grade level philosophy.

wew lad

fedora trash

Your attempt to belittle my intelligence has been received and thrown in the trash.

Heavy #SyAAF #RuAF air strikes targeting #ISIS in #DerEzzur , as the sand storm settled off the city.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Genocide Canadians before jews.

>ورقة لعينة

>my intelligence

I don't need to belittle your intelligence, you are quite capable of doing it yourself.

>Norwegian Army enters southern Syria to aid endangered rebels at border crossing

What are you doing Norway?

Our side have the nukes, so good luck with that.

Being the best of goys, as always.

>ورقة لعينة
eayinat alquraf

الموت لكندا اللعنة على الورق

Well I don't think I'm stupid, and I don't care if YOU think I'm stupid, so actually, from my perspective, I'm not being belittled at all.

So do Russia and Pakistan. Iran soon.

>Because I can't ever know, so it will accomplish nothing
So if it doesn't accomplish something, it's a waste of time to you?

Lads how do I study for my exam on wednesday

Sun is out, birds are singing, people are happy.

I'm stuck in the university basement

kill yourself and every problem will go away.

I've got entrance exams not this, but the next week. You study like so.

[shitposting sounds]

Moqrif jidan habibi al bolondi
What happened today ? You should update the.Op SF released a new video on may 19 evolution

>Well I don't think I'm stupid,

That's how i know you're stupid.
Other than being a leaf i mean.

Nice try Jihadi Julian

Thanks for the heads up Pekka.

Good luck on the entry exam

Fuck off JJ. We're wise to your tricks.

Exactly how jihadi julian would have reacted
Choo Choo

Kek
I updated all the developments, maps are the most recent (newer ones are of lesser quality, A7 and Peto didn't release anything new), and I think this southfront fits the situation the most, since the border rubble is the most important thing right now.
Can add both in the next bread!

>entrance exams
Good luck lad, entrance for what?
go full hermit mode famalam

transcripts are forever m8

>ISIL weapons from Saudi Arabia seized by Iraqi forces in Mosul: video

almasdarnews.com/article/isil-weapons-saudi-arabia-seized-iraqi-forces-mosul-video/

Oy vey shut it down, b-but its a conspiracy by the assadists that Saudi arabia helps ISIS

SHUT IT DOWN! REEE

>Good luck lad, entrance for what?
Technical college. Electrical engineering, probably.

It's okay because Trump says so.

>Yemeni Forces Shoot down F15 Jet in Najran
english.almanar.com.lb/267078
>The Houthis in Yemen dropped an Arab coalition plane in the Saudi border area
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4964584,00.html

BREAKING
Russian officers are at the Iraqi border front.

But he's not asian.

Pretty much, though be careful with the word "accomplish". I could classify "accomplish" as simply deriving pleasure from doing something even if it has no "point", as we'd commonly call it. For example, trolling on /sg/ never changes anyone's mind, but I find it funny, so I "accomplish" entertaining myself.

HAHAHA MY SIDES

And philosophical musings don't amuse you? What a sorry example of a human mind. No wonder you're such a shitposter.

HUGE

TURN ON FOX JEWS RIGHT NOW AMERICA-SAUDI MEET UP PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M LOSING MY GOD DAMN MIND! SA IS BEING PRESENTED AS A HUMANITARIAN STATE PROTECTING HUMAN RIGHTS AROUND THE WORLD AND CLAIMING THAT IRAN IS NOT ONLY THE LARGEST STATE-SPONSOR OF TERRORISM, BUT SUPPORTING AL-QAEDA(NICE PROJECTION PIECES OF SHIT

>Saudi Arabia is bombing Yemen with cluster bombs banned by international law
>Saudi Arabia has labeled all atheists(20% of the country by some estimates) as terrorists and demands their execution
>SA claims that they support freedom of religion for different religious sects yet persecuted and lashes Shias
>Tillerson just condemned Iran for lacking freedom of speech yet Saudi Arabia has even more restrictive human rights
>Iran is accused of being an expansionist terrorist supporting country yet SA openly supports Ahrar al-Sham, a group that shares many senior leaders with Al-qaeda and was allied with them for many years, and has been accused of supporting ISIS in government emails released by Wikileaks

AND YET IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THEM, DOESN'T IT! I UNDERSTAND IT'S REALPOLITIK BUT THE BLATANT HYPOCRISY IS UNBEARABLE!

Ok. I have no idea what is happening anymore.
Here, have this picture of comrade Kim office.

They do amuse me, if they didn't I wouldn't have bothered with this conversation beyond stating I think contemplating the question is pointless.

I'm saying, this particular question is not worth pursuing very far because the information required to actually come to a conclusion can never be had. There's not much to be done with the concept, as a result. It's not so much that I don't WANT to talk about it more, and more that I CANT, as there's nothing more to go on.

top pseudo-intellectual

If you can't build a philosophical mindset out of metaphysical solipsism, you're definitely a brainlet. Guess it's settled then.

Hmm.. Me neither.
But I have a guess.
I think that these shenanigans were all agreed upon on the Lavrov-Trump meeting.
You know what makes me think that?
Townsend being fired a day after he bombed SAA, that's one thing.
Second being embedding Russian officers within advancing Shia, Druze militias and SAA.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Is anyone excited for Trump's speech, it's going to reach levels of sycophancy from /ptg/

>cluster bombs banned by international law
While I agree with what you write cluster bombs isn't banned by international law. The US, Russia and KSA among others didn't sign.

Syrian Army soldier found a puppy next to his barracks and wouldn't leave him, slept under his bed all night. He wants someone to adopt her

#Men with heart will be victorious in the end.

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/865927892886224896

Feels good

Sad.

GG thx

wtf i hate drumf now!

But dogs are haram.