Times Square rampage, full video. Now they're saying this guy was running for office? It's disgraceful

Times Square rampage, full video. Now they're saying this guy was running for office? It's disgraceful.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ntd8A84ojo

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/driver-behind-times-square-mayhem-i-wanted-kill-them-n762176
youtube.com/watch?v=okvKW1u0xjU
youtu.be/_ntd8A84ojo?t=56
youtube.com/watch?v=7J43vDrDlRI&index=3&list=PL379037A9EE8CE9A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking spic muslim piece of shit

>muslim
kek

*white muslim

He's a spic. There's nothing white about this faggot

This is why video games like grand theft auto should be banned, terrible!

Drugs, nothing to see here.

>Richard Rojas, 26, told a witness that he had wanted to kill the pedestrians of Times Square whom he hit with his 2009 Honda Accord, according to court documents. He also allegedly added that he smoked PCP-laced marijuana before the onslaught.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/driver-behind-times-square-mayhem-i-wanted-kill-them-n762176

Deja vu

Hahahahahahaha you stupid Americans you can't stop it! It's all going according to plan haha! The white race is fucked, your country is fucked, your people are fucked, there's not a god damn thing anyone can do haha! The world is in their hands and nothing any of us do will ever be able to turn the tide of destiny and you're all on the wrong side of it! It's all ending soon. Good riddance you stupid fucks.

I'm surprised he only killed one, but then maybe there are serious injuries.

Any validity to this PSYOP conspiracy?
youtube.com/watch?v=okvKW1u0xjU

I didn't watch the video, but nonetheless I can tell you with metaphysical certainty, no.

stupid video.
trying to find anyway to link 33 to it all.
surprised that there are people in Times Square with professional photography equipment who know how to take good photos.
says the grey haired man is a policeman when he wasn't

Video games should indeed be banned, but it wasn't GTA. Rojas couldn't get passed the first level of a Batman game and he was so mad about it he went on this rampage.

wait a second nigger. Back up. hold your horses.
What is this about running for office?

Besides the numbers bs. I think he has a point. Looking at the footage you can see the photographer come out and the suspect literally make corny "attacking" poses for the shots. And the fire truck being right there. Those photos also look like they were taken with a flip phone from 2005. The guy had a dslr looking camera. The photos look purposefully compressed to make it look less professional.

>all those people that converge and start kicking the shit out of him
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>And the fire truck being right there

Not to take anything away from your parallel universe where EVERYTHING EVER was staged because of uh, well, you know, but NYC has a lot of fire stations and maybe, just fucking maybe, there was one nearby? Or do you think they built the nearby firestation as part of the hoax? IT COULD BE TRUE DAMMIT!

If I hadn't seen the security footage of the car hitting everyone, I would have thought all that footage was filmed during Operation Gotham Shield.

But the photos all look so staged and fake.

>still no webms of the best parts
i am disappointed

although I do find it surprising they would get all that security camera footage released on the same day as the attack.

>still no webms of the best parts

youtu.be/_ntd8A84ojo?t=56

>a car is coming towards me, what should i do?
>oh i know, i'll run away from it in it's direction of travel!

time mark?

56 seconds, stop mobileposting.

>stop mobileposting
mobileposting?

phoneposting. the youtube app strips the time option in links. the link i posted had ?t=56 at it, which on desktop would automatically start playing from 56 seconds.

If movies have taught me anything, it's to do just that!

not when it's embedded on thread posts

She was heading towards the right but that car was way to fast for her texting ass

which person hit is the 18 year old? Also this lady seem to have vanished after she is run over. This my guess for the dead girl

Alyssa Elsman

also look for

Yeah, that's the one

>left speechless

Fucking goddamn spics, guy needs to get a fucking bullet in his brain

every spanish I know does this at least once a week

Learned it from Prometheus

This goes well with the carmageddon (classic baby!) soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=7J43vDrDlRI&index=3&list=PL379037A9EE8CE9A0

videogames should be banned because they create man children who think comic books are exceptional examples of writing.

love the guy who falls over for no reason at 1:59

I am also a little concerned about this lady

Was it bathsalts? Shows all the signs of it, or some new shit the agencies flooded the streets with...
We know they all hate the cattle.

NIGGER CATTLE

BUT THIS WAS A WHITE HISPANIC NEONAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER

>a webm for ants

>selects all squares with vehicles
she's okay
and I know what you mean

try squishing a webm this long into an ant-sized 3mB file limit

This was just because of k2 spice this wasn't a terror attack. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Why don't you get some sleep.