So what gonna happen to the women who fell for the feminism meme and can't compete against the 20 year old gen z women?

So what gonna happen to the women who fell for the feminism meme and can't compete against the 20 year old gen z women?

Other urls found in this thread:

olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/instagram-ranked-worst-social-network-young-peoples-mental-health/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

>women who fell for the feminism meme

Uh-uh nature uh selected them for-for extinction.

Progressiveness? What's so great about progressiveness? It is a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call "progress", I call the rape of the natural world.

Rape, I hope.

Why do men deal with loneliness better than women?

Rite on schedule, Kek

Cause we've been alone since we were born.

men has to cope with it from the start

while women doesn't have to deal with it as much because they get attention easily

once they are past their young phase and aren't as attractive anymore, they experience what true loneliness is like

Stop using social media.

Men are better at controlling emotions than women.

This photo is true, if you have ever encountered women over the age of 50 un married and no children, they are MENTAL.

Literally mental.

It's either cats or pic related

Because I can fill my time with hobbies and jerk off to animes. Women on the other hand are simpler social creatures. They need to be around people. They don't know how to do anything else. That's why they feel loneliness worse than men. Feminism is absolute fucking cancer.

olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/

Because they are children that can't handle it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/instagram-ranked-worst-social-network-young-peoples-mental-health/

SHE FUCKING DESERVED IT LMAO

ROASTY STATUS: T O A S T E D

AhAHAHAHAHAHA

Because women are,attention whores.

> Ohmygosh guise BASED alt right or should i say AM I RIGHT?! HAHAHA I just want a traditional family ;')

And Betas will flock to them.

>Get a new man
>Has chance to fulfill her wants and dreams
>Kills self anyway

Women

True. It hurts tho.

because men are lonely all their lives and have to fight hard for female attention, women just need to exist for male attention

>they experience what true loneliness is like
lol no, they never experience true loneliness

All part of Social Engineering to bring down The West and its population.

Did several threads about Feminism, which can be found here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

First post best post.

People get what they deserve. When stuck up cunts hit The Wall their desperation at realizing theyve wasted all of their sexual market value on uncaring phalluses is excuisite. I love watching old women getting upset at successful, adult men dating 20 year old girls. Delicious.

I have an ex close to this situation. She left years ago to "find better", now she's 29 and still single. She has a dog though, so I guess she has that going for her. I've ignored all her attempts to get back together.
I'm waiting for the inevitable "regrets and farewell" text.

replace all females who age like avocados in the sun with our new gen-z project of ubermensch females

go back to yo retard bin

>tfw I used to believe in the feminism meme but I took the red pill before it was too late
Trying to get my female friends to see the light too, but it's no use

Men are about things. Females are more often about people.

I have to agree with this. I don't get sometimes why people value relationships of all kinds. One thing that always bothers me is that knowing relationships come and go, people come and go. What's the point, then ? What's the point of loving or valuing something that's going to end ? Why don't people care about making a world where all the joy we can potentially bring each other never ends ? Don't you always want to be here for your loved ones, for the people you love ?

Therefor loneliness from that perspective is superior, and more enlightened in seeking a better state for humanity instead of conformity to the typical empty materialistic social norms embraced by mainstream society

>Instagram is good for rich people showing off
>Instagram is bad for poor people looking at rich people

More news at 11

How fucking nice must it be to be a good looking woman. You can easily find a sugar daddy that will make you a house wife and you are taken care of for the rest of your life.

We men will never know such privilege.

Nothing, they still get free money and free sex and can have kids for free.

Witnessed.

Because we were born into loneliness. Moulded by it.

Way to ruin your friends wedding because youre mad that you've been a whore

Men deal with it when we're young and resilient, so we adapt. We never start out with a period of being attractive, except to old homosexuals. Women only get the bomb dropped on them when they're set in their ways and accustomed to being valued.

Wise words from IASIP

>Frank: “They’re not women. They’re old.”
>Dennis: “At some point a woman goes from being a woman to just being an old person.”
>Dee: “Well what happens to a man?”
>Charlie: “A man lives and then dies! Why are we having this conversation?”

Woman hate being old