He doesn't follow the faith of his ancestors

>he doesn't follow the faith of his ancestors
what a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

slavorum.org/pagan-maslenitsa-tradition-in-eastern-slavic-countries/
slavorum.org/the-last-pagan-of-javorniky-in-the-footsteps-of-mighty-orgon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone watches too much Varg

Much of Slavic paganism is later-day reconstruction.

someone willingly takes it in the ass by his jew

overlords

What's wrong with that if it's correctly reconstructed?

We also have a far closer ancestors who were christians and who achieved uncomparably more than pagan ones. Almost everything that can today be considered 'white' happened due to christian culture and values

It's probably not though. It's pretty much LARPing. If it's any consolation much of our folk tradition is originally pagan and survived in a modified form together with Christianity.

>come from Belorussian swamp
>spread around half of Europe
I wouldn't say pagan Slavs were underachievers.

>It's probably not though.
How can you be so sure, do you read ethnological publications? I do and much has been done on the topic.

>It's pretty much LARPing
That's neopaganism, not much is to be done about that, larpers gonna larp

>he isn't a pagan

Stop trying to make paganism happen. It's NOT going to happen.

why would I worship trees lol

>HERE LIES GURTOR SON OF HURTOR
>HE WAS A BIG GUY :DDDDDDDDDD
Observe the glory of pure Europe

But I do? Are you just shitting on your more recent ancestors?

>jewed

>most Jews have blue eyes
>he doesn't realize the most Nordic feature is also the most Jewish

They were misguided, and there fathers murdered and tortured trying to defend there ways.

If the Jews killed all of us and raised our children Jewish, it's not our children's fault if they believe jewdaism is the right way.

Nope. Literal opposite. Enjoy your Aspteru™

Pagan gods aren't real. Quit larping. Go shit in buckets like Varg.

>They were misguided
Apparently misguided works better.
Besides, none of my ancestors were murdered/tortured for their pre-Christian faith. It was all willingly when it was revealed to be better.

>Pagan gods aren't real
What is real then?
Are you a materialist, a judeo-christian?

I would, but the proto cucks demolished, erased, or corrupted as much as they could in the name of the Jewish god.

Slurp away, pagan

>tfw you'll never dine in Valhalla with Odin, Givi and Motorolla...

Why even fight?

>>he doesn't follow the faith of his ancestors

But I do, European tribes are actually the lost tribes of Israel and the Jews are Edomites trying to steal the birthright from God's true chosen.

Where was this? Are you Lebanese or something?

The pagan gods are real, because they are personifications of things we can observe. Virtues, sins, forces of nature, etc.
How do you know none of your ancestors were tortured? If ou have any blood in Northern Europe, chances are a large part of your ancestry was forcibly converted, similar to what Islam is trying to do today.

if all religion was destroyed and people memory wiped, christianity would never return, but peganism will always be what is natural. christianity was only ever successful because it was held by whites. we thrived despite christianity, not because of it

>he thinks pagan gods are supposed to be physical beings instead of states of mind

>paganism would return
How?
>religion wouldn't arise the same way again
Yes it would, it's not as if our genetic predispositions towards the divine are memory based.

this was literally written by a jew. nice try though

Hail Woden

praising the sun, moon, the cycles of nature / changing of the seasons was pretty much worshipped in every culture, right?

still, give it to me over islam / judaism anyday

Hey there Slovenbrat, i am slavic diaspora in Spain. I wanted to knwo more about slavic paganism, about Perun and Veles and the whole pantheon really, the mythology etc. What are some good sources and readings to look into. What are some essential lands to visit to pay homenage. etc.

What are some occult ascendant tier resources that i could look into which have escaped (((their))) influence?

Paganism would return because nearly every religion besides the ones spread by conquest are pretty similar to European paganism.

Only the Abraham of religions insist on one god as far as I know.

Oh burger...

I never implied that breh, besides those states of mind are just as real as physical reality

That makes you god's chosen people right? That's also an Aryan concept, we are a direct lineage from the gods above us. We return into their embrace when we die if we are proven worthy.

That's metaphorically speaking of course. It's the narrative that's important here!

fuck off Mohammad

>most jews have blue eyes
never seen a jew or what?

peganism would return because it comes from the nature of whites. of course it would be different for whites in america because our environment is different, but i think you can get the point (actually i think you're probably still misunderstanding)

>religion wouldnt arise the same way again
i was mainly talking about christianity. whites wouldnt come up with something like the bible. that was written by jews and it come from their spirits and is a reflection of their nature, not ours. buddhism is another example of something that could come up again pretty similar to how it is now

>i am slavic diaspora in Spain
Serbian?

Anyways in Croatia they have some pagan stuff in Dalmatia just search it up.

Paganism is ancestor worship.

You venerate ancestors that lived full rich and interesting lives.
How many forefathers can you even count these days? Doesn't matter, nobody cares.

Same with the Christian god.

>How do you know none of your ancestors were tortured?
Because the Isles converted bloodlessly. The only time people were killed for their faith was under the Roman pagans. Then, later i guess for the Catholics under Henry VIII.
>If ou have any blood in Northern Europe
The tiniest fraction. The rest is pure Briton.
>chances are a large part of your ancestry was forcibly converted
They weren't, because there wasn't much to convert. The lorekeeping druids had been wiped out centuries earlier, and religion was mostly held by the warlords and kings. So when they converted, that meant everyone else did too. No need for bloodshed. And many traditions just kept on going anyway.

>christianity would never return
Duh. Because it's based on an event. If we lost knowledge of that event and the lessons surrounding it, it'd have to happen again to re-emerge.
Paganism would come back, but it'd be different too. Then it'd probably evolve back into something monotheistic resembling Christianity. Or Zoroastrianism.

I can trace my direct paternal line to 1605 and no further.

