The "Anti-SJW" Controlled Opposition

So-called "Anti-SJWs" are a controlled opposition industry. This industry works like so:
>partially redpills normalfag audience on one or two things, like (((feminism))) or (((communism)))
>bluepills them on everything else like homos, traps, race, the JQ
>later, goes back and bluepills them again on feminism and communism
ITT we discuss how controlled opposition sells you "poisoned redpills", and find out who's the worst:
>Milo
>Lauren Southern
>Alex Jones
>Sargon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpVOyaXdURw
forward.com/fast-forward/361705/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-a-jew-not-a-nazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should quit Lauren desu

>it's a thinly veiled divide and conquer thread

Really sucks when you make quality content but are drowned out by cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=vpVOyaXdURw

Underage faggota like you are pathetic. All you guys do is whine about how every late night comedian is conservative yet when there's someone spouting the same shit that we do you guys are quick to be edgy and disavow them. Whoops one of them decided to racemix or one was part jewish? MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

not conservative *

>milo
>jewish and racemixer
AND HE'S A FAGGOT

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

You could have just taken out PJW and Gavin and just replaced with INFOWARS

Gavin McInness is a degenerate and makes Milo seem like Oscar Wilde.

Southern is 7/10

Rebel Media/Levant are Kikes, but at least they give Tommy Robinson a platform. Also Faith goldy is a MILF.

TJ = faggot

Thunderfoot = faggot

Quadroon of Cuckad = Alright

PJW = Great videos

Naked Ape, who gives a shit?

Milo = God-tier, red-pilled an entire generation, started to jump the shark a bit at the end (was much better before the whole ''fabulous faggot'' shtick); pedo controversy was will be the best thing that happened to him.

Shoeonhead is 5/10.

Cant stand people that resort to charicatures and ad hominems still do the anti-SJW/alt-right-meme has the most sexy girls even seen.

naked ape is super conservative and constantly references the 6 gillion and the chosen people jokingly. wtf...

Lauren Southern physically tried to stop invader boats from leaving Italy to pick up niggers, don't try to lump her in with kikes, shabbos goyim, and YouTube cancer you fucking ShareBlue faggot shill

you faggots and your ecelebs.

>likely coal burner
tell that to her german BF

If they do not name the jew then they are not on our side.

Well, they're all I've got since I'm a Jew.

Please IGNORE this distraction post and focus on the SETH RICH threads. Go bump those.

If you insist on replying to this thread, please write "sage" in the text bar. This will make your reply NOT to bump this thread.

Have a nice day, and please keep on contributing to the cleansing of Sup Forums from shills.

Lauren Southern is also a coal burner.

It was only for the cameras.

Amazed by how many morons on the right play the same identity politics game as the regressives.

It doesn't matter if someone's a Jew or a goy, a nig or a nog. What matters is whether they espouse ideas that align with yours.

The number of fucking hairs on their ass is irrelevant.

it does matter. jews and nig nog will virtue signal to gain influence within the movement and corrupt it from within. they will never be one of ours.

You laugh at leftists when they get their news coverage from talk show hosts, when you build your world views on some retarded Youtubers.
Read some books, kids. Seriously.

I'll bite.

Who are they controlled by?
Where is the proofs?

If you're not another identity-obsessed regressive and their ideas reflect your own, then no, they won't.

Don't you know? There's no need for proof when making these claims. The fact that they're going against SJWs but aren't full 14/88 is enough proof for these retards that they're "controlled opposition". Because in their world there only exists 4 factions: Jews, leftists, controlled opposition and white nationalists. It's not possible to be on the right and not be a white nationalist in this fantasy paradigm that these morons have cooked up. (Disclaimer: I am an ethnonationalist myself, I'm just tired of seeing this anti-intellectual nonsense)

Are you one of those faggot shills who categorizes Richard Spencer as CO?

If so, I'm out

>another the_donald faggot

:^)

Naked ape is good though.

