Prove you're not a Reddit refugee

and give me at least one reason why you don't like Trump.

I'll start: He's a fatfuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU
youtube.com/watch?v=gKrGlBL4I4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way his skin is a different colour only around his eyes triggers me desu

He hasn't set up any camps yet. I only voted for him because everyone kept telling me he was literally Hitler.

I don't like a lot of things about Trump but I do respect the fact he doesn't drink or smoke

His kids are ugly monsters, and he has a weak chin

It is quite disgusting

kyrpä dude

>he still sucks acid-dipped jew dick
>he has pretty bad understanding of geopolitics, specially in regards to Europe and how to use NATO influence

nice divide and conquer

Fuck off shill

slide thread saged and hidden

This is what failing the test looks like.

>>>/voat/

Fail

he is gonna build a shitty fence because he is a con artist

shariablue, CTR, whatever the fuck you are: piss the fuck off back to where ever you came from

Failed businesses and investments

I've been here and only here. Your precious Donald is openly criticized on this board because we aren't sycophants. Truth is our main objective here.

milo yiannopoliz is the archetypical jester paving the way for the turth

>Prove you're not a Reddit refugee

fuck off shariablue shill, go back to discord.

I hate that he's only a billionaire and not a trillionaire

Stop spamming this in every thread

∆∆

He doesn't believe in conspiracies. He thinks people are just stupid. I wish he actually knew how to read.

I frequent the /leftypol/ discord, where members of antifa actively plot to subvert Sup Forums's "Politically Incorrect" board.

am I supposed to know who this is?

do you guys think he sheds his skin like a snake?
you know like some kind of reptilian jew

Fuck you jesus christ I didn't come to Sup Forums to see fucking animal gore go back to Sup Forums fuck you seriously

kek, almost didn't watch that

He is a lying dumb ass that doesn't know what he talks about meanwile he complains about "fake news" while lying 10x more himself

Fail

Pussy.

He makes his final policy decisions while fucking his daughter.

To any non-shills reading, please note that they're using divide and conquer tactics. Doesn't it seem fishy that there are so many anti-kekistani threads coexisting with anti-Spencer threads?
They're trying to get you to cringe at our allies, who admittedly may be backwards, but when you admit you cringe at people who are willing to take a stand IRL, you discourage it. Don't make your allies ashamed of their ideals.

T_D fags are like children, but they're easy to spot, and they're not as much of a problem as these subversionists.

no. Nothing wrong with posting nigger gore.

If you post animal gore you are worse than a nigger.

Was here in 2013 for the Dorner man hunt. Pol was on point back then with the memes.

Not a big fan of Trump's pointless tweets. Like attacking Arnold over the ratings of the apprentice. Its fucking petty and no one cares.

Fuck you. You can't tell me what to do. You're not my real dad anyways.

This thread is a shit topic and is posted by you faggots constantly, why the fuck do you have to anonymously prove you're not from plebbit when nothing fucking matters? Kill your self

He's only successful because he had enough money and family connections. Other people got him to where he is.

Mantrump has so many fucking issues its not even funny.
1. Compromised decision making due to financial ties to foreign countries and conflicts of intrests any one remember kushner one in china where the main selling point was that trump was the president.
2. The man cant do any self reflection or act in a socially conscious manner and pisses every non autist off, with his self centered views and blant lies.
3. He insults our intelligence with his crappy lies, look if your going to piss on me and tell me its rain make sure you at least have a good lie.
4. Border wall is stupid waste of money drones and more agents would be a much more effective use of money.

Fail

Its funny because all those who posted in this thread against the lord emperor are actually reddit faggots . Enjoy having your IP logged cum buckets, go back to serving your Jew overlords

Fail

Literally a renigger.

This fucking Saudi Arabia weapons deal. Jesus fucking christ I wanted this to end.

>Fail
Hello, 2008. What are you doing here in current year?

He's in bed with jews more often than not
He doesn't hard ball enough with his constituents

Fail

Yeah his whoring to saudis is pretty gross... fuck man im left and i hate saudi arabia and the middle east, fuck em we have our own oil no need to support their backwards ass , shit religon from lord knows how many years ago.

