The election is over

The election is over
Why does Sup Forums still have this idea that shills would still be paid to post here

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we don't (except our eternal enemies the JIDF who do it for free), /r/t_d does

Because after they lost they got 4 times the investment as they did during the election cycle

Why would you think shills would suddenly stop shilling

Never post again

You're right that shariablue money that's on public record is being used to shill on discussion boards that have real political impacts like gamefaqs and neogaf.

>thinking their only objective would be to get enough people saying 'wtf I hate Trump now' that Trump wouldn't win the election
^Some people are actually this mentally retarded, believe it or not.

I see one wittle wee-wee, yeah every mouse has a weenie.
And, if we could catch a little mouse, man, then we could see some little feet too.

future elections you dolt

it never stops

shills pizza &pong

it must end

it shall end

Because the next election cycle started the second the last election cycle ended.

That doesn't normally happen but it happened this time. Trump never stopped raising money for his own campaign.

It's more obvious on Facebook though. Armies of the fuckers all with the same playbook.

They have a nonsense, condescending argument style though. I will be surprised if it works. I think they're ostracizing all but the very far left.

The election is over why does /pol still have the idea that George Soros is funding liberal open borders organizations.

Shill thread

>sage

>I think
funny

This

Thanks Shareblue for Correcting The Record

because soros is still alive with lots of money to spend

you're insane if you think they will ever stop as long as they are still breathing

their futures and everything they've built depend on it. president trump is just a temporary fix, and they know it. especially if they can brainwash people into thinking their vote was a mistake, or get them to actively oppose his agenda.

Their condescending undeservedly superior style is usualyl pretty counter productive but it's so intrinsic to the left that they simple cannot imagine being otherwise.

Half their rhetoric after the Trump win was "why don't you stupid fool rednecks realize that you should support us and we have your best interests at heart. Ugh, thank goodness you'll all be replaced wih minorities and totally marginalized soon!"

what else are the jews going to spend their money on? Charity? hahaHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha

At all times Sup Forums need le ebin may may boogie man. Sometimes it's JIDF or reddit or correct the record or Share Blue. It would be hilarious if literally none of those sites ever came here.

Its mostly redditors who are confused as to why anyone would hate Trump acting like a conventional neocon.

>Why does Sup Forums still have this idea that shills would still be paid to post here

>implying I don't think they do it for free

There isn't another presidential election for two years, by shilling now they are wasting money, the people have cast their ballots, now we have zero power until we reelect senators and congressmen.

it's obvious opt groups still work for both sides

They admit it every day. Too bad their boss fucks little boys while his gay rothschild lover jerks off on his face

The idea that you people do this for free is frankly horrifying.

Trump's approval is only 37%.

It's the pro-Trumps that are paid shills!

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Who else would parrot media narratives but paid shills.
Its not like real people shill for globalism and immigration.

Trump has offices in 5000 different countries you fucking moron!

Because they need to change the minds of people so he doesn't get eight years. They want to make us regret our decisions. Trump was never meant to be God, he was meant to be the step in the right direction, and I think everyone saying that he's not right-wing enough is an idiot who wants to see any hope for what they believe in coming into fruition burn up in the fireball of atmospheric entry-level acceleration of which they're trying to reach it, or a shill that knows precisely that and is pretending to be retarded (to good effect).

Most of the propoganda today isn't for Donald Trump. It's against him. In terms of propaganda, a person's word in a community fares better than posters and commercials.

conservashits are naturally paranoid because they project their own lack of ethics onto everyone else. they assume everyone is out to fuck them because that is what they would do.
sociopaths.

Influence and demoralization.

Believe it or not, this board is pretty influential.