>inb4 you check my flag

You are too dumb to realise that mass red pilling of the populus is impossible, unless the people themselves are motivated enough to seek Sup Forums themselves. You can't just shove the red pill down people's throats because they are either neutral or blue pilled and will think you are a loony. Subtle red pills works the best. Moreover, if suddenly, say someone like milo, starts to say something like the "Jews are the problem" he'll lost his credibility en mass and will become worse than Alex jones

Shill, JIDF bullshit right here

>Jews are genociding the entire Aryan race
>Jews are going to take over the world
>Jews will enslave the Earth
>I better not expose the Jews tho or I may look crazy or even worse...lose my job

P
O
O

which statement do you disagree with? let's talk about it.

JEWS
E
W
S

JJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSS

JJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS

"Naming the Jew" will do nothing to halt the migrant crisis, it will only alienate more people from the far right. Most Europeans who believe all races are equal and other cultural marxist nonsense aren't fucking Jews. Even if those ideas originated from Jews, hundreds of millions of people aren't magically going to stop believing in them once you tell them Jews originated those ideas. Stop posting you gutter IQ mongoloid/shill.

oy vey, never name our (((Greatest ally)))

>Jews are behind and control the migrant crisis
>Better not stop the Jews tho...
see

>everyone but me is controlled opposition!
>dat's rite goy, better stay anonymous on the internet and accomplish nothing!
no thanks rabbi

Okay...go on cuck, go screaming to your nearest mall, or your school and scream "gas the kikes, race war now!", and look how people react to you...fucking brainlet. Ffs, atleast for once act smartly, outjew the jew, don't shoot yourself in your foot. You act all stupid and then claim about your superior aryan race when apparently,and I don't want to believe it, aryan race is beneath the Jews considering how Jews are controlling you pussies.

Advanced autism

You don't need to go on an autistic rant about a global Jewish conspiracy to stop Soros. You also conveniently just ignored my arguments, as if I'm not going to notice that.

Jews are in a war of annihilation against whites but we should not name them. That is not a winning strategy.

when have I ever said "gas the kikes! race war now!" ??? show me or admit to being dishonest :)

>aryan race is beneath the Jews considering how Jews are controlling you pussies
Jew detected

debate my points or stay mad?

You've just made up a load of strawmen there's no points to debate

>Hitler quads.
Well, we can't argue with that.

are you fxcking dumb? the entire migrant crisis is fabricated solely to benefit jews?

jesus christ i hate you so much i want to hate fxck your eye balls

where did I misrepresent the alt-right's arguments? which statement *exactly* ???

Are you denying that Jews aren't controlling the world? Are you denying that the aryan race is losing? If so, why did you make this thread?
Also, are you too dumb to realise that ecelebs are under the watchful eyes of a million people, and even if they utter even a slightly offensive joke, they face various consequences. Ffs, didn't you learn anything from the pewdiepie drama?

What is a winning strategy? Do you think hundreds of millions of people are going to change their whole outlook on life and turn genocidal against Jews once you show them that Jews invented cultural marxist ideas and some powerful Jews are bigoted against the goyim?

You didn't address anything I said. Don't waste my time.

Milo
>homosexual
>racemixer
More like ass-mixer.

You're goddamn right.

>Are you denying that Jews aren't controlling the world?
No.
>Are you denying that the aryan race is losing?
No.
>If so, why did you make this thread?
I didn't?
>are you too dumb to realise that ecelebs are under the watchful eyes of a million people, and even if they utter even a slightly offensive joke, they face various consequences
Those who know the Truth but refuse to tell it are the cowards who murder the world.

>libtards hate nazis
>no israel you are the nazis now

done and overwith fin.

>Milo
>Jewish

He's a Roman Catholic, and a braindead shill for that religion.

