Israel army is most moral army

youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY

Makes you wonder if you are wrong about Israel, doesnt it ?

Israelis and kikes are two different things. Like black people and niggers.

wtf i love kike propaganda now

So Zionist Jews were always to good guys ?

You always did desu

WTF i love israel and jews now !

not propaganda , how could this guy on some youtube video possibly not tell the truth ? god forbid , i 100% believe this honest person , because lying does not exist

A kike telling lies? Say it isn't so!

Fuck Israel and fuck Jewish people.

Dude, he's worked with so many Army branches that its hard not to believe his word!

(((PragerU)))
sage

Not always, just like not all white people are the pinnacle of civilization that their race represents, but we do try.

I've never seen the US army use children as human shields.

Tell that to all the jews in the US kvetching about Trump handing over Israeli intel, and his lead claiming Palestine exists.

Oh okay. Damn world feels a little less evil now that I know you guys are on the side of good. Based Israel.

Bumping for justice for Israel. They dont deserve the slander you people throw at them.

JIDF pls go

You have to be pretty moral to kill children.Having no shame is not equivalent of being moral.

dear god is this guy a fucking parody?

that moment when he talks about judaism and its "morality" felt like some fucking poorly elaborated troll of Sup Forums

yeah, some are kikes others are kike apologists

Dude, are you disrespecting soldier? As if your opinion is somehow more real that this upstanding soldiers facts.

Except his comment on judaism itself, all his statements are trivially verified facts. In fact, despite opening by stating his credentials, he did not state a single statement issued from his experience.