Americans have kept records of that since we've been in America. That being said, I couldn't be tell you how any of them lived. I don't even know what wars they fought in other than my grandfather in Vietnam.

Russian

okay ill look into it

Hello there!
I suppose you're Russian so finding some sources shouldn't be a problem. You can start with "пoвecть вpeмeнных лeт" it's from christian point of view but many old Russian customs are recorded there.
I mostly read about specific Slovene stories, there's even an old, probably pre-Slavic faith in west Slovenia I'm really interested in.

Essential lands would be the lands of your ancestors. Go there, try to breathe in the "dasein" of the place, feel the presence of the area and try to figure out how that affected your ancestors, what kind of people were a product of this reality.

paganism is not the same as just straight up praying to your ancestors like they were still alive and could hear you telepathically. for some reason there's people who literally believe this

all religion pretty much is just an attempt at the understanding of a certain realm anyways

america hasnt really had much chance to create it's own pure sustained cultures and traditions. we've been bombarded with the corruption of semitism from pretty much the beginning

slavorum.org/pagan-maslenitsa-tradition-in-eastern-slavic-countries/
Just some articles
slavorum.org/the-last-pagan-of-javorniky-in-the-footsteps-of-mighty-orgon/

>not stealing gainz

My ancestors were Catholics and some of them i assume were Muslims , before that they were Pagan.

Fuck all of that shit.

>пoвecть вpeмeнных лeт
Thanks. I will read or listen to this.
>lands of your ancestors
fuckign USSR burnt village records etc. I will be seeing my grandparents soon for exactly this purpose though. Even if I don't get very far.

>How?
Time.
It took Sup Forums 3 years to start believing in magic. 5 years to worship old gods.

Short-term freely discussing news and current events without mainstream media's oppression led to us seeing the truth about race and politics.
Long-term freely discussing the world itself without mainstream religion's oppression led us to Paganism.
This is how things are supposed to be without (((their))) influence.

Thank you user.

> implying you never had Christian ancestors

Where's the turban?

Yeah, they were misguided into following a "religion" that worships faggoty fallen angels who like to play God and rule over humanity, and who liked to encourage them to sacrifice their own people by burning them just like the Babylonians and all of the other fallen-angel, Moloch worshipping pagans around the globe.

>the faith of his ancestors
I do.

Now i know how the world really works , thanks.

The Aryans were all over the globe and existed for thousands of years before Europeans started worshipping their fallen angel rulers. They are the exact same group which birthed most of the worlds religion including the Abrahamic religions and Christianity which is one of the first to recognize the true God/source of all creation and the path to Him instead of worshipping a random weather God as the king of all despite the fact that he was just created by something else.

REPENT SWINES, ERE JUDGEMENT COMETH!!!!!!

I need Jesus to connect to God because i'm not whorty or whateverthefuck , got it.

OH SHIET NIGGA THE PO PO IS HERE RUN!!

0/10

>I can trace my direct paternal line to 1605 and no further.

This isn't it. You need to know names and deeds.

>paganism is not the same as just straight up praying to your ancestors like they were still alive and could hear you telepathically.

It really is. Your ancestors were often buried in mounds where you could talk to them or cremated so their essence was sent to heaven to gather your great fortune. It's all forgotten make believe.

I bet you didn't even get that cause you're not street like me.

Paganism has nothing to do with your ancestors, its all to do with venerating and satisfying the "gods" who brought us civilization, technology, agriculture, society, etc.

>current year
>not being a glorious pagan who pledged his soul and HIGH ENERGY to fight alongside his people's true gods against the semitic burning legion of Muspelheim--the jews and arabs-which lust to burn down creation

>Paganism has nothing to do with your ancestors, its all to do with venerating and satisfying the "gods" who brought us civilization, technology, agriculture, society, etc.

Idiot burger. Those gods were all based on someones ancestor who carried out great deeds. Why are you so ignorant?

You honestly think all russian have viking ancestors becuase some swedes went there over 1000 years ago? You are slavs, not nords.

wew

Nah you're just obviously completely ignorant and simple minded. Jesus is one name, I personally believe in him but it doesn't have to be Him. Jesus taught and represents the exact same concepts taught by other good prophets like the Buddha. It's easy to understand in your own mind the difference between right and wrong and to try to direct your life as much towards the good. Developing values such as kindness, forgiveness, self discipline, charity, etc which is what Jesus and the Buddha both taught.

>tfw following a faith that has been followed by my ancestors for 5000 years

swede man talks truth

>Stonehenge
>Scandinavia

>the faith of his ancestors
What were Lithuanians' beliefs pre-Christianity?

My ancestor :)

Oh look, it's this thread again

You're the one that's ignorant. Sure these angels have probably made a genetic contribution since their entire MO was to come to Earth and mate with the indigenous women here, but that doesn't mean that this religion has some "ancestral value" type of theme whatsoever, its just about making the "gods" happy.

All faith has common ancestry, as do all men

Romuva paganism

> implying the two groups had different religions

This.

Well, they did. Brythonic paganism =/= Norse paganism.

Yeah that explains why all of the gods and stories are exactly the same haha (the same as all others around the globe too)

What the ancient britts belived in isn't the same as what vikings belived in.

They really aren't, though. They're similar in the sense that all religions have similar stuff if you look for it, but that's it.
But hey, go ahead and tell me two stories which are the same in both pantheons.

I am no expert but I've read that slavic paganism (which has a lot in comon with norse) is not about worshiping and praying, there is no such thing as praying or being a slave of god. Only being the descendant and thanking the gods/honouring the gods, not serving.

ah yes
pagans

>faith

is for stupid people. The white man follows logic, reason, science and evidence.

Why would you believe in this stupid ass fairy tale shit instead of Jesus who is proven to exist.