SAGE

>hey guys this place called Sup Forums is the epicenter of the alt-right
>we should infiltrate them and attack them
>does anybody know who their leaders are?
>we really need to band together and strategize carefully
>oh i know, we'll pretend to hate jews just like they do
>remember to use ((( ))) whenever you're talking about jews.
>that's a thing they do so we should do that too so that we fit in
>great idea! anyone have anything else?
>oh they use the word "cuck" alot. we should use that too
>JIMMENY CRICKET, WE'RE ON FIRE
>oh oh oh there's this one guy, i think his name's paul johnston or something- we should make a bunch of memes of him looking funny and saying things like "MAYNE STEEM MEEDEER"
>AMAZING! MORE! MOOOOORREE!!!
>oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh we should also talk about how trump has betrayed the alt-right by not building a wall and by not kicking out illegals
>SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A RAISE

>post screenshot of Wikipedia page
>Religion: Roman Catholic

How about *all of them*. You couldn't a single person that believes whites are the master-race and they should have a "global" ethnostate (whatever the fuck that means, you don't just get to put global in front of something to tie it to globalism) while simultaneously believing white genocide is a myth and Jews are based.

>All Jews should be sent back to Israel just like they want

If that's what they wanted they could do it at any time. You're either retarded or arguing in bad faith, you're a namefag that watermarks his """"memes"""" so I'm guessing both.

I am one of the people listed in that picture. I'm not going to say who for privacy, but I need to say my piece. You guys are proud because you are so much more "right" than us, but people see you as insane. You can't go full 1488 every time you try to get somebody on the other side to see your reasoning. There is a certain way you have to persuade them before you start dropping massive red pills, and that's what we do. We act as a sort of "medium" between the two sides. It works.

We (at least not me) are not controlled opposition, but we're not full on trying to start the fourth reich here, and we are trying to keep a large audience and keep them entertained, obviously because we don't want our channels to suffer because Youtube starts filtering our content. But we ARE on your side.

>ignores milo's own words
>focuses only on the wiki page
>does not debunk the claims
>merely attacks the source

tell me moooooooar

peeps on here that let racism actually define their political views are hilarious

OP YOU ARE A FAGGOT BY DEFAULT

do you not understand that jewry is matriarchal?

>You couldn't a single person that believes whites are the master-race and they should have a "global" ethnostate (whatever the fuck that means

pic related.

Incorrect. Fuck Donald Trump. Bannon's the only reason I voted for Donnie.

>while simultaneously believing white genocide is a myth and Jews are based.

pic related.

By the way, you fucking wish The Rebel dominated the popular conservative culture by the way. Did you see how their audience reacted to their "White Nationalist Are Stupid" video? They downvoted the shit out of it. Even if it wasn't Ezra's intent, people like him have unintentionally brought a shitton of right to the far right, the ethnonationalist right. There are a bunch of other things wrong with this picture like pointless whining about tattoos and flat out lying about Lauren being Jewish.

>Jews are the nazis now

I don't think that's gonna work, buddy. I'll let you try to figure out on your own why it wouldn't.

>Ignore's Milo's own words

I'm not seeing Milo saying he's Jewish at any point.

>divide and conquer kike thread

no thanks schlomo

>you're either retarded or arguing in bad faith, you're a namefag that watermarks his """"memes"""" so I'm guessing both.

you should have considered my points more, and not have taken the b8, m8.

forward.com/fast-forward/361705/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-a-jew-not-a-nazi/

i accept your defeat.

>"Haha goys (((civic nationalism))) is still nationalism! Why don't you all grow up and be redpilled like (((me))), a true member of the (((alt-right)))?"

There is no fucking alt-right, spacker. Anyone who ever calls themselves unironically "alt-right" is 100% controlled opposition. Why do you think they cry about meme issues? For the same reason the meme issues were brought it in the first place, to keep the goys busy.
Why does it matter that (((they))) want tranny bathrooms? So (((Milo))) can call (((them))) out on it and retards will say "wow, he's really fighting for my issues! He's definitely on my side!", but how many of them question why these bathrooms need introduced to appease 0.3% of the population in the first place? Zero, because it would defeat the whole object of memeing it in the first place.
Do any of the (((alt-right))) call out immigration? Of course because they know it's an important issue. Do they mention they're brought in to literally outbreed the native population? Of course not, you don't want a revolution on your hands. How many of them call out (((Soros)))? All of them you say? How many of them mention his Jewishness or how this Jew is just like the last Jew and just like the next Jew and this pattern always repeats? Zero, because they all have the same (((master))).
Odd how little you hear about any of the (((alt-right))) now. It's almost like they disappeared as silently, and almost at the same time, as (((BLM))). The same (((BLM))) who were funded by who again?