This x1000. Fuck your divide and conquer thread, OP.

What are we sliding today?

One shouldn't unreservedly like anyone. Trump may be good, he may be bad. We must all continue to be aware of that fact and judge his actions on their own merits.
It's impossible to tell for sure whether Trump is
>A power-hungry self-serving egotistical rat who just saw an opportunity to grab the presidency by playing to national discontent
>/Our guy/
>Once /our guy/ but now compromised either by deep state threats or the simple lure of profit
>Always a (((neocon))), just one who happened to be a bit louder at playing the nationalist pre-election

>Fail
Can you redpill me on why she sits like that?

He's a ZOG puppet, if not a member.

His children look like the result of 10 generations of strict inbreeding

And what exactly am I trying to conquer? I just want Reddit to leave

Fail

Hes unironically the most pro israel president in all of american history.

I'll be there in 30 minutes

I'm a reddit refugee, what are you gonna do about it? tell me to go back while autistically screeching?

>when you're doing server room maintenance and I upload my mixtape

>I just want Reddit to leave
Replying to posts that you dislike isn't making anyone leave. If the posts don't meet the quality appropriate for the board, then report and ignore. If you have to reply, sage. By responding to posts you dislike gives reassurance that their sort of posting will get replies.

>Prove you're not a Reddit refugee

▲▲

>give me at least one reason why you don't like Trump
He bombed Syria.

We keep having these threads, go away. We don't need your data mining.

>Truth is our main objective here.
This is how I know you're a hired shill.

>has been posting the same fucking consensus cracking threads right out of the playbook for months
>I-im not a shill!!
Fuck off

He makes his enemies so upset that they pay shills to make threads like this on Sup Forums

Now fuck off and die plebbit scum.

the middle east still exists

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Reddit spacing? Also Jews.

Niggers, also OP is a collossal underage b& faggot
Here's your (sage)

>consensus cracking
>Sup Forums
Wanna know how I know you're from reddit?
You're a circlejerking faggot

Ima firing my laser !

Is that old fag enough for you?

We're calling you out Shill fucker. WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

don't you recognise your mother user?

>DO YOU HEAR THEM? JEWING OUT, ALL AROUND ME. I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE ANYMORE, B-BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME WITH YOUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS

This is still my favorite meme

I see your point, but I think OP xirself is basically on your side. After all, xi forgot to post prove that xi isn't from reddit, and disliked Trump for his physical appearance, which is pretty much what most redditors are able to grasp.

Haha easy. Check out this based black guy in a Maga hat.

the democrats are the real racists

I thought we were voting for another season of The Apprentice. I think I fucked up guys.

>prove you're not a reddit refugee

Idk man. Rax Grissman? I've never posted on reddit, so I don't know what they do or don't talk about. Oh, what about this, it was pretty Sup Forums exclusive youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrGlBL4I4c

When you think it's all over.

get out of Sup Forums faggot

because he's not hilldawg
#hilldawg4prez
im peached

I'm black doe

I started on Sup Forums. Went to reddit. Got banned. Went back to Sup Forums. Just like I was banned from facebook and twitter.

>implying i'm going to respond to this retarded ass bait

Ummm, user...

>1488
> 6 gorrilion
> fuck drumpf jew puppet

I was proudly shitposting during this.

>Went to reddit.
Bad choice man
>Got banned. Just like I was banned from facebook and twitter.
You must be doing something right then

What a shitty bait.

He's whinier than most millennials.
It's becoming increasingly evident he's not actually invested in MAGA as much as stroking his own ego.
His fanbase is a fucking cult that's the right-wing equivalent of SJWs, trying to suffocate conversation and criticism whenever someone says something negative about Trump.

Day of the rake postponed

"He's literally Hitler" is not a valid criticism leaf, neither is crying sexism racism bigot etc.
Op is a reddit nigger trying to fit in a website where no one knows or cares who you are

Because we never yak about the POTUS, am I right?

>"He's literally Hitler"
When did I say that you blithering cuck? All you're doing is dismissing my actual points to cry "SJW gtfo" like every other cultist who can't come up with an actual defense for genuine points against Trump.