Okay, I'm a left wing liberal, but heres one thing I don't understand...

Okay, I'm a left wing liberal, but heres one thing I don't understand. All my liberal friends get pissed off when Hollywood casts a white person in the role of a non white character. Especially the Asians, getting pissed because "Hey that actor is playing a character that was originally Asian! This is bullshit!".

But then on Facebook, I see a ton of people of colour reposting this image. James Bond is a white character. And people are pissed because they won't cast a non white actor to play this character. But they're hypocrites! Don't they see their own hypocrisy? They care so much about race and which race an actor is. They freak out if you cast a white person in a role for an already established non white character, but will call you intolerant and racist if you DONT do the same thing to an established whit character.

So basically what they're saying is, it's not okay for non Asians to play Asian characters, it's not okay for non blacks to play black characters, BUT it's racist if you don't let non whites play white characters.

I'm a left wing liberal and this shit just seems retarded to me.

>I'm a left wing liberal and all I care to post on Sup Forums is this "first world problems" anecdotal story

I'm discussing politics dipshit, I want another person to discuss it with me. Take your shitposting greentext to another thread. Don't you have some scientists to put in prison over earthquakes.

yes, lefties are anti-white. this is not new

The left's anti-whiteness is already out in the open. They were hiding it well before.

It's called White genocide faggot

I have no problem with a black bond, but Elba wouldn't work. Bond is supposed to be able to slip into and out of a crowd without drawing very much attention to himself. Elba is more 6'4"and 300 pounds.

It's a codename, so it wouldn't bother me for a nig to be James Bond for a while, but I respect Roger Moore for sticking up for white culture, especially considering the Judeobolshevist intentions behind such a thing.

Niether of elbas parents are born in england, and as a result he doesn't have hardly any english manmerisms.

you forgot poland

Sorry white people are better at basically everything, acting included

wearing a top only. why do girls do this?

I'm pretty sure Sean Connery isn't "English-English" either.

they insecure of thier boobs/nipples

This
>in the books bond is more subtle and not walking up to targets and introducing himself like in the movies

How can you tell if your living your cheerleader banging fantasy if they aren't dressed like one?

>I'm a left wing liberal

Neck yourself, faggot. Your kind isn't wanted here

It's because they hate whites and don't them to have any strong male role models.

or Dalton or Brosnan or Lazenby

Bond is a fuckin Scot

Stringer "Nigger" Bell shouldn't play James Bond anyway. It's a weird fit for Idris Elba and it would be shit

You realize that there is hypocrisy is most of left-wing ideology, right? No of course not, you're a liberal.

Baby's first red pill... comes with TOY!
Sage

the next Bond film should be a hilarious gender swap starring Amy Schumer and directed by Paul Feig that pisses on the brands history with total disregard and then when there is backlash they can blame it on misogynist white men.

havent you learned enough already OP
cmon nau
just tip to the right side already
to give you a kickstarter, start having these debates with your LIBERAL friends and lets see how they respond to you and if they wish to have any further associations with you after the fact...
see you then

The primary goal of the political left at this point is the genocide of the white race.

I find you Poles to a swell group of chums.

Also, chekd