>(((Pure coincidence)))

shoe is a coalburner? what a disgusting cunt.

lauren is also a coalburner

You shareblue fucks need to try harder on your """""memes""""" because these are obvious as fuck.

Also Milo isn't a racemixer, you've got to, you know, reproduce to do that. Disgusting though a dick in an anus (Black or otherwise) may be, it doesn't make a fucking baby, but then again I don't expect a leftist to fully understand the process of reproduction. Especially a cubicle nerd virgin.
This guy gets it.

Why do you lie?

Neither tweets prove your point

And you avatarfag too? When you're trying to blend into Sup Forums to shill you're supposed to not act like a total outsider, it makes it too obvious

>you should have considered my points more

As I said, you have no points. You just argue in bad faith, I've seen you before and all you do is misrepresent people through selective quotes and make fallacious arguments

I think he just says that to further his cause as a Conservative political commentator in the UK. He has refered to himself and his mother as Jews before.

>Neither tweets prove your point
how so? i showed you a main figure of the alt-right does indeed want white globalism, which you originally doubted. I was right, you were wrong. I same applies with your other points. You were wrong, I was right.

Stop being bull-headed and consider what I'm saying.

>no replies
This board has gone full reddit

i think you should move back to the_donald2. honestly

Not an argument.

>Lauren Southern physically tried to stop invader boats
That was just for media attention you bluepilled fuck. If that actually worked then they would do it regularly.

it's not a lie. there are pictures of her with her former black lover.

There's no such thing as white globalism, even if you take that to its logical extreme it's still inherently exclusionary, I don't subscribe to Pan-Europeanism but it has nothing to do with globalism, Mosley was pushing for the same thing and I doubt you'd call him a tool of the Jews.

Wrong. The closest pic that exists is someone who looks like Lauren semi-hugging some Indian looking fella, the source of that image is unknown as it is only found on Sup Forums and stormfront.

But I like thunderf00ts science stuff. Well a lease when he's not wasting his time with his infrared camera.

>if you disagree with these terrible vapid e-celebs then you are a shill
No you fucking idiot. Return to your shitty upvote website that will not be named and stop ruining every discussion we have on this board.

/THREAD

Whether you disagree with them on some issues is irrelevant.

If the alt-lite was the new center in politics that would mean the Overton window has shifted waaay to the right. That should be desirable to anyone on the far right.

except most of it is true you fucking dumb nigga.

>anyone who doesnt align with my extremely right wing views is c o
Back to the discord, antifa faggot. Or are you actually just a retard who believes this? Do you have any proof?

No its not you tea drinking fuck. Give 1 bit of actual evidence

Of course it is. That's how manipulation works. They point out the weaknesses in the targets (and sprinkle in a few lies) all the while distracting the audience from any positive qualities.

how can you be this fucking dense he screams about being jewish a lot.

>>bluepills them on everything else like homos, traps, race, the JQ
>>later, goes back and bluepills them again on feminism and communism
You are a retard if you fall for it. Real people with beliefs don't switch like a politician.

most of the info in the image is true about the people, the only thing i would say that TJ's banana ncidect pales in comparison to other shit hes done (hes a super degenerate cuck too)

kek tho i am stealing your "tea drinking fuck" and putting it on my mug :D

>Naked ape = same views as Sargon
>most of it is true

so then not all of it is true annnnnd both you and OP eat dick sandwiches every day at noon.

she was just trying to meet someone there to go on a date because she's addicted to the black dick